• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75 - Hype Thread!

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75 - Hype Thread!


    Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75 - Hype Thread!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Goku masters Ultra Instinct, but with it's original unused theme, "Limit-Break"

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Collecting Manga…

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I drew a sketch of what would happen if Chichi kissed Goku. ����

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Drew SSJ2 Gohan in Bojack Movie Fashion, super proud of this one!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Super buu figure edit

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Made by me, Goku rug

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Kame's House! (Complete Diorama)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Universes and Timelines

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    What is the relationship between separate timelines and separate universes? Does each timeline have its own multiverse? Or is a new version of thar specific universe made when a timeline split occurs?

    submitted by /u/AlexanderGorgenStein
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with moments in Dragon Ball where the planet is about to be destroyed and everyone is just like “we’re fucked” forgetting that the person fighting them can easily stop it?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Two moments that come to mind in particular are when Omega launched the Negative karma ball vs Gogeta and when Cell tried to kamehameha the Earth into oblivion against Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (pre Cell blowing himself up)

    Both of these times everyone just immediately freaked out, completely forgetting that Gohan/Gogeta were a thing and were very obviously gonna do something about it rather than just standing there.

    submitted by /u/Tescomealdeal04
    [link] [comments]

    Death stare, by me 2021, iPad Procreate

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    MONKEEE (ssj4 goku I know his right arm is big asf but I'm still learning so be nice)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Interested In movie Suggestions?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    What're the best dragon ball movies that happen to be canon? I like things that are congruent. if there are any that' are just visually appealing I'll take a look at those as well.

    submitted by /u/Im_not_da_guy
    [link] [comments]

    How the entire Android/Cell saga could've been ended, easily!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Page 4 of Chapter 335

    Trunks: As you know, when Piccolo dies the Dragon Balls will disappear. No one can return from death anymore. And the androids prolong the killing for years... For their enjoyment! The world I come from... is wretched. They're too strong...!! They're just... too... strong!!

    Goku: W-Wait, what about the Namekian Dragon Balls?

    Trunks: ... What?

    Goku: The Namekian Dragon Balls, they still work right?

    Trunks: Namek was destroyed and the Namekians along with their Dragon Balls moved to a new planet, we don't know where that planet is.

    Goku: I think King Kai would know, I'm sure if you asked him niely he'd tell where this "new planet" is and you can go there and wish on the Dragon Balls. Maybe I'll go ask right now...

    Goku puts his fingers on his forehead

    Trunks: W-Wait...!

    Pop!

    And Goku disappears

    10 minutes later

    Pop!

    Goku: Whew, crisis averted!

    Trunks: W-What did you do?

    Goku: Well, I went to King Kai, found out where New Namek was, went there got the Dragon Balls, and wished on Porunga to keep the androids off, permanently.

    Trunks: Y-You did all of that... so... quickly...

    Goku: Now, how come you haven't used your Dragon Balls? If you could come back from 20 years ago, flying a rocket to New Namek should be breeze!

    Trunk: Ugh... ugh........

    Goku: I guess this means you were practically sitting on a fresh set usable Dragon Balls, but it never crossed your mind to actually use them.

    Trunks: AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!! WHAT AM I EVEN HERE FOR?!

    submitted by /u/SteelDumplin23
    [link] [comments]

    What parts of super should I watch?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I've seen the super movie and from what I understand the first arc is the same thing as the movie. I've sat through dB, dbz, and dbgt, but I'm just not interested in watching all of super right now. I was looking to skip the filler. Can someone tell me what episodes have the best fights, and what to watch for context behind the fights? Thank you in advance and sorry for the weird request.

    submitted by /u/QuiteQuilted
    [link] [comments]

    How did the dragon balls on planet namek survive when the Grand Elder died?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I was watching dbz and I realized that they used the dragon balls after the Grand Elder died. But when the Grand Elder died befote, the namek dragon balls disappeared. How were they able to use the namek dragon balls after the Grand Elder died? Also can yall tell me without spoiling?

    submitted by /u/EatSumRice
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to watch for a casual fan

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I've read the about section here, done research, watched YouTube videos, etc. and it seems the more I dig in the more confused I get.

    Like many I was a huge fan of DBZ throughout my childhood. I decided recently that I'd love to rewatch the series, so looked into streaming options. Noticed that aside from a Funi subscription that's not an option, so then decided that I'd just pick up the dvd/blu rays.

    We'll come to find out there's massive differences of opinions on the best way to watch/what set to buy. The only commonalities I've found is they're basically all subpar and not an authentic experience.

    That part I don't really care about, I just want to watch the best version of series that's available. While I do have nostalgia for it, I'd consider myself a casual fan (although different voice actors would throw me off).

    It seems the orange bricks are widely condemned. Is the blu ray set my best options? That's what I was starting to think until I read some more takes that also says they're not good. What about Kai versus DBZ? I've seen a lot of conflicting options about which is better for a casual fan, what they do better (some say Kai has the better dub, others say that DBZ does).

    Sorry for the length of this post, just hoping to get a definitive answer from those with more experience and hopefully start watch ASAP! I'll be looking to watch in English if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/dgl30
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ Kai -- DVD or Blu Ray

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi, all. I am introducing my son to DBZ, and finally got fed up with Funimation and cancelled my subscription. I'm looking at just buying the series, and there's a pretty substantial jump in price from DVD to Blu Ray, and I'm not sure the jump in quality is going to be very noticeable on a 30 year old anime.

    Is there a good reason to pony up the extra cash and spring for Blu ray vs just getting it on DVD? I'm really buying them to watch with my kid, and as he gets older, I'm sure they'll get their share of wear and tear, which is why I'm leaning towards DVD, but I figured I'd ask here to get some feedback.

    submitted by /u/kylew1985
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Dragon Ball Sequels Review: Part 15 - Broly (DBS)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I'm watching/reading the dragon ball sequels for the first time, then making a review of each major story arc, credit goes to /u/Crpal for the way this was formatted, Here's a link to an overview of what these reviews include, + a link to all parts.

    Part 0 - Overview

    Part 1 - Black Star Dragon Ball Saga (DBGT)

    Part 2 - Baby Saga (DBGT)

    Part 3 - Super 17 Saga (DBGT)

    Part 4 - Shadow Dragon Saga (DBGT)

    Part 5 - A Hero's Legacy (DBGT)

    Part 6 - Jaco The Galactic Patrolman (Jaco)

    Part 7 - God Of Destruction Beerus Saga (DBS)

    Part 8 - Battle Of Gods (DBS)

    Part 9 - Golden Frieza Saga (DBS)

    Part 10 - Resurrection Of F (DBS)

    Part 11 - Universe 6 Saga (DBS)

    Part 12 - Copy Vegeta Saga (DBS)

    Part 13 - Future Trunks Saga (DBS)

    Part 14 - Universal Survival Saga (DBS)

    Sub-Plots/Sections:

    Prologue - Frieza: Story-wise, this section is kind of unneeded and useless, but this movie is sexy as shit and the more footage I can lay my eyes on the better. Frieza destroying those snipers was really visually appealing, and "HELLO, MONKEYS!!" actually managed to make me laugh.

    Prologue - Broly: This was obviously done a lot better than the original Broly film, it feels realistic (no broly hating goku because he cries a lot or broly being able to create a barrier than constantly produces oxygen at age 0). Also, it added a lot of elements that didn't need to be there, but really helped to show Broly's situation (Broly going great ape, all the different creatures found on Vampa, and Paragus killing that one dude).

    Prologue - Goku: Once again, this section is really useless and I honestly hate dragon ball minus with a burning passion. (I had a headcanon that TFOG:B and EOB were canon, and Bardock was the legendary super saiyan that Vegeta talked about) But it also has a lot of amazing visuals and I couldn't look away the entire time.

    Prologue - Vegeta: Alright this was really unnecessary, all it really accomplished was telling us that Vegeta had a brother (who will never be relevant). Like I don't understand what the point of showing Vegeta being an asshole does to help the story. Maybe they're trying to show his growth? Idk it just doesn't work

    Slife Of Life On Earth: Beerus literally cuts planets in half for 0 reason, I don't understand why he'd just be like "ugh I'm not a babysitter ugh whatever", everything that beerus does post beerus saga is so out of character. If I was watching this section of the movie after watching the first 15 episodes of dbs I would be screaming my head off wondering why beerus doesn't just hakai bulla and Bulma to motivate goku to go even further or something. Also Whis should know by now why Goku wants to push himself even further.

    Broly Rescue and Recruitment: This section really made me feel bad for Broly (in only like 10 minutes too) and hate Paragus. One problem I do have with Cheelai and the old guy is that they don't actually understand broly AT ALL. Like Paragus is literally like "Broly stop fighting you fuck" and Cheelai is like "That idiot abuser he's forcing his son to fight!!!!".

    The Fight With Broly: WWWWWWWWWWW. GO BROLY GO GO, GO BROLY GO GO- Okay I'll stop now. This entire section was so amazing to look at and had some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen in ever. One criticism I do have though is all the continuity errors, It's really whether this follows the anime or manga t.o.p, as based on goku's flashbacks about the t.o.p, you'd think it'd be the anime version, but super saiyan blue evolution and ssbkk are not even MENTIONED. It's just really confusing and kind of distracted me a little bit.

    Aftermath: I really loved that line of goku telling broly to "Call him kakarot". I kind of have mixed feelings on this part, but for the most part I liked it.

    Question: Did Frieza get even stronger since the tournament of power? He was holding his own for a whole hour against someone who gogeta blue barely beat.

    Best Moment: Either "Look broly look! It's a tragedy!" Or "HELLO MONKEYS!!!"

    Worst Moment: I can't really think of anything, but if I'd have to pick something it'd probably be beerus and Whis acting strange (it's not really a big deal though)

    Ranking The Arcs:

    Future Trunks Saga>Universal Survival Saga>Universe 6 Saga>Jaco The Galactic Patrolman>BoG/Beerus Saga>Baby Saga>A Hero's Legacy>RoF/Golden Frieza Saga>Shadow Dragon Saga>Copy Vegeta Saga>Super 17 Saga>Black Star Dragon Ball Saga>

    I'm going to be talking about the dbs manga next (starting with the beerus saga)

    submitted by /u/jakepaul248932849
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me one thing. … what’s repugnant mean?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    That part on the 'Broly' movie cracked me up!

    submitted by /u/yeah_yeah_therabbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment