• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Tried coloring in this page with a water color style. I thought it came out pretty good

    Dragon Ball Z - Tried coloring in this page with a water color style. I thought it came out pretty good


    Tried coloring in this page with a water color style. I thought it came out pretty good

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    A Goku piece drawn by me.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Super Saiyan Gohan (Art by me)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Worth the month shipping time. Goku black ring!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    one of the funniest scenes in dbz

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Massive sale for DBFZ (Switch)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Father son Kamehameha by me :)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Chibi Goku Goes Suoer Just Saiyan (OC)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Broly vs Gogeta by Maxiuchiha22

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Lunch cosplay by ardenchan_lifestyle

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Monster Hunter World referencing DBZ Abridged

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Dragon Ball Super Broly leaving Netflix UK

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Dragon Ball Super Broly is leaving Netflix UK on February 13th, but Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods and Resurrection F are staying.

    submitted by /u/seanlecca
    [link] [comments]

    Regardless of "canon", which DBZ movies fit into the anime timeline?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    And those who don't, why?

    submitted by /u/biologyquestions
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Dragon Ball part 1 (No Z spoilers please)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I just finished the original Dragon Ball Manga, as well as the first arc in Z.

    My favorite characters so far (in no particular order):

    - Goku

    - Tien Shinhan

    - Piccolo

    As for my favorite arcs, my ranking of worst to best is the exact same as the order of the arcs in the series. It just kept getting better and better?

    Based on the first arc in Dragon Ball Z, I can already tell that I will probably like Z even more. I have two questions though:

    1. Do Tien Shinhan and Piccolo stay relevant? I already know that Krillin and Yamcha get increasingly irrelevant and comparatively weak as the series goes on. Does the same hold true for Tien Shinhan and Piccolo?
    2. Dragon Ball FighterZ and Xenoverse 1 and 2 are both on sale on Xbox right now. Would I be okay playing these games after reading Z, or do I need to watch Super as well? It should only take me like 1-2 weeks to finish Z, but I watch anime really slow so it will probably take me like 2 months to finish Super. Should I wait until I finish Super before playing those games, or would I be good with just Z?
    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw the DBS Broly movie. These are my thoughts. (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:20 PM PST

    I still think Battle of Gods is the best dragon ball film, but Broly is my favorite. I'll get to the positives first. The animation is beautiful and they knocked it out of the park in each and every fight scene. This is the best the series has ever looked by far. With these super fast paced fights they can constantly throw in new ideas to keep things fresh. Next up is Broly. I vastly prefer his Super design over his Z design. It just looks cooler imo and wild hair, body scars, and Ba's ear really sell the savagery. I like his interactions with those two Frieza force members (I forgot their names), showing that not every member in Frieza's army is a bad guy. I also liked how they emphasized the differences between SSJG and SSJB and how they each fight. Seeing Gogeta blue was cool. I always love when fusions bring on the smackdown, and this didn't disappoint unlike Vegito blue. The last thing I enjoyed about it was seeing more of the Planet Vegeta, the saiyan life, and of course Bardock. So yeah, overall a good and entertaining movie that I would recommend to any dragon ball fan.

    Onto the negatives, why is Frieza back at it again? I'm of the opinion he should have never returned from the dead. Super totally cheapened his character. He's comedic relief, and the wish to gain a few centimeters is beyond stupid. The soundtrack wasn't that memorable unfortunately. Also, they should have at least put in a little more effort in explaining why Broly is so strong. It's been a minute since I've seen the original Broly movie, and can't remember if they explained it in that one either, but this guy is going toe to toe against super saiyan god fusions lol.

    submitted by /u/dmjr333
    [link] [comments]

    I really like how DR. STONE give tribute to Dbz. I bet the creator of this Manga really liked the work of toriyama

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Does Goku have any resistance to telepathic attacks?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    • For instance, if someone like Martian Manhunter or Professor X tried to telepathically assault him, could he resist, or would he be done for?
    submitted by /u/strongerthenbefore20
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate timelines in the universe

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    The multiple future trunks timelines got me thinking. What other major divergences could there be? I'm watching DB on Sub for the first time and thought how would the universe be different if king piccolo won and goku died. Would Radditz eventually fight King Piccolo? Would yamcha (assuming tien dies with goku) get strong enough to kill either? Etc etc. thoughts?

    submitted by /u/posaba1220
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment