• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My brother is a Trunks fan so I got him these two figures for his birthday.

    Dragon Ball Z - My brother is a Trunks fan so I got him these two figures for his birthday.


    My brother is a Trunks fan so I got him these two figures for his birthday.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Kefla Statue (Manga Pose)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    The Adventure Begins

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    My first finished Broly. Teaching myself to draw because my daughter wants me to teach her to draw.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Dragon ball evolution characters in dragon ball style by thechamba

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Chi Chi pen sketch (OC)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan God version of Majin Vegeta | Pencil Colour Art

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Future trunks, black pen, me.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Beerus mini figure. Don't worry I was able to stop the Earth from blowing up for the time being!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    What is your guys favorite non main character?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I like mr.satan he brings a lot of comedic value, and he is overall a nice and funny person to be with.

    submitted by /u/GodDragonoid
    [link] [comments]

    Vibe Check by Vegeta

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Even I'm a bit late, Happy Biodiversity Day!!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    What do you guys think about my Android Saga Ssj Vegeta drawing? I didn't use any reference.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Something neat I noticed in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    When playing as Android 18, if you shoot a charged dash ki blast( which for her is Destructo Disc) and then immediately use her second B2 attack which is also Destructo Disc it will turn from pink to the classic yellow, I only noticed this today while playing as her since I don't normally use her, excuse me if this was something people already knew about.

    submitted by /u/Nanako_1994
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ merch haul from this weekend!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    How many times have Goku and Vegeta fought in all the series?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I believe it's 2 times in Z and 1 time in GT. I thought there was a mentioned offscreen fight to finally settle the score but it might just be a false memory.

    submitted by /u/howisyesterday
    [link] [comments]

    My new favourite

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Do you think Goku might actually aim to become on level with Grand Priest like he hinted at the start of this arc or just above Beerus and matching Whis by the end of Super?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Cause at first the endgame was hinted at to be surpassing Beerus but than that line by Goku at the start of the current arc's hinting at something else

    submitted by /u/Blizzagan
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my Dragon Ball journey

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    After a long time of avoiding watching anything dragon ball related, today I decided to start watching the classic Dragon Ball and go from there, really excited and hyped for everything.

    After catching up to One Piece last week, didn't really know what to watch next as a relatively new anime watcher, so I decided to start with one of the first very popular shows back in the day.

    So yeah thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/Roba1921
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball z Frieza cel

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Goku might not be the best father but proved to be a good grandfather

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I think we can all agree that Goku isn't the best father but he still tries his best. He never really knew what it is to be a father or a family man since he and his grandpa lived alone in the mountains. And he and Gohan (grandpa) had more a grandpa grandson relationship than a father son relationship. And the End of Z and also the flashback of him and Pan in GT show that he is a good grandpa. Their close bond was even shown in an episode of Super. Before Goku started his adventure his grandpa was everything he knew and the only family he had. And now he tries to be as good as good as Gohan was.

    submitted by /u/ottoman-disciple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment