• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - The Son Family art from @Cmon_57

    Dragon Ball Z - The Son Family art from @Cmon_57


    The Son Family art from @Cmon_57

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    夕方の海 (by ハルンケア)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Omg cannot wait till a new movie comes out and to watch it like this. This movie is so intense.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Goku as a dude from the Brazilian state of Bahia, by @filipe.emerson (x-post r/Brasil)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Should I watch Dragon Ball Z?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    This might seem weird. Why am I on a subreddit dedicated to it when I'm unsure about the product? It's because Dragon Ball has fascinated me for most of my teenage life, but I have never been able to watch anime. I now a ton about the series now though, because of curiosity and know a good amount of the plot, at least where DBZ is concerned, not the original, Suoer, Heroes, or GT. I have also watched DBZA and caught practically ever ugh reference and still enjoyed it immensely. So should I still watch the actual show once I can, or do I have most of the experience anyway?

    submitted by /u/I-Am-A-Safe-Apple
    [link] [comments]

    My first set of actual hard copy of manga I ever bought and I have no regrets

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Was Goku Destined to die the second time?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Was Goku Destined to die the second time?

    Goku dies in future trunks' timeline due to the heart virus. in the "normal" timeline he barely escapes it but still dies anyway when Cell explodes. This got me thinking..No matter what he done in every timeline possible do you think he was always destined to die no matter what the negative or postive consequences in each timeline would be? I reckon he would still have died regardless if he somewhat survived Cell's explosion and came back to the arena

    https://preview.redd.it/dby5jn536u971.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0dc9ae4dd5faefeb9b28bf7fdce0cef88886803

    submitted by /u/Ultimate_N
    [link] [comments]

    After Vegeta use Final Flash to Cell and nothing happen fanart!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Put my oc in sayain armor

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Britney Spears posting her son’s DBZ art is giving me life ��✨

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Question about Cell

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    There is something I have been wondering about Cell, we know he could absorb people using the needle on his tail but could he only use it on living people or could he also us it on people he just killed seconds earlier.

    submitted by /u/superstar982
    [link] [comments]

    Identify the bird?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell what bird it is when Gohan goes ssj2?

    submitted by /u/simonthe80
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are the remade flashback scenes on dbs kinda awful?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Okay so Im not saying that they're entirely bad, I like for the most part how super brings in the flashbacks but when they do some of them as the original art then go around and do a redrawn flashback it just stands out like a sore thumb to me. I had a conversation with a few friends who didnt really seem to mind the modern look of the flashbacks. Am I the only one who thinks this or am I just overly picky with watching the show?

    submitted by /u/BAThomas311
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss something?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Im quite new to the dragon ball fandom, and I've seen a couple of Instagram post's of people saying Goku is a bad father.

    If this is true, why does Gohan like him so much 🤨 like I'm confused.

    Is this sort of inside joke or something?

    submitted by /u/Kingkidd346
    [link] [comments]

    what do you guys think the movie's gonna be about?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    So I'm actually very interested in this movie. There's little we can work with to predict what will actually happen in the movie. The Moro arc seems weird ngl, it's kinda far in the manga, maybe a movie character from before? We already got Broly and Gogeta, maybe Garlic Jr? What are your suggestions everyone?

    submitted by /u/SamTLG
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to play xenoverse 2 on ps4 with a mouse and keyboard?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    For context my ps4 controller kinda broke and wont start , i dont have anymore but i do have a extra mouse and keyboard so while i wait for my amazon delivery is it possible to play ps4 with a mouse and keyboard? if so then what the hell are the controls

    submitted by /u/Cursd_Car1
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Vegeta (learning to draw; advice appreciated)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment