• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My cosplay of Bulma ❤️

    Dragon Ball Z - My cosplay of Bulma ❤️


    My cosplay of Bulma ❤️

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Future Gohan tattoo! DBZ sleeve going well!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    (OC) SSJ4 Gogeta

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Bulma ブルマ (DBいろいろ02 by Kanchiyo 甘チヨ)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Krillin Statue by Egg Studio

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Drew some Vegito Fanart. He's my fav character from the whole series and needs more screentime

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Look at this cool cake my wife made for me for my birthday!!!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Vegeta and Goku acrylic painting on large canvas

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    "I am the Prince of all Saiyans!" My art :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Think the other universes will ever be explored?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    I honestly wouldn't mind if we got some anime arcs where Goku and the team travel to the over universes. I just feel like the Tournament of Power would be a waste if we didn't get any more information on what these other universes are like as well as the day to day lives of the fighters in each one.

    One idea I thought would be cool would be if the universes previously destroyed were restored and a being from one of them sought revenge by using the Super Dragon Balls. I think it'd be interesting to see if the Super Dragon Balls pose a threat to Zeno given how powerful they are. I also think it'd be interesting if all the universes were fused with the power of the Dragon Balls. I mean there's multiple ones for a reason and I wonder if there was only one if that'd affect Zeno like put him to sleep for eternity or something it'd also be interesting to see the effect it'd have on the supreme kais and Destroyer Gods.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Nappa the life guard out to save his homie from a shark by me

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    DBZ / Super Sleeve Progress! �� Almost the Final Form

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan by AJ Pehowski at Riverwest Tattoo, Milwaukee, WI

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Why is Budokai Tenkaichi 3 considered the best DBZ game?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Hi all. I've noticed DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 gets a ton of praise from fans who say it is the best game to date. Why is it? I didn't grow up with DBZ, so I didn't play this game when it came out, nor have I played it now. Is it nostalgia for everyone, or does it still hold up today?

    submitted by /u/Ready_Adhesiveness91
    [link] [comments]

    How come Maijin Buu didn’t change when he ate Android 18, Krillin and Roshi?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    He changed from fat Buu and others but not them. Why?

    submitted by /u/mooretool
    [link] [comments]

    100% golden frieza?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Has it ever been brought up referenced or used in the Manga.

    Since his golden form is basically just a boost on his final form shouldn't he he able to go golden while in 100%?

    Also it'd be cool if frieza had 100% golden in the top and beat kefla with it.

    submitted by /u/toxicvegeta08
    [link] [comments]

    Got this one done, what we think?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Is instant transmission lightspeed or actually instant?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    When it is first shown by goku he describes it as dematerializing into light and rematerializing at his desired location. He even specifies it moving at 186,000 miles per second. Despite this, there are several times where he clearly travels light years instantaneously. This inconsistency kinda confuses me. Note I have only just started super so no spoilers there please.

    submitted by /u/CompactSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Vegito Phone Wallpaper

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    did trunks use a bulky ssj2 variant?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    when trunks was sparring with vegeta, he turned ssj2, then proceded to power up into a bulky form.

    was that some kind of ssj2 variant because if not, it sort of breaks the continuity of the ssj forms.

    submitted by /u/Skeletore-full-power
    [link] [comments]

    I have a hard time grasping how Moro was so powerful and no one knew about him

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    It's easy for Frieza calling himself the strongest in the universe to be interpreted as arrogance. After all we know he was aware of the existence of both Beerus and even Buu, but at least both of them have explanations for why so few know of their existence since Buu was in hibernation for millions of years and Beerus just kind of doesn't do much.

    And I know Moro was imprisoned for millions of years as well, but... you're telling me that someone who, at the height of his power, was at least THOUSANDS of times stronger than Buu, and even after losing most of his power, was still too strong to even execute, is just completely forgotten and unknown, never even mentioned, even by the gods/immortals who were around during his first rampage?

    Unless I'm just wrong and he wasn't that strong before? I don't know, I just have a really hard time seeing it. At least all the other characters who were stronger than Frieza have a good explanation for why they wouldn't have been known about before they showed up.

    submitted by /u/hentai1138
    [link] [comments]

    ✨����⚡��DTIYS - Son Gohan - Beyond SSJ Great Saiyaman������⚡✨ By me.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment