• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My "Ultimate Compilation" Dragon Ball Series 3D Fan Artwork! Took over 100 long hours to draw, layer & produce!

    Dragon Ball Z - My "Ultimate Compilation" Dragon Ball Series 3D Fan Artwork! Took over 100 long hours to draw, layer & produce!


    My "Ultimate Compilation" Dragon Ball Series 3D Fan Artwork! Took over 100 long hours to draw, layer & produce!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    My Tien drawing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    This is my second post , this time a coloured one hope you like it :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Super Saiyan Blue Goku redraw by me, screencap in comments

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    SSJ2 Gohan will always hold a special place in my heart

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I made Yamcha in Red dead redemption 2!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Frieza Phone Wallpaper

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    My Saiyan O.c. Yukuma. This was my first try at digital art, and i wanted to try out her super saiyan form, thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    In EP36 of Dragon Ball, Major Metallitron's scan of Goku shows him to be an alien, foreshadowing his Saiyan ancestry.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Found this Gem on my Timeline from 2010

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    92% of people who see this won't have the guts to repost this in the comments. "When Goku died in the explosion when Cell tried to destroy the earth, he did it for you and me. If you're not ashamed to love Goku, post this in the comments and show everyone. Thank you, Goku. I lifted up my arms for the spirit bomb every time you asked for my energy."

    submitted by /u/Mvcko
    [link] [comments]

    Which transformation was better

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Ss1 ss2( gohan ss2) ss3 ss4 ssg ssb and finaly ultra instinct

    submitted by /u/korosensi200
    [link] [comments]

    With the power of reddit i am looking for an cool old Picture of Vegeta that i saw many years Ago. He was sitting in normal human clothes, had a bottle of whiskey in one hand and in the other or in the mouth a cigarette. It looked very badass. Does someone have it?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I think he had a beard but i am not sure.

    submitted by /u/ruffy609
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some info about this Comic Book. I got it from family stationed in Japan in the early ‘90s. ISBN 4-08-851611-7

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Best Christmas Baubles!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    UI sign Goku by me. I know it's not perfect but I had fun making it and getting better at drawing digitally :)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    What I want to see in DBs future

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I really want to see Gohan succeed in his efforts to start training again. Gohan has so much latent abilities and I don't think he even tapped into the full extent of them when elder kai unlocked his true potential. It has been shows in DB that unlocking your true potential isn't the limit of your strength (kid goku drinking ultra divine water which supposedly draws out the drinkers potential). If I had to give a guess, I'd say vegeta and gohan (besides goku) are the only ones to actually be able to even use ultra instinct in the extent of their lives. Gohan has so much to relearn and continue to learn about fighting. I'd love a saga with an insane enemy that gohan ends up defeating. Him fighting Cell hyped everyone up and we need more of that. I know everyone stood up and freaked out when he turned super saiyan 2.

    Another thing I'd love to see is a saga that focuses on Goten and Trunks. The most we've gotten out of them is Gotenks here and there and them fighting at the world martial arts tournament. I'd love to see them do so much better in terms of the fighting and strength. They've been put on the back burner for too long. As much of a Gohan fanboy I am, we desperately need to see the duo go through intense training or moments and unlock more within themselves. Maybe beerus trains them the same way whis trained goku and vegeta. Just something to bring them up in the character roster.

    Last thing I want to see is Yamcha coming back into the show. The most we've seen of him outside of the baseball game was him waiting to be picked for the tournament. I want to see him get seriously hurt by something that shouldn't have hurt him in the beginning of dbz/end of dragon ball, and then he realizes he needs to step up and make something out of himself. Nothing cheap like a new technique that he falls back on. But I want to see something change inside of him to make him realize he needs to do better.

    What do you guys think of these ideas? Sorry for the formatting as I'm on mobile and this is my first post here. I'm open for discussions!!

    Edit: Also Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Pan need to go to universe 6 to go to Planet Sadala!

    submitted by /u/AMP_Games01
    [link] [comments]

    Broly sketch (oc)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Started drawing seriously in september, started drawing digitally in october. Here's mastered ultra instinct goku in my artstyle

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Nintendo Switch Dragon ball z games

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Are there any god ones worth getting?

    submitted by /u/Dankberg_
    [link] [comments]

    Would you want Kenjiro Tsuda to be the new voice of Vegeta?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I mean, it would make Screwing the Rules even insane than ever.

    submitted by /u/PeckingOrder93
    [link] [comments]

    Are Saiyans the biggest Glass Cannons in all of fiction?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I ask this when I compare to Marvel and DC hero's. The Hulk and superman won't be taken out if they get hit when their guard is down as their base durability is still high.

    Knock superman out with magic sleeping gas and you won't be able to finish him off.

    If Goku is in base form and not paying attention you could plausibly take him out with a high powered human weaponry. This makes his distracted durability lower than Marvel Movies Hulk.

    But when focused,he could possibly take out every planet in the galaxy in one big ki blast.

    Is there a higher discrepancy in fiction?

    submitted by /u/Hike_N_Forage_N_Live
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment