• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - New addition to my collection

    Dragon Ball Z - New addition to my collection


    New addition to my collection

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I made Gohan fanart

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I drew Android 18

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    (OC) I drew Gogeta in his Super Saiyan 4 form

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Goku's Super Saiyan Transformation (With One Piece OST)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    My ten year old daughter drew Vegeta.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I drew a Vegeta/Kaiba fanart OC

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    My Vegeta fan art, thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I did a drawing of vegeta

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Goku being stupid in DBS is funny

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I actually find goku being stupid in DBS funny. Espically his interactions to an angry vegeta. Reminds me of that time in DBZ when goku offered bulma to the elder kai without asking vegeta.

    I know many dislike it but I think goku's naivety/ignorance were always great points for humor in OG dragonball and it's a welcome return for me.

    submitted by /u/Undead_Assassin
    [link] [comments]

    Finished SSJ2 Gohan (By me)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Which Bardock story do you prefer? The Father of Goku or Minus?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I prefer the Father of Goku origin better just because I like his more exemplified stand-off with Frieza, plus he gets to see that his son will avenge all Saiyans as he dies.

    submitted by /u/Dancraft41
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on a question about ssj4

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Personally when I watched the dragon ball shows, I was told to skip gt, after now being caught up on the dbs manga I have a question. Why hasn't ssj4 been introduced in a Canon way?

    submitted by /u/SchweiigerReal
    [link] [comments]

    How can Tien and Yamcha be relevant again?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I think they should learn fusion and become Tiencha. I think doing this can give them more purpose, story, and maybe even character development.

    submitted by /u/moonju1ce
    [link] [comments]

    OC - Goku in the style of Jojo’s bizarre adventure. Stand ideas are welcome.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    A question about Immortality

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    what kind of immortality did majin buu have because he was able to die so im assuming he was immune to attacks and had regen and to kill him you needed to destroy his whole body at once am i right ? and also how did zeno kill zamamasu when he was completely immortal

    submitted by /u/OfficialTBOB10
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonball z Shenron tattoo done by Martin at Cry Baby Tattoo Zwolle in the Netherlands great artist love the work!!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Question about Dragonball Super Ep.22

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Im watching Super for the first time and I'm up to where Frieza first appears on Earth with his army. Why does Gotenks de-fuse?

    In the show: Gotenks knocks down Tagoma with one blow, then taunts Frieza. As soon as that happens, he de-fuses back into Goten and Trunks, and they retreat. Its not really clear why they de-fused. I'd appreciate any explanations. Its been a looong time since I watched the Fusion saga so maybe Im forgetting something. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/justkirk
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these What Ifs would you read?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    What if Caulifla and Goku switched places?

    What if a Cell Jr Survived?

    What if Gohan was actually killed by Raditz?

    What if Future Gohan was the survivor?

    submitted by /u/GokuKing922
    [link] [comments]

    Is ssb evolution just ssb2

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    i would guess its ssgss3 but ssg seems to be its own form that has to be mixed with ssj to be stronger.

    so in a sense did vegeta get ssb2? before goku did since goku got ss3 so now vegeta has ssb2 now?

    basically is ssb evolution just vegetas way stronger version of ss3

    submitted by /u/DotGlobal8483
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment