• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I'm drawing the villains and heroes from each saga, here's the villains from the saiyan saga

    Dragon Ball Z - I'm drawing the villains and heroes from each saga, here's the villains from the saiyan saga


    I'm drawing the villains and heroes from each saga, here's the villains from the saiyan saga

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    My new SSJ2 Gohan Tattoo by SimonKBell!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    One of my gf’s second grade students drew his version of Super Saiyan Blue Goku (right) and asked her to give it to me- I responded with SSB Vegeta (left) with a thank you message on the reverse requesting he draw more. His Goku is on our fridge.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Next time...on Shrekonball Z

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I made these Dbz characters heads with a 3d pen

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Dragon Ball is actually good I never knew

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I just finished watching the whole dragon ball series from beginning up to super Broly, and I actually understand why it's so popular it's really good. I've always known about dragon ball and knew some of the characters because of how big the franchise was but never sat down to watch it through until now.

    I am a huge one punch man fan and I've come across the whole Goku vs Saitama debate and people talking about feats so instead of just defending Saitama just cause I'm a fan I thought I would watch the whole Dragon ball series and that's exactly what I did and I love it.

    P.S. I like Z a lot but is it bad I like Super more cause I know everyone prefers Z

    submitted by /u/GokuSaitamaFusion
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Goku | OC

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    My Gogeta in Digital art

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Goten and Valese

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Z Broly ssj i , i messed up and torn the paper somehow at his navel

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    G14 Gaming Laptop just got Powered Up!!!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Go to KAMEHAME'HOUSE

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    At what point did DBZ plateau in your opinion?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I love dragon ball, but it's easy to see that it reached its peak and then leveled off to become repetitive at a certain point. The Majin Buu arc is a thrilling watch and introduced cool concepts to the show, but it wasn't peak dragon ball. If dragon ball Z had ended after the cell arc, I think it would've been a nearly perfect (; time to end it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sgjino30
    [link] [comments]

    Help me, a non DBZ fan, find the movie I watched when I was a kid

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    When I was younger I used to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai, and I remember watching a movie/episode that I'm struggling to find and I need some help. Here's everything I remember.

    1) The main fighters were Goku and Vegeta against 1 person (I'm thinking either Bu, Broly, or that demon looking dude)

    2) The fight had Goku and Vegeta fuse, and one time they failed

    3) At least part of the fight was in this post apocalyptic, city looking area. Dark blue sky, destroyed buildings.

    4) I for sure remember a grunge/hard rock song being played over the fight that wasn't an original score that I've heard it on the radio before.

    Any help I can get to point me in the right direction would be super appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MonsterSlugStick
    [link] [comments]

    Attempt at making Broly

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Could goku be stabbed?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I have not seen dbz but I know he's one of if not the strongest character in anime so I just wanna know what would happen if a normal person were to try and stab goku with a knife, would it penetrate? If not then why not, is it because of his muscles?

    submitted by /u/_AceOfDeath_
    [link] [comments]

    How does Gohan differ from Goku in battle?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like Gohan has the potential to become an antihero? Yes i know hes a family man and got soft but he seems more serious and ruthless than Goku in battle. Where Goku tries to leave his enemies alive to change their ways, Gohan doesn't seem afraid to end his opponents shit or toy with them. We've seen him go psycho as a kid so would that translate to his adulthood? Its like he avoids that side of him by playing a pacifist.

    submitted by /u/r6Thug
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think he means by “again”? Will it be important later?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    goku and kakarot

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    i saw a comment that said when goku is angry, serious, or cocky, he isn't goku, he's kakarot, and honestly i agree, especially when he's in ssj4 cuz then he acts like a completely different person. that being said what do you call him? do you call him goku or kakarot?

    submitted by /u/kenzieblight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment