• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [SPOILERS] (OC) Vegeta, style and form evolution.

    Dragon Ball Z - [SPOILERS] (OC) Vegeta, style and form evolution.


    [SPOILERS] (OC) Vegeta, style and form evolution.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    [OC] I drew Goku's voracious appetite.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Son Goku! [ O C ]

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on a custom shelf for all my DBZ figures, so they are currently taking up my drawing table!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Zeno Shikishi From Japan

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Kakarot and Vegeta (OC)- Gouache on paper

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    *NOT MY ART* Bojack unbound had BY FAR the best variant of future trunks, change my mind ��⚔️ (art is by @allofmywhy)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Gohan ssj2 my favorite character

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    So I just rewatched the broly movie and this question has repeatedly been asked in the back of my mind who are these 2 unknown saiyans they had lines but no names which is weird could they possibly be thinking about bringing them back in the future or do you think they were eventually killed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Is it Saiyan armor or Freeza armor?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Only seen Z and the Broly movie, no Super But Vegeta seems to wear his Armor with pride, so I'll like to theorize that the saiyans weren't just savage cavemen, and that some were smart enough to create themselves some armor, and that Freeza stole it and made it his armys new uniform Because otherwise why is Vegeta wearing the uniform of a guy who not only enslaved his entire race but also himself for god knows how many years

    Who does the armor represent more the Saiyans or the Freeza force

    Or is Vegeta just wearing as the ultimate Fuck you to Freeza as he is the best soldier his army ever made

    submitted by /u/BrokeBoy2600
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when beerus and supreme Kai hugged

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    My friend drew a young goku training

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Son! A digital drawing I did a while back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Drew myself as a dbz character a while back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Working on perspective. Figured I’d put a DBZ spin on it.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Help finding the right episodes? Need pics of Vegeta attacks.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I am working on a gift for my partner, and I am looking for good pictures of Vegeta using Big Bang Attack and Final Flash. (Bonus if at least one is Majin Vegeta)

    I have all DBZ episodes that I can pull screencaps from. Could you help me find good episodes to sort through? Names, numbers or even basic themes/summaries should be enough, I just don't know where to get started.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SendRockPics
    [link] [comments]

    I made an Son-Gohan Edit/Poster !

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Idea for a Namekian/Piccolo technique

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about the old namekian technique of gigantification. Piccolo stopped using it due to the major downside of being a larger target. I've thought up a solution to this problem while still using the fundamentals of the technique. Instead of growing in size, he should just increase his density; this would make him more durable and physically stronger. He doesn't even have to do it for his whole body just on the body part that he is attacking with. So like his fist right before it connects

    submitted by /u/Nrvea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment