• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Just got this guy a day ago and why is he so CUTE

    Dragon Ball Z - Just got this guy a day ago and why is he so CUTE


    Just got this guy a day ago and why is he so CUTE

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    The Master Roshi tattoo my wife did on me

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    I love the new hoodie I got today!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    This is the most wholesome moment in the manga, hands down.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Caulifla and Kale in Nioh 2 [PC] Input those character creation codes if you want to play them

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    A Super Buu griptape art I did

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Freehand drawing of goku. I tried to make it both modern and old looking

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    My package arrived, I'm so excited to play it again

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Special training :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Granolah Sprite in the style of Extreme Butouden (made by me!)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Ssg gogeta drawing I did ����

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    So in my opinion Super buu Eating android 18 and Maron is the most brutal death in the series

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I don't see alot of people talk about this but, super buu Ate Maron and her mom on kami's lookout, along with everyone else. And we've seen how painful it is when you get turned into candy from daburas screams, it's even worse if you belive the fan theory that your still awake while he eats you because vegeto was when he got turned into candy.

    This little girl, zapped with a beam so painful it makes a demon king yell out in pain, and then eaten alive.

    I could see it if she grew up fearing fat buy just by association.

    For me at least, the fear that maron already showed earlier, watching her dad die, and then that happening, that makes it more brutal then cell sucking people, or mr. Buu punching off bobiddies head

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1987
    [link] [comments]

    I did my own rendition of Goku's iconic final line to Kid Buu from the manga, let me know what you guys think down in the comments

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    How do you come up with powerlevels in dragon ball super

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    The last power level to be officially stated is super saiyan goku at 150 million. So how do people come up with power levels for dragon ball super? I can get power scaling such as character x is stronger than character y. But how in the world do people come up with numbers and bars stating this guys power level. Same with the ssg and ssb multiplier. Now I have no problem with power scaling but how do these youtubers and other people attribute this to numbers.

    submitted by /u/bayverse_is_good
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone enjoy Super for the family scenes rather than the fighting scenes?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    I know I'm late to the party and I just started watching Super but does anyone enjoy the wholesome family moments more than the fight scenes. I mean after so many years, the fights and transformations are just kind of predictable. If you're into all that's cool but it just doesn't entertain me that much. However, the family scenes like Gohan being a dad now are pretty nice to see especially since he started out in the series as a kid around the same time when I was a kid (I watched Kai cause that was the only one on Saturday mornings). Idk maybe I'm just ranting but I just wanted to see if anyone felt the same way?

    submitted by /u/HA821
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball oc I made. Is he good?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    [OC] Goku's family photo.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Quick drawing of vegeta I did

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: Dragon ball is better than dragon ball z

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Something about dragon ball just feels so nostalgic to me. The characters are so heartwarming and the battles make sense. There's less teeth gnashing and powering up and no power level. Idk maybe it's just me but it just feels better and makes me smile whenever I rewatch it.

    submitted by /u/Hi_pewdiepie240
    [link] [comments]

    Fusion question. If you where to clothes swap vegito and gogeta.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Could you tell the difference between the two? Other than the bangs I can't see any noticeable differences.

    submitted by /u/Special_Kserial
    [link] [comments]

    lol i drew ui goku, i got lazy and skipped shading

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:39 PM PST

    I’m trying to confirm that DBZ was shown in the US prior to Funimation and there was a pre-Ocean English dub.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:39 PM PST

    I remember watching it on some obscure network a few years before 1996. It was a failed attempt but I swear it happened. Can anyone back me up and provide some details?

    submitted by /u/muddbone46
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment