• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Me - Carving Anime character out of Wood in 1 year

    Dragon Ball Z - Me - Carving Anime character out of Wood in 1 year


    Me - Carving Anime character out of Wood in 1 year

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I made a 3D manga panel of Frieza for my best friends 21st birthday!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    "Fallen Frieza" , Me , Digital [OC]

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Stopped to grab some Chinese on the way to see some family and the gamestop next-door had the first real Gotchapon machines I've ever seen, got this lil guy to add to my lanyard keychain collection.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    How do y’all like my Tuffle OC design

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    My DB Collection (only 1/2)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Don’t hate me on this but I like the sayiman saga more than the android saga it’s soo good

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Don't know why people bashing on it

    submitted by /u/heres-johnny-boi
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Lil Blue Man I drew

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm thinking for this final bouts end we may see Gogeta.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Here me out. The only fusion that's been featured so far in Super is Vegito. We got Gogeta in the movie but not the series itself. I'm thinking at some point Granola will become such a threat Goku and Vegeta will have to fuse to take him out.

    The interesting part of this is: if they Fuse would Gogeta have access to MUI and Hakai? That would be an insanely interesting battle.

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    My latest creation ! Not really into dragon ball, but I really enjoyed making these !

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Universe 6 Saiyans Strongest.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Are Universe 6 Saiyans as a group inherently stronger than Universe 7 Saiyans due to evolving past having tails? I'm not so sure about that.

    submitted by /u/Hulk30
    [link] [comments]

    Goku Black going solo and Fused Zamasu having Goku Black's potential growth

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that Goku Black should went solo and not fused with Zamasu, or is it fine the way it is? Also do you think that Fused Zamasu should've inherited Goku Black's potential growth?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    What is the soundtrack called after gohan defeat cell and his breathing heavily on the floor?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAVfW94s0rg

    Basically in the English dub it says thank you Goku

    submitted by /u/ComfortableBrick3
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta at the DMV (OC)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    I thought i'd try drawing for the first time.... honestly came out better than I anticipated. Always grateful for feedback. (BACK STORY: My sister is the artist in the family and so out of a moment of inspiration I borrowed her Wacom tablet and too many hours later this happened lol).

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    confused about age transition from dbz to dbs

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    in the final episodes of dbz goten was a teen since 10 years passed by. In the 1st episode of super he is a kid again. Also, in dbz gokus family lived in the city now, and now in super they back on a rural farm area. im confused.

    submitted by /u/Icy-Photograph-2358
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to redo Vegeta's Hair from Dragon Ball GT

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    [OC] What if Cui/Kiwi/Kuiwi/Whateverhisnameisspelled survived Vegeta's attack AND Turned on Frieza

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment