• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70 Storyboards

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70 Storyboards


    Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70 Storyboards

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Tattoo I just got

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    [CG Animation] Recreated one of my favorite scenes from DBZ in 3D Cel Shading using 3dsmax and Vray. Hope you like!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Bulma. (art by me)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PST

    [OC] did a redraw to get back into art. Might do more in the weekend

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    [OC] DBZ x HOTLINE MIAMI

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PST

    My own drawing of Monke Gogeta

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PST

    [OC] [FANART] Bulma - DBZ!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Proud to be a PSG fan !

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    [OC] SSJ3 Son Goku. Haven't drawn in almost 2 years. Needs some improvement but I'm happy with it for now.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Tried clip studio paint for the first time and this came out!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    [OC, Re-Upload] My take on Majin Vegeta, just started drawing again recently.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Broli color pallette works so well �� (art by me)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PST

    goku drawig sheet i drew digitally

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    So... Is Fusion better than Potara now?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Maybe a dumb question but, is Fusion straight up better than Potara now?

    Potara can only seemingly last a few minutes now at full power. While fusion seems to last the entire duration. Plus fusion doesn't require the earrings.

    submitted by /u/DaylitSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball super manga

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    What do you guys think about the dbs manga? Ive already watched the anime at the time it was airing and was wondering whether I should buy the manga

    I've heard there are a few differences but I'm not actually sure what they are lol

    Also i doubt the manga is close to ending anytime soon but should I just wait for a manga box set to release? (If it does)

    I already own the dragon ball and dragon ball z box sets so it'd be a pretty cool collection

    submitted by /u/CurryMuncher_V2
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished DBZ Kai Final Chapters...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:41 PM PST

    I'm planning on finishing Kakarot because I know it ends with the end of the Buu saga, but once I do that I'm planning on moving right over to Super, and play catch up. Once I'm done with that, is there even a point to watching GT? I know there's tons of discussion on it being canonical, but from the synopsis I've read it seems fairly interesting. I'm just wondering if I'll get bored with it before it gets good, if ever. I also really liked the time jump with Uub and really want to see him more, although I think he comes up in Super. But yeah, I'm curious what y'all think! Any and all voices welcome! I loved the entirety of Z and the Buu Saga was by far my favorite! Right next to the Cell Saga, and so on! (Also Kakarot has disappointed me in scale and well, at least, my fan service, (besides Vegeta in his pink shirt) but I doubt that's going to change)

    submitted by /u/RedsnBlues
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make Android 21 canon?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:10 PM PST

    I'm under the impression that because of the messy canonicity of Dragonball Fighter Z that the devs would have a hard time actually making Android 21 part of the main canon universe and while she did appear in Kakarot as a cameo, but it's stated that actually integrating her into the overall canonicity would be risky because of the many plot holes it could create.

    Despite all of this, is it still possible to make Android 21 officially in DBZ canonicity?

    submitted by /u/Birdygamer19
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else feel bad for Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, and Yamcha after the Cell Saga?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    It was about this time that they could no longer keep up or fight the increasingly powerful bad guys. They went from main cast of fighters to the cheerleading squad.

    submitted by /u/completeembarassment
    [link] [comments]

    My DBZ/S sleeve I’ve been working on. The buu picture is before it got recolored and gotenks is kicking him. Frieza is also on my inner bicep

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PST

    I just want to point out how many people casually destroy planets in dragon ball.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    It makes sense to me that only 28 planets with sentient life would exist, considering the saiyans, frieza, buu, beerus and moro destroyed so many.

    submitted by /u/Someran_Domguay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment