• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] Super Monke 4

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] Super Monke 4


    [OC] Super Monke 4

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    My wife surprised me with this sketch as a gift. She did it free hand pen and marker.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    [Me] The Galactic Emperor taking a spa day is a mood.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    My Future Trunks cosplay ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Working on a few things!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I’m not sure what they want us to take from this fight…

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    What's this shot of bluma sitting on a cliff from? I can't remember for the life of me.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I finally finished og dragonball!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    So I'm so fucking excited for z, like the piccolo jr fight was legendary and if z is more of that than I'm hyped, I watched the first episodes and seeing piccolo and Goku team up is the most hype thing I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/Kono_Diavolo__Da
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding potara fusion

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I am currently revisiting the manga and Old Kai states that the potara can only be used once in a person's lifetime. Also, in Super they retconned it so that potara is only permanent for kai's. If that's the case then why could Goku and Vegeta fuse into Vegito against Zamasu? Also, why is Old Kai still fused with that witch? Isn't she mortal? Does only one of the participants have to be a kai for it to be permanent?

    submitted by /u/Amir2395
    [link] [comments]

    This still makes no sense. 28planets? So Freeza keeps recycling planets and reselling them? Galactic patrol for 28 planets??? Whaaaat?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I got bored, so drew the Prince himself! I made sure the glitch effect had all the ssj colors he’s been seen with. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Do you think Raditz should've gotten another chance?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Goku usually gives the villains another chance. But he never gave Raditz another chance don't get me wrong I like Vegeta but the stuff he did was far worse than what Raditz did, he just hit Krillin took Gohan & punched Goku in the stomach whereas Vegeta pretty much nearly killed Goku and his friends. Left Goku to fend off the Ginyu Force on his own killed numerous of innocent people and got a cheap shot on Goku during the buu saga etc. I like both Raditz and Vegeta, I do prefer Vegeta more but I still feel like Raditz was done dirty.

    submitted by /u/qwertymnbasdf
    [link] [comments]

    I really enjoyed Bio-Broly

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I'd heard it was the worst DBZ movie so I had zero expectations going into it but I actually ended up really liking it.

    • Mr Satan shenanigans and a bit of spotlight on Android 18 is always welcome
    • Goten and Trunks save the day without having to resort to fusion
    • Good humour throughout
    • The whole purple sludge stuff that melts scientists is actually pretty frightening
    • The concept of a swamp thing monster is good in theory for a villain

    Honestly the biggest mis-step they made with it was slapping the Broly label on it. Remove that, scientific abominations and mysterious lethal substances would have spoken for themselves.

    An entertaining film with a rare focus on the supporting cast. Thumbs up from me.

    submitted by /u/ChanceVance
    [link] [comments]

    Watched the anime, should I read manga?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Probably been asked a hundred times before, but should I read the manga? from what I know the moro arc is finishing up, and I've already watched the entirety of the anime. I read the final TOP manga issue and I actually preferred the manga's take over the anime's take on it, but I've heard overall very polarizing opinions on each.

    Should I read the manga and if so, should I start from the beginning or from post TOP Super and why?

    submitted by /u/vyaxman
    [link] [comments]

    New ink! Finally got the Prince of Saiyans on me. Done by Ryan Hodson at TRW, Newcastle, U.K.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    OC. I appreciate RATES on my fanart

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    What if Goten and Trunks went ssj3 then fused?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Just a reminder for the manga readers

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Don't forget that the Heeters still have the remains of 73 with them and could potentially steal data from anyone, bet it Goku, Vegeta, Granolah, or maybe even Frieza somehow. Just a small reminder as I also forgot about that detail.

    submitted by /u/Rough_And_Dry
    [link] [comments]

    NEED a DBZ fans help!!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm not familiar with dragon ball but my fiance LOVES it. I'm trying to do something special for him for Father's day that's "dragon ball themed". I was thinking of hiding his dragon balls and having a scavenger hunt. What would be some clues or things I could use? I'm so lost. Also my kids and I are going to make him a homemade card. What are some things I could say in the car and not look stupid. Lol Dragon ball experts, I NEED your help!!!

    submitted by /u/trainerXSpaceXtacos
    [link] [comments]

    Does Chi-Chi ever accept gohan being a warrior?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm at the cell games arc, and gohan just went ssj2 and wiped the cell jrs, and chi chi just freaked out. I was wondering if chi chi ever accepts the fact that gohan wants to be a warrior, not a doctor or something?

    submitted by /u/stungbybears
    [link] [comments]

    Sticker I got on my truck

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment