• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Promoted (by me!)

    Dragon Ball Z - Promoted (by me!)


    Promoted (by me!)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Last week, I finished painting this as a gift for my boyfriend

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    My Android 18 cosplay

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    After waiting since July, I finally got my Gogeta figure from Fusion Reborn

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    My collection has grown a lot since last time I shared.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    SS3 Goku I did a little while back.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    I Created this Future Trunks & Cell Timeline

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    (OC) Goku - SSB Kaioken

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    My bunny Bulma cosplay! Finished this all up over the weekend ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Vegeduck by Crux Worldwide

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    DBZ Trunks fanart by Ana Mendes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Kid Gohan’s sword during his training with Piccolo. Scaled to fit SH Figuarts Kid Goku. Made by me.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Who else loves prize figures?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    [OC] A tribute to the best character on the show

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    [OC] I drew a sad Goku kaio-kenning for a meme, but i figured, why not post the art too!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    FIGHTERZ Season 3 Fanart (OC)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    [OC] I always liked the watercolour backgrounds in the 2008 OVA so I tried to recreate one

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    After 6 months of waiting, I have both of them

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I’ve acquired almost every game that’s been released since I’ve been born! Can you guess what year that was?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    My friend drew Launch! (credit goes to SciLiv)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Is the DB/DBZ manga worth reading for a shonen newcomer?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:08 PM PST

    I'm in my late 20s and have read very little shonen manga. Only One Punch Man and Attack on Titan.

    I've heard that DB and DBZ are the godfathers of shonen manga, and I'd like to be exposed to some of the classics. Do they hold up today, do you think, for someone new to shonen manga in general? I generally read seinen but would like to get my feet wet.

    I'm a big fan of silver age Marvel, so I'm not averse to "monster of the week"-type storylines that get loosely strung together over several chapters. Makes for some fun, light reading.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wandering_bard
    [link] [comments]

    One of my DBZ tattoos. Let me know if you want to see the others!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Opinion on Saiyan God Transformations and Goku and Vegeta at Base in General

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:27 PM PST

    As you are all aware, Goku, Vegeta and Saiyans in general have been presented with a myriad of transformations across the majority of the franchise. We started out with just the standard Super Saiyan transformation, all the way up to devine transformations, such as the Super Saiyan God.

    My only thing, is when will we ever see Goku and Vegeta reach a point to where they don't have to depend on their transformations so much? I totally get they face opponents where they rival even the likes of the GODs, but I've always just wanted to see Goku and Vegeta just duke it out with their enemies in their normal states (like what Goku did with Final Frieza in Super and RoF)1, or at the very least their standard Super Saiyan forms.

    Power levels are now redundant (not to say they were really all that helpful to begin with honestly) and we can't really pinpoint exactly how strong Goku and Vegeta are in their base forms.

    And also, I've never really been to fond of the devine Saiyan transformations in all honesty. Even when it comes to Ultra Instinct. It seems that once Goku and Vegeta reach a stage that seems to be the end, there's just some new random state that gets introduced for plot convenience. I really preferred it where it was just the regular Super Saiyan transformations, and Super Saiyan 4.

    I would like to see how you all gauge the strengths of Goku and Vegeta at base, and your own personal take on the Saiyan transformations in general.

    submitted by /u/wrathofomega
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment