• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - It finally came in!

    Dragon Ball Z - It finally came in!


    It finally came in!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    KAIOKEN TIMES THREE!!! (OC)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    What everyone wanted to see... (Art by fenyo_n)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Finished a sleeve today! :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Hello! It's my first post ever lel but, I made this drawing and made a poster with it, pretty proud of it!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    (OC) MUI Goku

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    [OC] Golden Fighter Gohan done by me :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    All the Dragon Ball Z energy drinks.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Lemon Frieza [Fanart]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    My husband got this animation cell and is trying to figure out where this scene came from. Help!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    If Raditz and Nappa were kept alive and lived together along the Earthlings would they become nicer people over time like Picollo and Vegeta?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I always had this curiosity. If it happened with Picollo and Vegeta why could not happen with Raditz and Nappa?

    If they were revived do you think Nappa and Raditz would eventually lose their evil nature?

    If Nappa was alive in Dragon Ball GT he would be the first old age sayian people would know. He would be over 80 years old.

    submitted by /u/Sabrine_Crystal_1992
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody point me in the right direction

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to start doing Sprite animation for DBZ for a while now. I've had an idea for a while but couldn't put it to fruition because I couldn't find any good enough sheets. Could somebody point me towards some good Sprite sheets of good raditz from Dragon Ball R&R?

    submitted by /u/GokuKing922
    [link] [comments]

    BROLY again, me, pencil.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Who do you think is the better fighter overall? Goku or Gohan?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Just curious. Who is better overally in this series and why because of achievements?

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    Super Baby 2 Fan Art I did not too long ago (90's Aesthetic)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Fake? Kame house in king piccolo arc

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Goku traverses am ice labyrinth with Yajirobe before they say goodbye, after they split up what I assume to be "the fake turtle hermit" appears and leads Goku to the Kame house further into the labyrinth when Goku enters the house all of his friends are there (maybe not Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu but nevertheless Yamucha Bulma Oolong Lunch (and krillin?? I can't remember) are inside the house and wave to Goku like he hasn't been gone for a while

    Someone explain what this Turtle hermit is and the Kame house

    submitted by /u/OkamiAzz
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this ;w; needs a lot of improvement

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    7 year old anime

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    So I want to get my 7 year old sister into anime, more specifically shonen anime as thats what I watch and the first show that came to mind was the Dragon ball franchise so do you think its appropriate? Also My parents aren't super strict either

    submitted by /u/Awawlfi
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure if this is even from dragon ball but I’ve had this song stuck in my head, does anyone have any ideas?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment