• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball fan arts (by Sangsoo Jeong)

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball fan arts (by Sangsoo Jeong)


    Dragon Ball fan arts (by Sangsoo Jeong)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    The Father-Son Kamekameha!!! Made by my friend Ionutz in like 2 weeks of drawing

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    [OC] A reimagining of Bardock as a Red Ribbon Army General that Ive been working on the past couple days!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Got my chest finished!!!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    :) Here’s a Kaioken Goku done by me! [OC]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Back piece in motion, 4 more sessions to go

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Still have all these from almost 20 years ago

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    [OC] Ultra-Instinct Vegeta

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Goku | Original Art | Wpap Art

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Drew this around last year october✅

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Drew Majin Vegeta while bored in geometry

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Finally got another gameboy, so of course it has to be dragonball themed

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Custom shirt my Mum made me

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hanging out with Goku and Shenron

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I'm now on Episode 30

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    This is my first time watching Dragon Ball Z and I must say it's been amazing roller coaster so far. This might be my favorite TV show of the 1990's. I want to try to watch all 300 or so episodes, I subscribed to Funimation but I feel tempted to buy the Complete Series on Blu-ray.

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    This will never get old! Dbz, gt and super but Kid Goku's original adventures are special!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I can find Krillin's Kame Jacket here? Or if you've made your own and found a similar blank jacket?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball Kai, Vic Mignogna Dragon Soul version

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know which boxset of the dragon ball kai dub has the vic mignogna dragon soul intro in it?

    submitted by /u/throwaway57483959
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Battle - Akira Kushida not on Apple Music or Spotify?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm mad, I can't find the legendary song to put on a playlist or nuthin, only covers that don't feel the same, and English versions which make me sick cuz the Japanese version is so much better with Akira Kushida. It's not even a competition, but I can't find it on Apple Music (what I use) or Spotify (the backup). Am I just blind? Is it named something else? Even if it's only available in __ country if u could hit me with the link that'd b cool. Even if it's just a damn ringtone idc slide the link. Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/thegamer1catlos
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Super Gohan?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Is it possible for gohan to become super saiyan and then add his ultimate power into his super saiyan form to become something of an ultimate super saiyan?

    submitted by /u/Noobplya102
    [link] [comments]

    Would there be a state above Mastered Ultra Instinct

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    From the looks of it Goku will abandoned Saiyan forms and try to perfect UI but the question is will there a form higher than MUI. Like Goku combing SSJ with UI like he did he SSG to get Blue.

    Now vegtea will most likely be going for G. O. D. techniques or forms, and Goku for Angel techniques and forms.

    submitted by /u/C2J2P2
    [link] [comments]

    Do y'all think Mai or Future Mai ever explains to Trunks that she's actually somewhere in the ballpark of 60 - 80 years old?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    This always irks the crap out of me in Super. Cuz we know for a fact that wishing for their youth didn't rid them of their memories, so they're fully aware that they're old as hell in young bodies. I always just wonder if Mai would come clean about that to Future Trunks.

    submitted by /u/Gokaiju
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment