• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My partner and I have been rewatching DBZ abridged. Anyways here's Cell.

    Dragon Ball Z - My partner and I have been rewatching DBZ abridged. Anyways here's Cell.


    My partner and I have been rewatching DBZ abridged. Anyways here's Cell.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    [OC] The Life of Son-Gokū

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Goku on Namek painting!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Saiyan Vengeance (by me!)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    OC SSJ2 Future Gohan (What if)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    My Goku sketch. I’m only 13

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Cross Stitch I made for a friend, quarter for scale in the corner!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Where did this image come from? Is it official?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    My Dokkan collection is now complete!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Gogeta! Gogeta! (OC)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Happy birthday king!!! Thanks to this legend, we have what is arguably the greatest anime in history. May he live 9000 more years to narrate this beautiful story to us through his unparalleled works.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    My guys. I don't collect a lot of figures anymore, but the ones I do own have been with me since I became a DBZ fan in the early 2000s and I can't imagine ever getting rid of them.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Android 21 just vibing by lesbiancauliflas

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Little doodle I did on the board. Special beam F you

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    A thought on Cell's OP regeneration

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    This is just a thought I had just now on the toilet... But it makes sense to me.

    When I was younger and watched DBZ airing, I kind of wondered why Cell's regeneration was so much more powerful than Piccolo's. He got the ability from Namekians, but his is vastly more powerful, and I wasn't sure why.

    I think the answer might be Frieza. Frieza was able to survive a hell of a lot of damage in the show. When he was revived, he was still in pieces, and somehow still alive. This means he doesn't need to be in one piece to continue his existence. He could be in many small pieces and still live. Oddly enough, King Cold doesn't seem to share this ability... He died pretty easily. So it might be a Frieza thing.

    But Cell's regeneration makes more sense if you think of it as a combination of Frieza's durability, and Piccolo's regeneration.

    Well it's just a thought, not enough to be called a theory.

    submitted by /u/superdupermiso
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I drew Goku with a lowkey twist in artstyle (Which I enjoyed using it)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Dbz future trunks timeline

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Okay so I've been thinking and in Dragon Ball Z during the Majin Buu arc King Yemma sent Vegeta to try and deal with Majin Buu because the situation was pretty bad but in future Trunk's timeline wouldn't the android's be serious enough to send Goku down to help fight them? I'm not sure how much help he would be but he was dead for a few years i think so he would've been training and possibly could've surpassed Super Saiyan so why didn't they send Goku down to help? I understand the Majin Buu part of DBZ was a while after future trunk's timeline was a thing in DBZ but its just sorta been bothering me a bit

    submitted by /u/Bish0122
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished season two of Dragon Ball Z

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    This is my first time watching anything related to the Dragon Ball series and I give both seasons a perfect 10 out of 10. I don't understand why people think the episodes are full of filler. Each one has kept me on edge and I constantly feel all hope is lost. I can't wait to start watching season three.

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    Should i watch the buu Arc in Dragonball Kai or Dragonball Z?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    So far I've been watching Kai instead of Z and I just finished episode 98. I was going to watch The Final chapters but it a lot of people are saying that it's pretty bad compared to how kai was before. So would it be better to just watch the buu Arc in Z?

    submitted by /u/bugpunis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Dragon Ball Z VHS tapes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    I have become interested in collecting the Dragon Ball Z VHS tapes and I have a couple questions.

    1. How many differences are there between the edited versions and the uncut version?
    2. Which version is the better version?
    3. Does every tape have an edited and uncut version or do only certain ones?
    4. When a tape doesn't say anything about what version it is, are there any other ways to tell what version it is?
    submitted by /u/MayorOfSmashville63
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to replicate both Tadayoshi Yamamuro (DBZ) and Yuya Takahashi (DBS) art styles

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Why BoG and RoF movies are titled DBZ but not DBS?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Why BoG and RoF movies are titled DBZ but not DBS, if they are portraying DBS? And why Broly movie is a DBS and not DBZ?

    submitted by /u/Heisen_m
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment