• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My first Bulma Bunny cosplay! It took a while to edit in the dragon ball, but I think it turned out okay!

    Dragon Ball Z - My first Bulma Bunny cosplay! It took a while to edit in the dragon ball, but I think it turned out okay!


    My first Bulma Bunny cosplay! It took a while to edit in the dragon ball, but I think it turned out okay!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PST

    I made this cosplay of Bulma in her Bunny outfit

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Prince Vegeta (redesign by me)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PST

    What do you think of the sound effects in Dragon Ball Super?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    The story, voices, even music for Dragon Ball can all be different depending on which version you watch, the two most consistent aspects are the visuals, and the sound effects.

    I feel like the sound effects in Dragon Ball are just as iconic as anything else in the show, but I learned recently that Fizz Sound Creation and more specifically Hidenori Arai, aren't attached to Dragon Ball Super at all. I'm not sure why they don't work on Dragon Ball anymore, but how do you guys feel like their omission has affected Super?

    submitted by /u/cf4000
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) So we talked about our crush and someone told me about Lunch so here we are! Hope he/you will like it.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I’ve never been so happy seeing a 12 year old boy reunited with a yellow cloud!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:55 PM PST

    And then the extremely happy song afterwards as he's flying really just makes you smile😂

    submitted by /u/captainmacks
    [link] [comments]

    Shenron I drew 2 years ago

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PST

    My 8 year old draws Goku for the first. (Through a Youtube tutorial, that is)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PST

    So "I've" Made Some Neural Artwork From An DBz Image

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Android 18 in my style :)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    I drew Bardock on a whiteboard

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Finally got Procreate, so I decided to draw a Super Saiyan eye. What do you think? Sorry for bad coloring, I’m used to paper so it was odd to draw.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:14 PM PST

    So i tried to do a Genga of Goku, and i think it turned out pretty good. Criticism accepted.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Why Did Future Trunk Let King Cold Borrow His Sword?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Trunks destroys Frieza without playing around, but instead of just blasting King Cold he lets him borrow his sword before killing him. Why let him get a look at the sword and not just chop Cold in giblets too?

    submitted by /u/McGillis_is_a_Char
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing Goku!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Some thumb grips for my dualsense and season 2 steelbook of dbz.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    On the concept of interspecies fusion in the dbz world, what are some unique abilities that come about when two separate beings combine bodies?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    This question came to mind as I thought about what sorts of abilities a fusion between Goku and Piccolo would actually have and I realized Cell is a pretty good stand-in. Cell has the Saiyan ability to net a zenkai boost combined with Namekian regeneration AND frieza's ability to withstand disfiguring injury whilst still being alive. This allows him to basically tank ANY attack short of one that destroys him completely and only gets stronger for it. This got me thinking what other sorts of genetic abilities might be uniquely broken were they to be combined with two species in the Dragonball Multiverse. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/notheruser010
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior in Black ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:10 PM PST

    So i was wondering who else was trying to figure out who the Warrior in black that was in the Sdbh anime {That's what the wiki call's them} Is ?, But i do know that they do have some scar's on their left hand

    submitted by /u/Ghostbitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Subbed or Dubbed

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    As big of a dragon ball fan as I am, I've never bothered to watch GT. Was thinking of doing so soon and whether to watch it subbed or dubbed. DBZ and DBS are anime that I think can be watched either way, but nostalgia always has made me watch it dubbed. I know it subbed from the games. That made me wonder, which way is dragon ball to you. Subbed or dubbed? Are there characters that you think are better one way while others better another?

    submitted by /u/LordWizardEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Has Toriyama moved on from just doing Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PST

    I heard that he was semi-retired now with his family, but I'm wondering if Toriyama has probably stopped doing just "Dragon Ball" since then? Deciding to let the series go and move on. Has that happened or not?

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment