• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Soooooo, I originally did this as a parody of how ridiculous DBZ fan art can be, and accidentally got way too into it, and it ironically became ridiculous DBZ fan art. So behold! Super Hyper Mega Ultimate Instinct Super Saiyan 7 Shadow-Goku & Knuckles 3, Original Character (Do Not Steal)

    Dragon Ball Z - Soooooo, I originally did this as a parody of how ridiculous DBZ fan art can be, and accidentally got way too into it, and it ironically became ridiculous DBZ fan art. So behold! Super Hyper Mega Ultimate Instinct Super Saiyan 7 Shadow-Goku & Knuckles 3, Original Character (Do Not Steal)


    Soooooo, I originally did this as a parody of how ridiculous DBZ fan art can be, and accidentally got way too into it, and it ironically became ridiculous DBZ fan art. So behold! Super Hyper Mega Ultimate Instinct Super Saiyan 7 Shadow-Goku & Knuckles 3, Original Character (Do Not Steal)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Videl Cosplay��I tried ��

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    (OC) Vegito Blue just after fusion

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    ¨Universe 7's Last Stand¨ by me. It's been I while since I drew anything. Those 3 last episodes of Super reignited my passion. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    My take on Super Saiyan 3 Goku!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Got my favourites tattooed yesterday!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Gohan SSJ Blue, my favorite character ever in a new jacket. My first digital art on my new iPad Pro, loving it!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Goku blue or Goku yellow? (Credit @yeak_looi)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    a little dbz project i did

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Not really one to buy stuff for myself too much but my wife has pushed me to fulfill my wishes, figured this was a good start.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Drew Goku in my style--I'd love any feedback!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Drew Goku in my style--I'd love any feedback!

    Hi everyone! Sorry if I'm not doing this right. I'm pretty new to digital art, so I thought it would be fun to draw some Dragon Ball characters. I'd love to hear feedback before I move on to Bulma and Vegeta!

    https://preview.redd.it/ebpe2w61hch61.png?width=894&format=png&auto=webp&s=dbfceb3a3c816ae29ab600792bb853ee0a11dafc

    submitted by /u/gokublack26
    [link] [comments]

    Super Saiyan recreated in RDR2

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Time for a massive rewatch. I dont have the 4 Dragon Ball movies like Path to Power because they are remakes and pointless, same with Revival of F and Battle of Gods

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Attempts on drawing Yamcha to a different art style...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    I Drew Gogeta Blue

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Finished painting Piccolo! My biggest project yet. Hope you enjoy :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:13 AM PST

    Goku’s Race to Save His Friends from the Saiyans

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    This is kind of a "for fun" question but I remember when Goku tried to rush to the battlefield against the Saiyans, he's met Kami at King Yemma's office. That was the same place where Goku went when he died in the fight against Raditz. So shouldn't Goku have seen his dead friends like Yamaha and Tien before he was taken to Earth by Kami? That'd probably be awkward seeing the people you're trying to save in the afterlife.

    submitted by /u/PowerPamaja
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] [Fanart] Here is my own rendition of Killverine (Wolverine/Krillin Combo)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Saw a news article mentioning a neon Goku SSJ Blue. Thought y’all might like this piece I made a couple years back.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    In the Future Trunks arc, why didn't Goku just wish to Zeno to bring everything back? I'm sure Zeno has that kind of power

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    He definitely would've agreed since and just in case, Goku could've said he had a friend that he could play with if he did that (Present Zeno) he would've agreed...

    It would've fit better as well with the two Zenos meeting, rather than Goku just saying "Hey, jump in!".

    submitted by /u/gamingoverdrive
    [link] [comments]

    ss4 Rose Black, as manly as it gets

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Why were the dragon balls never used to bring back Planet Vegeta?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Why were the dragon balls never used to bring back Planet Vegeta?

    submitted by /u/KnightsOfTheNights
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment