• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - We were THIS close to having a Great Saiyaman 3

    Dragon Ball Z - We were THIS close to having a Great Saiyaman 3


    We were THIS close to having a Great Saiyaman 3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Just got this at Target, and I can not wait to watch it. Waiting until Christmas to watch it, really tempted to watch it now though.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I was told you guys would appreciate this, as much as I do!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Gogeta vs Broly by @riiya_am

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Here’s Ssj4 Gohan! Done by me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Hey guys, felt like drawing mini Broly playing Legends after getting shafted in my summons

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Scored these today while out shopping ����

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I'm reading DB for the first time and I have to say this is the funniest thing I've read in a while

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Throwback to when I took my kids to see Broly in theatres. There were actuslly 3 kids losing their minds that day.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I made my boyfriend a digital drawing of us DBZ style for our three year anniversary (: It’s a surprise so he hasn’t seen it yet. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    New tattoo. 3 star for 3 kids.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    At times the manga was pretty brutal, here's Dr Gero randomly decapitating a person with his bare hands

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I drew this because I'm still riding on the Gogeta hype train!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    after I put several Turrets inside our base, my friend paints this sign outside, Rust.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Just got these beauties yesterday and today.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I combined my 2 favorites into 1... oh god what have I created???

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Felt like drawing Gogeta after seeing his reveal in Fighterz:)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Found this at Barnes and noble yesterday

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Karaoke with Cumber (OC)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    At what point did Vegeta start to care about Future Trunks?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I ask because before his freakout over Trunks' death by Cell, he never once showed any sort of appreciation or compassion for Trunks, not even to himself. He was even completely okay with having both Bulma and baby Trunks die when Gero blew up their plane and gets called out on it by Trunks. Some people say that they bonded in the RoSat, but I don't buy that becvause Vegeta acts no differently to Trunks than he did before they trained together. And even if they did bond,not actually showing that would be terrible storytelling.

    Vegeta's a straight up asshole to Trunks through and throgh and treats him as nothing more than a nuisance and a mistake. So where were we supposed to gather that he actually did care for him?

    submitted by /u/tfwnolife33
    [link] [comments]

    My first digital drawing ^^

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I drew broly possessed by baby (OC)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    A saga where Goku and Vegeta are the villains" kind of "

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I love to see something similar to how Goku and Vegeta went against Frieza because he destroyed their planet in their race. Since the Saiyans were Planet conquering Warriors it would be cool to see a planet that was conquered by them in the past where a few stragglers of their race survived and found out that they were two saying still alive and they shut down Goku and Vegeta as a revenge for conquering their planet. I know it's not making a lot of sense and maybe we'll be a really short Arc or like a filler Arc or something but I think it would be really cool to see the reverse where Goku and Vegeta are quote-unquote the villains they can even end it with making friends with the whatever species they put it in and explaining that the same thing happened to them and that's why they are not playing a conquerors anymore Vegeta apologizes on behalf of his race or something like that. Still with me? I know it'll probably never happen but something like that would probably be neat if it was actually written by a professional writer

    submitted by /u/MonsterRAGEnrg
    [link] [comments]

    ‘TREE OF MIGHT’, sustainable for its own Arc/Saga?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Been wondering this for a little while now. Sort of like how the first 2 seasons of 'DRAGON BALL SUPER' were episodic versions of the 'BATTLE OF GODS' & 'RESURRECTION F' movies, spread out into their own arcs, I was wondering if the same treatment could be done for 'TREE OF MIGHT' at all.

    The Saiyan Turles & his motley crew come to Earth, plant "The Tree of Godly Might" which tears up the planet pretty badly, and proceeds to drain its energy and convert it into the strength-enhancing fruit it bears. Goku & crew fight against the invaders to take them down & destroy the tree.


    'TREE OF MIGHT' has always been one of my top favorite 'DBZ' movies, and I've been thinking lately if it could get the "'SUPER'" treatment of getting a drawn-out retelling in episodic "Saga" form like the first 2 series. Could the story be lengthened into it's own story arc? Getting the well-known "TREE OF MIGHT' story stretched out into 20 or so episodes. Since the fruit grown from the tree was meant for the Gods, that leaves a big opening for Beerus & Whis to get involved in some way.

    I'm sure if a talented enough writer thought it over deeply enough, it could definitely happen, and I personally think it'd be pretty sweet to see,


    (Turles = Goku Black??)

    submitted by /u/J-Bradley1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment