• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - A part of him knew this was going to happen [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - A part of him knew this was going to happen [OC]


    A part of him knew this was going to happen [OC]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    An early birthday gift from my girlfriend that her co-worker painted! Training Day with Master Roshi.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I made this myself. Super saiyan god goku with the great ape behind him. Took 20hrs

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite Transformation?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Between Kaio-Ken, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, and Ultra Instinct, what is your favorite transformation?

    submitted by /u/Ready_Adhesiveness91
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to draw Majin Buu for the first time. What do yall think?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    My drawing of super saiyan 3 Goku. What do you think and should i make more? If so, who?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Should I Read Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    ever since I have finished the dragon ball super anime in 2018, I started to see the flaws in the anime and its manga. I also began to hear some of the arguments people made about dragon ball super. and listen to those arguments and opinions has led to me hating dragon ball super for the most part. I loved the action, but the story was so so bad and there were tons of issues that I had with the show long after my first viewing.

    but even after finishing dragon ball super and continuing on reading the manga, I feel as if I haven't experienced everything that dragon ball has to offer and all of the amazing moments that it provides. I know dragon balls history but I never actually got to experience it for myself. I never watched dragon ball or dragon ball z as a kid, and I didn't get into manga until the beginning of this year.

    so my question to all of you is this. Should I read Dragon Ball from the very beginning? I not only want to read the manga from Toryama's own creative vision, but I also want to start from the beginning to understand why everyone likes it so much. I understood that everyone loved Dragon ball because of the action, but I never understood why everyone liked dragon ball beyond that.

    submitted by /u/SpiralGMG
    [link] [comments]

    How badly edited are the Funimation dvds from the 2000s?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I ordered Coolers Revenge on ebay and the photo shown said it was uncut but when it arrived, I was given the edited version

    How much of the violence was cut out?

    submitted by /u/itlivesinthewall
    [link] [comments]

    Rewatching Z When I Noticed Commander Red and Officer Black Working on The Great Saiyaman Movie (DBZ ep. 205)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Why didn’t Gero make himself stronger than 17 and 18?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    They were seen as last resorts, and also experiments, but then why when they were deemed successful he didn't take their upgrades out and put them in himself? He was able to put his brain in a jar so how is that more difficult?

    He knew they would be disobedient so he made a shutdown remote and everything. You might say "oh it was coming up on the 3 years when the androids had to appear" but he could have waited, that only happened in the future timeline, but this one they could have waited longer!

    Am I missing something? Or is Gero an idiot

    submitted by /u/MissMoosy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xenoverse 1 still worth playing? (Especially if you have Xenoverse 2)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I just bought Xenoverse 1 and 2 through a bundle on PS4. I have played through both games in the past but I most recently and frequently played through Xenoverse 2 on my switch but I lost the cartridge. Do you think there is still fun to be had in Xenoverse 1?

    submitted by /u/UnknownTornado
    [link] [comments]

    The Bansho Fan footage

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Who can help me out?

    I'm putting together a video mash up for a small project. One of the parts references The Bansho Fan but I can't for the life of me find any footage from the series online for it.

    Can anyone send me a small clip or link me to a video that does have it? It can't have any watermarks from a YouTuber etc.

    submitted by /u/IRwurz
    [link] [comments]

    My take on a god of destruction Vegeta design, let’s hope Vegeta gets some spotlight in the next arc

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    transformation themed attacks

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    does anyone else think that ki attacks should be colored based on what transformation youre in? at least for saiyans anyway. like base form attacks should blue/yellow, ssj should be yellow, ssjg should be red, ssgss should be blue, lssj should be green, etc. like i know some, if not most, of the attacks are the color of the transformation, but not all of them, like kamehameha is blue while in ssj or ssjg and final flash is yellow while in ssgss. its just always bothered me and spirit bomb and forced spirit fission are exceptions cuz its others energy, not the users, and hakai is also an exception cuz its the unique energy is destruction itself.

    submitted by /u/kenzieblight
    [link] [comments]

    Db super manga-good or nah?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Is the manga good?Is it worth owning and reading?

    submitted by /u/Cain1547
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta & Goku in Super

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I'd just like to say Vegeta isn't an anti-hero anymore and hasn't been since the end of his sacrifice. I say this because people still confuse him to be one. He's a full fledged hero and is more of a hero than Goku is. People have had misconceptions about Goku because of the anime and the og English dubs; vegeta's character development has ultimately led to Goku being the arguably more interesting and gray character especially in Super upon greater re-examination of him and the series as a whole. I'm positive some people feel like this and don't want to admit it. I know it was kinda hard for me especially being a die hard vegeta fan since I started the series in 99. But Vegeta being more the hero is okay. There's nothing wrong with that. It's how Vegeta views himself and goes about dealing with things that further the quality of his character after so many years. It helps that he started as an evil person so we can see how far he's come. Vegeta's days as being the character you thought he was are long gone and that's fine. I just think Goku is probably better.

    submitted by /u/Saiyan_Gods
    [link] [comments]

    Why is beerus so skinny

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Why is beerus so skinny if eating and sleeping is the only thing he does

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Way3389
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment