• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Im missing one vhs from completing the portrait😭

    Dragon Ball Z - Im missing one vhs from completing the portrait��


    Im missing one vhs from completing the portrait��

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    An upgraded version of my previous custom DBZ Sneaker design!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    A passion project, 1:18 scale Saibamen! Next on the list is Frieza's generic soldiers..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Goku and Freeza (OC)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    i just noticed someone replied to my comment (i'm sorries i'm terrible at responding!!) on a cool Mecha Goku art post and wanted me to post my Great Ape Nemekian Android from Xenoverse 2, so uhmmm here Android A.P.E. is!~ (^±w±^)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I'm trying to get better at drawing poses free-hand, can I get some tips?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    SUPER proud of this DBZ/Super AMV - Heat Seeker | Gohan Tribute

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    (OC - me) "I won't let you get away with this!"

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Lord Frieza/Freeza fanart [OC]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    What did I miss?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    When did Chi-Chi get pregnant again to have Goten

    submitted by /u/Jiinsuu
    [link] [comments]

    Goku drawing I did

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Vegeta should have asked Goku to fuse.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Vegeta has literally fused with Goku twice already I don't understand why he had to whine about it during Broly when it was their only option left. Imagine how cool it would be if Vegeta was the one to suggest fusion this time?

    It would show that he actually thinks of Goku as a friend for once (you know kinda like in the finale of DBZ) and not somebody he just tolerates. It would also show that he's matured a lot but no he just doesn't... he acts stubborn as always as if he hasn't developed at all.

    submitted by /u/-Joel55-
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Broly doodle

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Do you have to watch Dragonball or is it optional.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Is it required to watch Dragonball before DBZ? I wanted to start watching Dragonball because my friend really likes it, and he says I need to watch it. So I started watching Dragonball, and I'm not a huge fan of the humor. The fights are mostly just dust clouds with limbs popping out every once in a while. Needless to say it's just not my kind of anime. My friend told me some important characters are introduced like Piccolo, krillin, Bulma, Muten Roshi etc. But I'm wondering if I NEED to watch it.

    submitted by /u/TacticalTuna2
    [link] [comments]

    freeza shit help my brain plz

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:24 PM PST

    can someone please explain where the hell freeza's hover pod goes it just leaves and randomly comes back why does freeza even use his first form when we know he can stay in his fourth why does cooler have different transformations than freeza yet frost has the same as freeza why didn't the gang wish back planet vegeta and the saiyans with the namekian dragonballs why is king cold always in 2nd form who is freeza mom how tf did freeza tail come back (when he isn't mecha) why didn't you go just Spam emperor's death beam in the tournament of power why does chilled exist who is he in relationship to freeza why does freeza only use his hover pod in his first form how big is second form freeza's di- why didn't bardock and gine go with kakarotto and just have one of there friends contact them if vegeta didn't blow up what colours can freeza's race come in please help me

    submitted by /u/Zer00Two
    [link] [comments]

    What religion would toriyama be

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Im just wondering what religion he would be. I think he is Christian but not sure.

    submitted by /u/Osama69420
    [link] [comments]

    Why is raditz so weak?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    can someone tell me why raditz is so weak compared to vegeta and nappa or are they just strong for saiyans at the time

    submitted by /u/Lotor12389
    [link] [comments]

    Goku black I made while in class

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:49 AM PST

    That moment when Vegeta transforms and Goku realizes he was the one who killed his grandfather gives me goosebumps every time.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    [OC] Black and white Goku

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Here's my Goku Black. The only Goku I will ever like.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment