• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Yu yu Gokushow! (By me)

    Dragon Ball Z - Yu yu Gokushow! (By me)


    Yu yu Gokushow! (By me)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Gogeta vs Super Janemba, but I replaced Gogeta's theme with music from Dragon Ball Super: Broly

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Decided to show my favorite villain some love (:

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    "Hey, Vegeta... Don't you think your face's missing something?" [@Forest_88_]

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Custom Saiyan Armor (OC)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Does Anybody Want Some Milk?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    My theory on why Chi chi raised Goten differently to Gohan.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    First, I'm sure people already thought of this.

    I always wondered why Chi chi raised Goten very differently to Gohan. She not only didn't make Goten study all the time but also trained him where as with Gohan she didn't even want him to fight.

    I was watching dbz clips on YouTube and saw the Goku meeting Gohan scene. It finally clicked. Chi chi missed Goku and raised Goten to be more like Goku to remember him. She dressed him up like Goku and also probably cut his hair to look like Goku as well. And to top it off she trained him so he would have the same spirit as Goku had. Goten wasn't just like Goku but he did have a lot more similarity to Goku than Gohan on how they acted. And i think the training played a part in it.

    submitted by /u/vizot
    [link] [comments]

    I drew SSJ3 Goku [OC]

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Redesigned the 3 main Buu forms in my style. Some color would probably help but I'm honestly not that skilled yet

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Who Would YOU Fuse With?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    You can choose if it is Metamoran or Potara and for the sake of making the fusion types different the Potara is permanent. Who would you fuse with, whether it be real life or in fiction and why?

    submitted by /u/The_Oracle69
    [link] [comments]

    The left behind

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    I like the way the show and manga of Super are going. I've wished for a little more from the side characters for a long time and DBS does a great job of making them useful. However I have always thought Tien would be great as a more powerful character representing the humans. His fight against Cell showed that he has the will and capability to battle something far more powerful then himself. Itnwould be awesome to see what a Tien on the level of Goku or Vegeta. What do you think? Which characters would like to see at that level?

    submitted by /u/Pathfinderdreamer
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite antagonist?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Just no Super, GT or movie antagonists. Just the original 42-volume manga by Akira Toriyama.

    submitted by /u/karate-kaio
    [link] [comments]

    If you could use one ability from the series IRL, which would it be and why?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I would choose flight because insurance is expensive.

    submitted by /u/Amir2395
    [link] [comments]

    Buu Saga (no spoilers please)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Just finished DBZ abridged and about to check out DBZ Kai now for the Buu saga.

    I haven't seen the Buu saga in over a decade but remember bits and pieces (i.e the kids make Gotenks, both fusions of vegito/gogeta, Vegeta getting the Majin power) so excited to revisit.

    Why is this arc hated in comparison to Cell or Frieza?

    submitted by /u/GG_Loner
    [link] [comments]

    what is this soundtrack called?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Shenron by insta_Bronson and me

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Re-watching all of Dragon Ball Super . Enjoying this part of the Saga . Started with the frieza first return .

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Up to Future Trunks return and Goku black has followed him .

    submitted by /u/Mannup5
    [link] [comments]

    What would goku black look like in other ssj forms

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I know that super Saiyan rosé is the equivalent of ssgss but what would ssj 1,2,3,god look like? Would they also be pink?

    submitted by /u/THiccpp42069
    [link] [comments]

    A question about Saiyans tails

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Why in some dragon ball media when a saiyan goes ss and they have their tail sometimes the color of their tail changes and sometimes It doesn't?

    submitted by /u/isjeffthe4
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Dragon Ball Sequels Review: Part 14 - Universe Survival Saga (DBS)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm watching/reading the dragon ball sequels for the first time, then making a review of each major story arc, credit goes to /u/Crpal for the way this was formatted, Here's a link to an overview of what these reviews include, + a link to all parts.

    Here's a quick warning, this is going to be a long review, most of the fights lasted one episode, this is around 45-50 sections, and normally each section is at least 2 sentences.

    Part 0 - Overview

    Part 1 - Black Star Dragon Ball Saga (DBGT)

    Part 2 - Baby Saga (DBGT)

    Part 3 - Super 17 Saga (DBGT)

    Part 4 - Shadow Dragon Saga (DBGT)

    Part 5 - A Hero's Legacy (DBGT)

    Part 6 - Jaco The Galactic Patrolman (Jaco)

    Part 7 - God Of Destruction Beerus Saga (DBS)

    Part 8 - Battle Of Gods (DBS)

    Part 9 - Golden Frieza Saga (DBS)

    Part 10 - Resurrection Of F (DBS)

    Part 11 - Universe 6 Saga (DBS)

    Part 12 - Copy Vegeta Saga (DBS)

    Part 13 - Future Trunks Saga (DBS)

    Sub-Plots/Sections:

    Pre-Zeno Expo: Everyone being scared of Goku interacting with Zeno is a really nice touch, and every time Goku and Zeno interact I get so hype for some reason.

    Buu Vs. Basil: BUUU!!!! BUU IS BACK !!!!! This was my favorite part of the Zeno Expo, when Buu got mad because he thought Mr. satan was hurt and went all out I WAS SO HYPE. This arc is really good at making me hype for some reason

    Gohan Vs. Lavender: GOHAN!!! GOHAN IS BACK !!!!! Watching Gohan trying to push past his limit was once again, SO FUCKING HYPE!!! It reminded me of the cell games in a way.

    Goku Vs. Bergamo: Ehh, not very memorable, and honestly I don't like any of the wolves.

    Goku Vs. Toppo + ToP Rules: ATP I just wanted the ToP to start, and at first toppo looked really idiotic to me. I didn't know that Toppo was going to be a major character in this arc, and I definitely didn't expect him to become a literal god of destruction. The ToP rules sounded really great to me and got me really HYPE for the actual tournament itself. The Grand Priest limiting this tournament to 8/12 of the universes was a great addition.

    Krillin and Android 18 Recruitment: THE POWER SCALING HERE IS TRASH. Krillin>BoG SSG Goku? What? Huh? What? hUH?

    Buu Recruitment: bruh. Why did they do this? Why? I literally can't come up with a reason for why Buu would be excluded from the tournament. I would prefer Frieza over Buu by a little bit, but Buu would be a better choice than android 17.

    U11 Recruitment: I guess the point of this was to show us that U11 was like a righteous universe? I still didn't really care and just wanted the tournament to start.

    Android 17 Recruitment: Again, I don't know why he was recruited? What was the point of this? It makes sense for Buu to be as strong as SSB so just put him in the ToP, why pull "17 has been training a little bit so he's 1 trillion times stronger" out of your ass? Also, the space poacher was boring.

    Piccolo + Gohan Training/Recruitment: GOHAN IS BACK!!! That "level 2" stuff was cool as shit, and I was really enjoying all the scenes with Piccolo and Gohan.

    Tien and Roshi Recruitment: Meh, that stuff with that girl was pretty boring, Roshi literally trying to fucking R@p3 her wasn't funny at all. Even in the 80's og dragon ball anime, I don't think he ever tried to do that, the shit he said was so fucking creepy as well.

    Hit + Frost Recruitment: This arc would be fine without this and honestly most of the recruitments, but I felt that this one in particular was a nice touch.

    U6 Saiyans Recruitment: I know this is a very controversial opinion, but the u6 Saiyans are cool as shit. Everything from Cabba talking to his old master to Kale Berserk Super Saiyan was awesome

    Frieza Recruitment: That hanging-from a tree hell thing is still weird and it feels like filler, but I think it's mentioned like 5 times in this arc so I guess I can't deny that it actually happened. (I prefer the goz and mez stuff). Goku Vs. Frieza and Frieza vs. those assassins was a really nice touch though.

    Null Realm Pre-Tournament: The gods of destruction fighting was a nice little touch, the G.O.D's have some really nice designs,

    Irrelevant Fights: THIS ARC HAS WAY TOO MANY OF THEM, especially in the beginning of the T.O.P. I was really starting to think that I would HATE this arc before the interesting stuff came.

    U7 Vs. Botamo and Others: The U7 teamwork thing is something that I really was hoping Vegeta and goku would stick to, watching them dominate the tournament with Gohan and everybody else would've been fun, but I guess what we did end up getting was worth it.

    Goku Vs. The Foxes: BORING. Let me just say that I think the foxes are lame as shit and I don't care about them at all, once again I was just hoping that this arc got to the good stuff already (and tbh if it did really quickly I'd like it a lot more than I do).

    Frieza Winning: LMAO THE LITTLE CLIPS OF FRIEZA PLAYING WITH THE CONTESTANTS LIKE FOOD ARE SO FUN. They were always in between the boring parts so I was never really too disinterested.

    Vegeta Vs. Botamo + Auto Magetta: This was kinda meh, Botamo covering auto magetta's ears was funny I guess, I still just want to get to the good stuff.

    Krillin Eliminated: Honestly I don't even remember who he was fighting against but I remember he did something somewhat relevant and I remember liking it so that's a plus.

    The Irrelevant Smart Guy Kai + His Entire Irrelevant Ass Team: EVEN IN BETWEEN THE GOOD PARTS LIKE JIREN AND U6, THERES THIS SHIT. Every time the actually interesting characters will be about to start a fight, or be in a fight, and these mfs will come out of nowhere and start being little pests with their ugly and lazy-ass character designs. They really could've done a lot better with this universe, even with the theme of logic and survival skills being a factor. HALF THE TEAM DID NOT NEED TO BE ROBOTS.

    Jimizu: I don't remember what universe he was from, but Jimizu was a nice touch to this arc, and I'm glad that we finally got to meet people from Yardrat. He had some fairly interesting fights as well.

    Goku Vs. Caulifla + Kale: Once again I KNOW that this is an unpopular opinion, but IMO, kale and caulifla are cool as shit. Caulifla is probably my favorite Saiyan character design since SSJ2 10-year-old Gohan. ESPECIALLY HER SSJ2 form, it just looks really awesome, and watching other Saiyans learn is always great. I do understand the criticism towards them though, I just don't feel that way personally.

    Kale's Rampage: Idk Kale shouldn't be that strong IMO, like she should be strong, but not fight everyone at once and shatter the ring strong.

    Sniper + Tien Eliminated: Going into this fight I thought it was going to be really boring but they actually gave tien a really interesting way to go out.

    Gohan Vs. Botamo: I put this section in while making this template but I honestly can't remember anything about this fight and this is a common theme throughout the t.o.p so I thought I'd just say that and leave this in here.

    Goku + Hit Vs. Pride Troopers: HIT HAS SOMETHING INTERESTING TO DO!!! This is where the arc started to REALLY pick up for me, and this part had some great visuals as well.

    Master Roshi's Elimination: I've heard a lot about there being horrible scaling when it comes to him, and he shouldn't even be relevant in this tournament, but the whole thing has horrible power scaling, hell even the whole fucking show has horrible power scaling, you remember base Goku and Vegeta not literally de-atomizing because merged zamasu punched them? yeah? you do? If the horrible power scaling is here to help master roshi be a badass then I'm honestly here for it, no matter how bad it is.

    Frost's Elimination: LMAO THIS WAS SO GREAT. Frieza and Frost's interactions were so incredible. Idk why, but something about the way they talk to each other has me on the edge of my seat and extremely excited for something.

    Universe 2: SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Okay, a team that has a theme of love and tells their entire universe about the tournament and the stakes is great, BUT THIS WAS SO EXCESSIVE AND UNNCESSECARY AS FUCK. When that one blue lady started powering up and there were pink hearts behind and around her as like a background I was cringing. When they got hit mid-transformation and said "hey don't do that in the middle of our transformation", I didn't find it funny. And I actually realized at that exact moment, that there were going to be at least 4 episodes focusing on these guys. I was right...

    Goku Vs. Jiren (Pre Imperfect UI): Before I started DBS and even before I started the original pilaf-piccolo saga dragon ball, I knew about UI. Ever since 2017, I saw clips, the theme meme, and just UI goku in general all over the place. But as I watched dragon ball more and more, I completely forgot that UI was going to be the final transformation. Because of this, this fight was really great for me because it was the first time in a while I was like "how the actual fuck are they going to get out of this". Goku's FP spirit bomb literally couldn't touch the ENERGY BARRIER that was constantly around Jiren because he's just that strong. There was no way they could do training, and Goku had been beaten up and I didn't think there was time for another Super Saiyan transformation. I really thought to my self "are they going to actually lose this?".

    Imperfect UI Goku Vs. Jiren: Once I saw UI goku, the theme song I've seen all over the internet and those clips came flooding back to my mind. I was so fucking hype at this moment. I was literally doing like dances and shit to the iconic theme as well. This was by far the best moment of dragon ball super, and honestly, It's one of the best moments in all of dragon ball. (Disclaimer: this is my opinion, you are welcome to give yours, but if you attack me for MY OPINION, I will delete ur comment if I can (idk how Reddit works).

    U6 Namekians: This was actually a really interesting addition, and it probably makes U6 even more interesting than U7 as a whole for me. I really wasn't expecting U6 to do anything relevant after Jiren vs. Goku started.

    Cabba And Vegeta: AWESOME. One of the best dynamics in all of dragon ball super (and possibly all of dragon ball as well IMO) returns in the BEST way possible. Cabba turning SSJ2 was the most believable transformation out of all the U6 Saiyan transformations, and to me, It's even more believable than SSBE.

    Goku Vs. Caulifla + Kale / Kefla: ONCE AGAIN, I UNDERSTAND THE CRITICISM of Kale and Caulifla. Honestly, I don't really care for this section for what It actually is, but I like how it gives us a benchmark for how strong UI goku is.

    Insect + Invisible Fighters: Just when I thought the annoying and irrelevant stuff in this arc was over, this comes around. Why was this added? This arc would be so much better without this stuff.

    More Universe (Shit) 3: Universe 3 actually had the potential to be really amazing, could you imagine someone like cabba/hit/jiren being turned into an android? Yeah, that would be cool as shit to see. But instead, we get robots with no personalities that we KNOW aren't going to win fill up 5 episodes of time.

    SSB + SSBKKX20 Vs. Jiren: How? I mean earlier we saw that a SPIRIT BOMB from all the fighter's energy wasn't enough to phase Jiren's ENERGY BARRIER which is there at all times when he's fighting, but now SSB Vegeta can get close to him? I understand that Goku has gotten stronger from pushing his limits but Vegeta hasn't really done that up to this point and there's no way he should be able to touch Jiren.

    Frieza + Gohan Vs. Dyspo: I don't know why, but I LOVED this section. Frieza and Gohan working together is just such a fun idea. Also, Frieza (who has been a badass this whole arc) beating down on one of the most annoying (I'll admit he has cool abilities) characters in the entire tournament was so satisfying to watch.

    G.O.D Toppo: LMAO NOW I KNOW WHY HE SAID "We aren't fighting for justice anymore", just so that he had an excuse to turn into a g.o.d. Vegeta beating him and his dynamic with Vegeta is one of the best dynamics in this arc, and it was a joy to watch.

    Vegeta's Last Stand: THIS ARC IS SO WEIRD. One moment it has amazing moments like these where I'm on the edge of my seat and crying, and other moments it has boring moments that no one cares about? I think it's an attempt to let the arc breathe, but honestly, the ToP would work if this whole thing was 25 episodes instead of 55. You could have a 5 episode Zeno Expo, a 3 episode recruitment, 2 episodes focusing on master roshi, 4 episodes focusing on the u6 Saiyans, 6 episodes focusing on the conflict between U11 and U7, and only 5 episodes where irrelevant people are involved. (You could have the u6 namekians in these episodes, tien's elimination, krillin's elimination, and a few other boring ones). This arc would be my favorite DB arc of all time if it was just half as long, as it has some of the best anime I've ever watched... but also some of the not-so-good stuff.

    Jiren's Backstory: U11 being the main threat of this tournament was something I really didn't expect, and this was a really great way to make us care about a completely new character that will be that main antagonist for only 15 episodes.

    UI1 + UI2 Goku Vs. Jiren: ONCE AGAIN, UI IS SO HYPE. I've heard a lot of criticism of ultra instinct, but I don't really know why. If you dislike UI pls tell me why.

    Android 17 + Frieza + Goku Vs. Jiren: I don't really know why Android 17 is still here, but I guess it's all right. Frieza in the end was great though, and I think this plays really well into the Broly movie.

    The Ending: This was a pretty decent moment for Android 17, and I liked that. One thing I definitely do NOT like is how zeno was going to erase everything if someone made a selfish wish? What? Zeno probably doesn't have the capacity for that and this guy literally eliminates quadrillions of people just because one person from that universe pisses him off, so I don't know why he'd care about people having good morals.

    Question: Is it actually possible for this to only be 48 minutes?

    Question: Will the "Moro Arc" be adapted? It would have to be within the next year as the dbs movie is coming out sometime in 2022, so either it's not canon to the movie (which takes place 1 year after EoZ), or it'll have to be adapted in early-mid 2022 right?

    Question: Can anyone explain the Green forms? I just finished the Broly movie and I haven't posted this yet and I'm just adding this in at the last minute.

    So I know that Green hair Vegeta = Great ape harnessed

    But what is green hair Broly? Is it LSSJ or is it some berserk form?

    Also what is kefla/kale's green forms, is she the LSSJ? Is the first one like a SSJG3 but with no control, and the controlled one is like a SSJG2, and then the controlled + powered one is like a SSJ2, but they're all berserk forms? Can someone explain this all pls?

    Best Moment: Vegeta Going SSBE/Goku Going UI1/UI2/Vegeta Not Giving Up + Vegeta's promise to Cabba

    Worst Moment: All of the Irrelevant fights early on, I can't even remember the names of the fighters for the first 5-8 episodes

    Predictions (DBS: Broly Is Next):

    Frost will return - Yay!

    Buu won't be in the tournament hosted by Zeno either - I CAN HOPE THAT HE IS. - Bruh.

    Gohan will get a new form - Kinda if you count the "level 2" that him and Piccolo were talking about

    Future Trunks will be in the tournament of power - Nope, and I'm kinda happy he isn't there because he wouldn't really fit

    Goku will learn to tap into mastered UI in the Broly movie

    Jiren will help Goku and Vegeta fight Broly

    Ranking The Arcs:

    Future Trunks Saga>Universe Survival Saga>Universe 6 Saga>Jaco The Galactic Patrolman>BoG/Beerus Saga>Baby Saga>A Hero's Legacy>RoF/Golden Frieza Saga>Shadow Dragon Saga>Copy Vegeta Saga>Super 17 Saga>Black Star Dragon Ball Saga>

    What I know about next Saga: It has great visuals, and is well-loved by fans. Also, I'm pretty sure Gogeta is in it.

    submitted by /u/jakepaul248932849
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment