• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Lego World Martial Arts Tournament!

    Dragon Ball Z - Lego World Martial Arts Tournament!


    Lego World Martial Arts Tournament!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Finished my Broly tattoo! Now I have the three strongest Saiyans

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Glass Painting by me!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Finally drank it and it tastes pretty good!!! I recommend to anyone who drinks energy drinks and if you see one buy it and try it yourself!! Im not disappointed in the least!!!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    i drew this today

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan Finn 3 VS MaJake Buu (Adventure Time crossover)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Super VEGITO! Feel free to give tips to improve

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I wanted to do a remix of the 1986 Anime's Opening theme (Instrumental Version), so I did it, took me 3 hours to make so, here it is (Hiroki Takahashi vs. DALI)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Every Dragonball game ever

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Begins at Raditz

    Player: Wow. I have never seen this story before. Ever.

    Piccolo: This alliance is temporary. I still plan to kill you and rule the world.

    Player: lol... Yeah... Of course you will.

    next DBZ game comes out

    Raditz again.

    Piccolo: Remember Goku. This alliance is temporary. When this is over, I'll kill you and rule the world.

    next DBZ game comes out next gen

    Raditz again in slightly better graphics

    Piccolo: Remember Goku... When this is ove-

    next dbz game next gen again

    Raditz again.

    Me: Wow never seen this before.

    submitted by /u/DevilJuneCry
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this really cool tutorial on how to make dragon balls in photoshop, so I made this set of blue dragon balls

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    My brothers first fan art on canvas!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    I think I know why android 17 and 18 are so different in present timeline

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm rewatching DBZ for like the fourth time and had a realization based on what is actually said by trunks and other circumstantial evidence.

    17 and 18 didn't kill future Vegeta and the other Z fighters. Android 19 and 20 did. After learning about Goku's death, he returns to his lab and continues his work on future 17 and 18. Eventually they rebel as they did in present timeline, but much later. Future 17 and 18 never knew a world of peace. Only the destroyed and broken civilization left by 19 and 20.

    This made them far more cruel and misguided in the future, looking for anything to entertain them. Present day 17 and 18 find the z fighters to be something entertaining and they have a world to get their lives back- evidenced by 17's insistence on driving. Gero stole their lives, but in the present time they can actually retrieve the lives they lost. The future timeline is already damned, and their behavior reflects that.

    submitted by /u/Dave10293847
    [link] [comments]

    Goku turned into a lamp

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    What is the name of the song that plays during Frieza's flashback of Bardock?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    here is a link to the scene https://youtu.be/4kFCQu-PDe0?t=50

    submitted by /u/w0ahnicky
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to draw Ultra Instinct Goku

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Broly vs Frieza - Holy Sh*t Balls (My first AMV)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    DBS Krillin and 18 manga vs anime

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Yeah so I just want to share my opinions on this and wonder if anyone can it clear up. For the record I have not read the manga, I have not heard that many positive things about it so I have no plans to read it any time soon.

    That being said, what is up with Krillin and 18 in the manga? I think most fans would agree they have the healthiest relationship in the anime (Gohan and Videl are a close 2nd but we don't get to see enough of them in dbs). They help each other, they care for each other, and most importantly you can tell they love each other. Yes 18 can be harsh sometimes, but she is hard on her husband b/c she is his biggest fan. In the manga, from the panels/pages I have seen, they seem so...distant. They don't really talk to each other and 18 acts like she did in the cell saga, her character has regressed from what she was in the super anime and in the Z buu saga for that matter.

    I know toyotarou gets a lot of flack for being bias, especially towards Vegeta and Gohan. Is this just a case of him being lazy? How does he write the other relationships (Goku/Chichi, Bulma/Vegeta, etc.) I'm genuinely curious why they are written so awful in the manga, can anyone help with this?

    (Sorry if this has been discussed alot, I do not use reddit often)

    submitted by /u/TastyTurtlesxd
    [link] [comments]

    Could the Earth Dragon Balls make it so all the Z Fighters can survive in space?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Like the title asks can they do it? I don't think it's a real powerful wish like killing Jiren or immortality. It simply makes just a small group of people able to fight and survive in space and takes away Freeza's trump card.

    submitted by /u/milkyginger
    [link] [comments]

    Beerus Cameo for my sisters birthday

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    (OC)New DBS Granola Arc Poster I made!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Did Trunks and Vegeta actually train with each other in the RoSaT?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I ask because I'm watching Super rightr now, and Trunks has a flashback to him and Vegeta in the Cell arc that portrays the two as having actually sparred together during their time in it. I was kind of confused by this because I was always under the impression that even though they both went into the chamber, Vegeta largely kept to himself because he was completely ignoring Trunks' requests to train with him before they went into the chamber. I also figured that that was why Goku and Gohan came out much stronger than they did - because they had the benefit of sparring with each other. But according to Super, that wasn't the case.

    submitted by /u/tfwnolife33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment