• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Janemba , hope you guys like it !

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Janemba , hope you guys like it !


    My take on Janemba , hope you guys like it !

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    My mom bought this some time after I was born. I now love anime with Dragon Ball z being my favorite. My mom was the reason I got into anime.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    |OC| I always loved the OG style and environments a lot. Also, tail.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I created this shadowbox of Gohan vs Cell. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Time for a good couple of weeks

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Drew Kid Goku !

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Kid Goku done by me! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Goku black in shintani style, this art is made by me,

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Decided to do a series of paintings on Dragonballz/super villains to eventually put in my office. Starting with Frieza on Namek. Acrylic on 10 x 20 canvas

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    OC super saiyan 3 Goku from fusion reborn fan art.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Son Goku! Recent fanart piece I finished

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    OC - Stardust Destroyer

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Drew Gotenks. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Does a fighter's defense drop when their guard is lowered

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    (sorry for the vague title it's because I didn't want to spoil things for people) I've been rewatching dbz recently and came across the scene where cell takes a kienzan to the nape without even flinching, which reminded me of when goku was almost killed by sorbet's blast, I always figured it was because he let his guard down, but so was cell's, and if it was because of the power gap between cell and kuririn, then there's also a bigger gap between ssb goku and sorbet, so what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/Raito_Urekawa
    [link] [comments]

    My problem with Raditz

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Raditz exists in a weird place for me. He's the guy that kicked off Z, had one of the best fight of the series, and completly changed the manga from mystical Journey to the West kind of romp to a sci-fantasy drama adventure. His narrative impact on the whole of Dragon Ball is immense, i don't deny that.

    But at the same time, outisde of his impact on the plot, the character himself is barely more than a footnote in the whole series. First off, his big show of force that required Goku and Picollo to team up is made moot the moment it's revealed that he was barely stronger than a single Saibaman. And secondly (and that's the thing that bothers me the most), making him Goku's brother was a weird and ultimately pointless addition. If he was going to die and never be relevant again, why make him Goku's brother ? In my eyes, being a member of the main protagonist's direct family members would have warranted more glorious things. Raditz could have just a been a random Saiyan unrelated to Goku and his role in the plot would have made completly unchanged; that way, the gimmick of being Goku's brother could have been kept for a more important character down the line.

    submitted by /u/ChronoRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Something funny I noticed: Dragon Ball characters have been doing Beerus’ job for him since the Saiyan Saga

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Imagine being a god arriving somewhere and seeing all the mortals have destroyed almost everything already

    submitted by /u/bacterialtrailer
    [link] [comments]

    Vegito Blue (DBS)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Finished all of dragonball and here are some hot takes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    So I just got into Dragon Ball and so I first I read through the entire Dragon Ball manga and watched the Dragon ball anime, then after that I read through the super manga and alongside that I watched the super anime, then GT, then finally all of the movies and specials. So after watching through all of them except Kai and Z I can solidly say that I loved all of the series.

    So since I got that all out of the way I want to rank all of them well not all of them since if I ranked the movie than that'd take forever I will only mention the one's I enjoyed, so without further ado my listing of the series and movie and specials I liked.(tiny side note I will mention is that after looking through the fandom I can tell that the db fandom is kinda cancer)

    Series:

    1. Original Dragon ball manga: I don't think I really need to explain why Dragon Ball is my number 1, I loved the progression and growth of each character. Roshi for example was my favorite character throughout the entire series and I feel like he served his purpose well by basically fully passing the torch to tien in the piccolo daimao arc and I cried at that point. Next my favorite character would be vegeta for just how badass he was throughout the entire run of the manga and his character development to finally becoming this respectful man was beautiful. My third favorite was Goku and a generic as that is I really do love his character and growth he made throughout the series to small kid to a man who still seeks fun and adventure and what makes him happy. Final thing I want to say about it is that I like the meaning of the story or at least the meaning I interpreted which is finding what makes you happy. For example: Goku, finds happiness in pushing himself and finding and facing against stronger opponents, Roshi, finds happiness and peace with knowing that there will be people to protect the planet and to one day find a young girl that loves him, Gohan, finds happiness in becoming what he dreamt to be when he was little. I love that pursuit of happiness and I think we all can relate to that in some way. Also my favorite sagas were the King piccolo-23rd Tournament and the Saiyan-Namek saga since they flew into each other so well. Plus paneling in the manga was great and fights were epic with my personal favorite being Jackie-chun vs Goku.
    2. Super manga: It's much better than the anime and I do enjoy it for the most part. It was a good idea to skip the freeza arc but my issues come in more at the top. So I love roshi but I feel like him being in top instead of buu was dumb. Roshi at this point even with training shouldn't be able to see the fighters at all since all of them are waaaaaaaay stronger than him and no amount of skill is going to make up the exact power difference. I hate that he was basically there for fan service especially in the anime. Also the story in the manga feels much tighter than the Super anime and I just prefer the manga more.
    3. GT: So this is the controversial pick but I like seeing them spicy comments so anyways I enjoyed GT and it felt like a better sequel than super. I like the fact that over the manga the characters got older and GT continued the trend, also the ending for GT was heart breaking good since I think it felt truly like a sequel and the end of the series. Next is baby, I like baby I like that the Tsufuru made something to take vengeance on saiyans. It fits the narrative well of past actions have consequences. Super 17 was cool but eh I didn't really like him personally. Shadow dragon arc was also pretty darn good but not as good as the baby saga. Now some complaints I've seen is that GT is riddle with plot holes and that it has good ideas but bad execution. Now for the plot holes if you pay attention there not exactly plot holes just very vague stuff happening out of nowhere that was sorta but not really plot holes and the thing is there wasn't that many. Bad execution isn't that true either but it could've really used characters like Goten, Uub, Piccolo(who's death made me cry), and Vegeta more. I loved each and everyone one of those characters and so seeing them used so little is what made me feel like gt could've been better. So bad execution isn't that true just underutilization of characters. Now Super saiyan 4 is easily the 2nd best transformation in the entire franchise for how cool it looks and how much it connects to the saiyans.
    4. Lastly Super Anime: Now super manga was good but the anime sucked. I really don't like it. The power scaling sucked, fan service left and right, characters are only used just because for no reason what so ever, also goku is regressed to his child self mentally and while manga goku is still selfish he didn't come off as an selfish asshole like in the anime his selfish or overconfident moments made since and added to his character but Super stuff feels so forced that it's annoying, art sucked until the top where before top it was miss or decent enough(idk why people can't get it right) animation was good and when it hit it hit, also they re made certain manga scenes which also felt force I.e. The piccolo death in the rof arc, Vegeta blowing himself up in the tournament. But in my overall opinion super would've done better as a slice of life anime to fill in those years leading to the uub stuff. Also I enjoyed jiren much more in the manga.

    So now after all that time to rank my favorite movie/special's

    Specials:

    1. The Legacy of Goku: It continued the progression of time which I really liked and goku jr was a mix of gohan and goku which I liked. It basically set the story back to zero and made it so that if they ever continued it they can.
    2. History of Trunks: I don't know what to say but I loved it all, although trunks shouldn't have survived against 17 and 18 in the movie. The manga was better in that aspect.
    3. Bardock: I liked the special more than minus. I loved the fact that goku was just this random baby and he really only got lucky. I loved bardock's character to.

    Movies:

    1. Path to power: Was a great retelling with great animation.
    2. Super Broly: For what was shown it better expanded the timeline and super universe.

    I kinda rushed these last few but I feel like I conveyed my feelings and thoughts pretty good. What are your opinions? and should I watch Z and Kai? Tell me.

    submitted by /u/Lotus_GodKin
    [link] [comments]

    What makes characters like whis and beerus so much more popular and considered better than characters like jiren, hit or even the new broly?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    What in your opinion from what you have seen makes characters like whis and beerus so much more popular and considered better than characters like jiren, hit or even the new broly?

    submitted by /u/Prize-Attorney-7776
    [link] [comments]

    G.O.D Hakai Form Goku

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment