• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I didn't knew that something like this exists. It's ya boy Jaco!

    Dragon Ball Z - I didn't knew that something like this exists. It's ya boy Jaco!


    I didn't knew that something like this exists. It's ya boy Jaco!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Picked these up today

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    My close friend drew Gogeta! Check him out on his instagram Flocks.ig and twitter Chocolateflocks

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    (OC) Here’s a Ssj4 Gogeta doing Soul Punisher done by me :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    My custom painted jiren figure by banpresto. I always enjoy seeing these figures come to life with a new paint job. (More pics in the comments)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Discussion: Goku is a good dad.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Personally speaking i think Goku has shown himself to be a acceptible dad and husband. He may not be the best but i feel like he truly cares about his kids and in dbs i feel like he is a good grampa, but what do you think?

    Side note thank you for making my 2nd year on reddit great, I love dragon ball, so thank you for making me smile everyday.

    submitted by /u/Ssjshinobi42
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Gohan Ss2

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    (OC) The funniest vilain and what a fight

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Bulma fanart by me

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Fanart by myself! SSJG Goku vs Beerus. Referenced from a Google Image screenshot of the Battle of the Gods movie.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Stupid question but

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Why does everybody wear pointed shoes? Does it help in battle or something?

    submitted by /u/heyitsyaboijenkins
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most ridiculous thing in the DBZ world?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I'm torn between the Great Saiyaman, Mr Satan, and the fact that the 2evil wizards in the Buu saga are Bibidee and Bobidee. Bibidee Bobidee Buu. It's all just so dumb I'm wondering what other ppl think is just absurd. (I know I didn't spell names right but oh well)

    submitted by /u/Womp_Womp117
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the name of this track I’m mimicking, I can’t find it anywhere

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Just realized how fun Zamasu is to draw.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    SSJ Trunks and SSJ 2 Trunks

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    How can I tell a difference between the two trunks? I tried looking at two images, one from the cell saga and the other from DBS but they look the same. The only difference I can see between the two is when DBS Trunks becomes rage trunks and his eyes turn white, other than that and the clothing, I see no difference.

    submitted by /u/Noobplya102
    [link] [comments]

    A hypothetical question

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    After watching the ToP arc I started thinking. What do you think would happen if Ultra Instinct Goku and The the ascended ssj blue Vegeta fused?

    submitted by /u/ControllerPlayer06
    [link] [comments]

    Art by me! Gogeta SS4 is my favorite fusion.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Some finished CG shots of an upcoming tribute to The History Of Trunks

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    What would you have changed Goku's reason for staying dead to at the end of the Cell arc?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    It's probably been pointed out numerous times by now, but Goku's whole "I attract bad guys" thing doesn't really make much sense. When you look at the villains who came to Earth because of Goku, it was hardly because of Goku doing anything wrong. Raditz came because of Goku's heritage (something Goku couldn't help), Freeza came for revenge (stopping Freeza was something any decent person in Goku's position would do, so no fault there), and Gero attacked for revenge (again, what else was Goku supposed to do? Let the Red Ribbon army take over the world?) And then you have Future Trunks' timeline which went to hell precisely because Goku wasn't there. Yeah, needeless to say, this logic is pretty shoddy and clearly was made up on the spot as a quick excuse Toriyama could give to keep Goku dead. The only time Goku as a character actually did something detrimental to the Earth due to selfishness was when he let Gero finish the Androids, but he doesn't even bring that up.

    A lot of people theroize that Goku's real reason for staying dead was so he could fight a bunch of warriors in the afterlife, but the truth of the matter is that...there weren't any, really. The Otherworld Tournament was complete filler, and given how rare it seemingly was for someone to be able to keep their bodies when they die, Goku likely wouldn't have much luck finding any opponents, let alone worthy ones. All he could really do was train by himself on King Kai's planet.

    So, how would you have changed his reasoning?

    submitted by /u/tfwnolife33
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy a very small set of dragon balls. A little help?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    This may seem odd but I am looking to add a Dragon Ball Z theme to my warhammer figures. One thing I would like to do is hide Dragon Balls in the basis. If I can I would like to buy some decent looking ones (they do not need to be glass/ resin) but I am struggling to find any small enough. Would likely need to be around 1cm - 2cm, best I have so far is these.

    Open to suggestions on other ways to make them.

    submitted by /u/roadrunner_68
    [link] [comments]

    Shenron humanoïde form by Nicolas GARRIDO

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment