• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Haven’t watch DBZ since I was a kid, but I started to rewatch it destress from exams and decided to go as Bulma for Halloween.

    Dragon Ball Z - Haven’t watch DBZ since I was a kid, but I started to rewatch it destress from exams and decided to go as Bulma for Halloween.


    Haven’t watch DBZ since I was a kid, but I started to rewatch it destress from exams and decided to go as Bulma for Halloween.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    That one Time Mario Met Goku in a Korean advert, which confirms they are in the same universe where was Mario in the ToP.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Merch Monday here's my shelf of classic DBZ figs with love to GT too!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I wanted a new PS4 wallpaper, so I made one featuring two good boys!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    My son was Goku and he really got into it. He got asked for a lot of kamehamehas, which he delivered with a smile.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    I just wanted to show someone my little Broly collection, I plan to add more in the future.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Been Collecting Gashapon for a bit now, any one else got their own collection?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Vegito Blue, which I drew on the Nintendo Switch.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Dragon Ball Legends - Future Trunks by Bandai Spirits

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    So I (tried to) draw Chi-Chi in our world, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Kamehacon, my unfortunate experience(delete if not allowed)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Hi everyone, so if you are not aware "Kamehacon" is a convention made based on Dragon Ball. Sounds pretty awesome right? I think so too, in fact I even wanted to attend the convention this year as an artist. As most of you know, this year has the corona/Covid-19 virus pandemic that sadly put life on pause somewhat. Of course Kamehacon had to cancel and postpone the convention. With the convention being canceled at first, a lot of people(including myself) were wanting a refund as we can't make the convention due to the pandemic. Kamehacon did respond with that they were going to move the date, and at that time take refund requests once the date was made. When the new date came, they did mention ticket rollovers/refunds. They stated that refunds include artists/vendors. So of course I knew I wouldn't be able to make a new date so I went ahead and submitted the info they required before the due date they had given once they opened up the refunds. It was stated on the refund page it may take 4-12 weeks for the refund, so I waited. I waited and asked them via messenger and they said to wait until sept. 11 and contact them if I have not received an update by email. I did not receive an email by then, I then messaged them again. They told me that I had requested through the "attendee portal" (I only remember finding just one link) and that vendor tickets were simply just rolled over. I sent them a screenshot I had of the post stating that it would apply to vendors/artists as well. And for over 2 weeks now I have yet to receive a response. I just simply want a refund and for someone else to get a chance at the artist alley. Unfortunately Kamehacon has not responded to me and I'm unsure as to what to do now

    submitted by /u/bainbrandon
    [link] [comments]

    It's merch Monday and I finally got Beerus this weekend

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Bulma and BADMAN Vegeta couples costume!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Just got a new Vegeta added to my shelf thanks to Redditgifts.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Ssj3 Goku and ssj2 Goku from the janemba movie by me ( reference in comments

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Tried using modifiers for the first time. Hopefully future drawings will benefit from this (OC)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    My Gashapon overflow rack

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    What if Frieza followed Nappa and Vegeta to Earth and went after the Dragon Balls himself?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    If Nappa and Vegeta heard the whole Raditz episode on Earth from their scouters, then I'm sure Frieza also did. Frieza should have sensed the urgency of the matter and must have headed straight for Earth himself. Had the Saiyans got their wish that would be the end of his reign and thr end of his life. I can't imagine how he could be laid back knowing that his position is potentially in jeopardy.

    submitted by /u/atheistvegeta
    [link] [comments]

    New setup for my Dragon Ball Shonen highlights (left to right: first issue of Dragon Ball Z, first issue of Dragon Ball, final issue of the series). Wanted to give them room to breathe. Still can’t believe I own the original issue.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Mr Satan might actually be the strongest human in the world.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Despite not as strong as Krillin, Tien or Yamcha, he had demonstrated many superhuman feats that normal human can not do it even when he was not trained by any powerful masters.

    In the original Dragon Ball, Krillin and Yamcha were shown to be weaker than Mr Satan.

    The only reason why Krillin, Tien or Yamcha stronger than him were because they were trained by many powerful masters.

    If Mr Satan was trained by those masters, he might actually be the strongest human.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    Majin Vegeta by my sister @grey.artist on Instagram

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Kid Buu be like....

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Why is the kikuchi score so familiar to me?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    I grew up with the kai dub which to my knowledge uses a different composer up till about the end of the frieza saga (which is as far as i watched as a kid) but for some reason after hearing some kikuchi ost i had a "oh i know that moment" was kai a mix of his ost and another in during the first 50 episodes?

    submitted by /u/Jooberbob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment