• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - GO BROLY! (by me!)

    Dragon Ball Z - GO BROLY! (by me!)


    GO BROLY! (by me!)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    A little fun concept I did earlier this week!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I drew Super Saiyan Goku and aimed for a manga vibe with it. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    My 13 yr old daughter is drawing me Goku! She doesn't think it's good. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Goku VS Majin Vegeta Fanart

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Why did Frieza think this was a good idea?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I think these two would be great friends (by me!)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    How do you guys like this manga vegeta I drew (tips are greatly appreciated)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Namek Bulma I finished yesterday! ♥

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Did Toriyama Plan Saiyans In Advance?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    So yeah, did Toriyama plan that Goku was a Saiyan during DragonBall? I'm finally watching the series (I only ever read the manga) and this question is bugging me, since Goku's strength is so latent even within the first episode. Did Toriyama plan the Saiyan race's concept this early into the series, or did he formulate it as he went along?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    Bruhhh this is the best������

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    How do you feel about the "Wait for Goku" trope?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I personally thought it was done well in Dragon Ball Z. The Saiyan Saga and Frieza saga wouldn't be the same without the wait for Goku trope. If you count the beginning of cell/android saga where we wait for Goku with future Trunks, then I think that was done well too for its uniqueness.

    I understand the other side of the argument too. It gets old knowing the other Z fighters are just barely hanging on and then Goku shows up at just the right time and the good guys win, but I personally think the over arching story of each saga is interesting enough to excuse it.

    submitted by /u/UpVoteForSnails
    [link] [comments]

    Gogeta coloring by me <i2achi

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    The 2in1 editions

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Is DBZ Gohan’s Story?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    So I've been thinking about this for a while, I know we all think DBZ is Goku's story since, you know, he's the main character, but could you argue that it's actually Gohan's story? Sure, his arc kinda drops off in the Buu Saga, but for the majority of the series I would say that it's about his training and tapping into his latent power. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    What Is Super Saiyan 2?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    So I've seen the Cell Saga more than any other, but I'm still unclear on this; is SS2 the bulky Super Saiyan, or the form that Gohan goes into where his hair is even higher than normal? Do any of the other Saiyans achieve this form, or just Gohan?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    Has Toriyama ever spoken about the overseas fanbase?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Has Akira Toriyama ever talked about English and other DBZ fans in any interviews? I'm just curious.

    I remember a producer for GT had spoken about us around 2005 and felt like we liked GT more than people in Japan

    https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-gt-dragon-book-gt-back-then-kozo-morishita-interview/

    https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-gt-united-states-reception/

    submitted by /u/SexyElf77
    [link] [comments]

    Does technically every race have unlimited potential?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Like can't humans just keep surpassing their limits?

    submitted by /u/DonDiPietro
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    If Androids have unlimited energy, or unlimited stamina (I've seen people say either or), would this make them technically immortal, considering that an endless source of energy would remove the possibility of their organs failing unless gravely damaged by some outside force?

    submitted by /u/UnfunnyName22
    [link] [comments]

    My take on the dbz artstyle. Took from many different staff members

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    How many versions of English dub dbz are there? Trying to find the one that plays All's well ends well

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I remember watching DBZ where Gohan finishes beating Cell and then the song All's well ends well starts playing. Which version of DBZ has this?

    submitted by /u/EddiOS42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment