• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Ultra Instinct Goku [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - Ultra Instinct Goku [OC]


    Ultra Instinct Goku [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    The true God of Destruction[OC]

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    [OC] DRAGONBALL - a Quest of Hope

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Majin Vegeta by me

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    This is my painting I just finished today of a Saiyan Pod. Art by me. Aaron Watkins / Warning Shot Designs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I got this planter (and plant) for my birthday/anniversary!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I was disappointed with Jiren

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    He was the final antagonist in Super, and was supposed to be more complex since he wasn't an outright villain. Instead he ended up, as a friend put it "power levels in human form" . Even the backstory was introduced so late in the game it made no impact. Anyone care to allow me to look at it a different way to enjoy it?

    submitted by /u/RRR-LL
    [link] [comments]

    My last year's birthday cake, I am 32.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I finished the OG dragon ball

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Heyya, a little over a month ago I made a post about starting the db journey because I have never watched it before, and yea just watched the last episode of the original and all I can say is that the anime is amazing, the pacing of the whole show was very good, I liked the humor, the fights, Goku's journey of growing up and getting stronger was very cool to see.

    The Piccolo fight had me jumping out of my chair like a madman.

    The animation for that time is really good, nothing to complain about really.

    So with that the 24 episodes I watched today are engrained in my memory... I guess it's time for Z?

    P.S favourite side character is definitely Lunch

    Thanks for reading, let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/Roba1921
    [link] [comments]

    $70 VHS pick up

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    A sketch of SS4 Vegeta I did the other day.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Drew Super Saiyan Blue Goku from the Super Broly Movie

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Was wondering how Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta would look like ...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    What were your favorite-looking Dragon Ball games FighterZ and DBZ: Kakarot?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Sorry, I messed up the title, it was supposed to be ''before FighterZ AND DBZ:Kakarot''

    I think nowadays, most people can agree that either FighterZ or DBZ: Kakarot has the best presentation of any Dragon Ball videogame in terms of art style, character models, Ki/aura effects, lighting, animations, etc. However, what about before that? To me, it was pretty obvious that DB games went up and down in terms of the visuals, rather than a linear progression of improvement as technology advanced. Like the Xenoverse games were clearly not the most graphically impressive DB games despite being the newest ones at the time of their release.

    Now I'm not trying to make it out that graphics define the actual quality of the games, I'm just bringing this up since graphics/presentation serve a particularly large role in anime games. It's often the goal to emulate the look or feel of the respective franchises.

    Now, IMO, I think before FighterZ and Kakarot, the graphics of DB games peaked in the early games for the 7th gen consoles. I'd say Burst Limit overall had the best presentation between the character models, animation, aura effects, and cutscene direction. Raging Blast 1 gets an honorable mention for having the best character models of a DBZ game prior to FighterZ and Kakarot, as they were the ones that looked closest to the anime. RB2 kinda messed things up by changing the shading on the characters and made them look plastic. After that, I'd say it's been pretty up and down, with the Xenoverse games being kinda in the middle.

    So what were your favorite-looking DB video games prior to FighterZ and Kakarot?

    submitted by /u/cmj3
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Saiyans know Frieza could hear them through the scouters?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Basically the title.

    I would assume not, since they talked about the dragon balls and their plan to attain immortality so carelessly.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ChipAndShatterFics
    [link] [comments]

    WANTED TOO DRAW SSJGSSJ BY ME (MY FIRST ONE).

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment