• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Came across dark Broly SSJ4 in Akihabara.

    Dragon Ball Z - Came across dark Broly SSJ4 in Akihabara.


    Came across dark Broly SSJ4 in Akihabara.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Told my boys to strike a pose. They did not disappoint!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Vol 4 of Different Styles/Universes feat: Broly! Lmk your favorite concept

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I drew SSJ4 Goku eating a burger

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    High five bro!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    SSG Goku I got years ago!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Caulifla sketch-OC

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I got the Dragon Stars Android 18 figure. I just wanted to show off my figures of my favourite couple in Dragon Ball

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Kid Goku and Chi-Chi on Nimbus, by me

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    I can really sympathize with Gohan after the Cell Games

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    "Dad, I can already blow up a star with my ki attacks. I think I want to relax, do some homework, and live a relatively normal life"

    submitted by /u/Hike_N_Fight
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s pickups!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I got a request for an Android 21/Marcarita fusion. OC by me

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    My dragon ball collection

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    MUI Goku drawn by me (FanArt)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    DB Legends players will understand the hype for Monke Gogeta for the 3rd Anniversary. Just showcasing my favourite collectible.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Is Gogeta supposed to be short? He almost looks as if he’s shorter than Broly’s leg

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    My Shenron inspired first tattoo

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Why is Buu your favorite villain?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Note, I am a first time watcher, just got to Kid Buu. Try as I might, I just can't get to liking Buu as a villain, especially compared to the other really impressive antagonists I've seen in DBZ. If Buu is your favorite character, please tell me why, as I want to appreciate him as an antagonist

    submitted by /u/RRR-LL
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up some mini Figures today

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Chi chi is one of the worst characters in anime history and should have been killed off (permanently) - (mature post)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I hate chi-chi from the bottom of my heart, and please read this before you guys start bashing on me. There are a few reasons for this.

    I love Gohan, and when I first watched the cell saga and first half of the buu's saga as well, I got really excited seeing that Gohan will become one if the strongest characters in the universe. But chi-chi has always stopped Gohan from training and getting stronger and making him focus on studies. Now you might say that how can a mother not make his child focus on studies. But, her main problem with fighting is that Goku doesn't earn a substantial amount of money and only focuses on getting stronger and she doesn't want Gohan to go in the same path, so she makes him study. She's focusing on Gohan to make him rich rather than focusing on this education. She's just being selfish. Now you might ask how did I come to this conclusion. Chi chi has always opposed to them fighting, but when she hears that the tournament has a hefty prize, she doesn't mind them fighting and infact makes them go and tells them to win the thing. So she's a selfish gold digger.

    Another thing, she is an evil person, now back in the day this might have seemed funny and Akira probably meant it as a joke, but now that we think about it she basically forced herself on goku who was an innocent child. I remember a scene specifically in dragon ball where she herself showed her panties to goku and told him that he'd have to marry her because he saw it.

    She is an evil manipulator who probably even sexually forced herself on Goku (this part is a theory) to make him marry her. Goku is a bit too stupid, childish and too innocent. He doesn't know what a kiss is but has two children. Which makes me think chichi must have forced herself on him to have children with her and bind him to her.

    Now 3rd point is my theory and could be a bit of a stretch but I don't think I'm wrong with this, and also this is an adult element, I wasn't sure if its okay to post it here. So what do you guys think? Are this good enough reasons to hate chi chi.

    submitted by /u/AMKhatry
    [link] [comments]

    Potential and role of the Heeters?!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    In the current (and moro) arc we got some great world-building which i like very much since it was lacking in the past. we got new races like the sugarians and cerealians and the heeters.

    obviously the heeters are like the counterpart of friezas/king colds/coolers/frosts race. they also kinda give me a db super version of the bojack gang vibe.

    they lost to granolah for obvious reason but do you think they keep playing an important role in the arc with OG-73 for example? since they gave me that bojack gang vibe and are counterparts. will they have a transformation like that too later on?

    i love that they expand the universe with world-building and atleast try to make more out of that potential:)

    submitted by /u/Gilgos90
    [link] [comments]

    Gotenks SSJ2 by me. Ignore the watermark. My page has been inactive for some time. Figured I'd post my old sketches here.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment