• Breaking News

    Friday, September 17, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My digital painting of Vegeta's new form in the manga!

    Dragon Ball Z - My digital painting of Vegeta's new form in the manga!


    My digital painting of Vegeta's new form in the manga!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    My girlfriend’s mother baked me the coolest cake I’ve ever seen!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Is goku grabbing the galactic kings junk on purpose now?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Wanted to share my manga collection

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Well, what else was a nerdy dad meant to do?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    This is my own personal take on a more "scifi" Imperfect Cell. Project done in Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter. Hope this is the right place to share :) I'll add some more details about the concept in the comment section below.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Here’s a clip of my latest Dragon Ball animation I did over the summer

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    [OC] I drew my take on SSG Vegito

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    A remaster of my favorite DBZ character

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    How do I tell the difference between super saiyan blue and super saiyan God vegeta in this photo(manga spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    My attempt at a Roanoa Goku

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    After a long hiatus I'm back creating art, here's my concept of a potata fusion of Hit and Jiren! Is it Jit or Hiren?!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I had a dream about roshi with hair

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    So recently i had a weird dream where master roshi was talking to krillin and then roshi goes im actually not bald and undoes a manbun and has a full dark brown afro. I have no clue what my mind is telling me anymore.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Fletchy
    [link] [comments]

    Goku eats inside snake princess (Conversation welcomed if interested)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    So I'm starting DBZ from the beginning and on episode 14 on his way to King Kai's for training.

    When he stopped at the snake princess place, he eats a massive amount of food, but then it turns into him being inside of her snake stomach.

    My question is, what the hell was he eating if the food and the house was just an illusion and he was actually inside a snake stomach. Was it just imaginary food?

    submitted by /u/BeneficialBarnacle17
    [link] [comments]

    Is death not really a threat as it used to be?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I had this thought for years, and I kept thinking "If anyone dies, there is no real weight to it as they will come back to life anyways." Here's what I mean. In DragonBall, the dragon balls could revive someone from death and it was a one time thing. It was touching to see people open their eyes after they have died. The second time they died was more gut wrenching as we know that reviving someone could only be used once, unless another set of dragon balls are collected IE the namekian dragon balls. After that, Goku died a second time, but was resurrected by Elder Kai, and the dragon balls were upgraded by Dende. Now we have Dragon Balls that can restore erased universes. What I'm saying is, even if a character has died, there's always a plot device that would revive them, no matter what the established rules say. So is death really not a threat as it used to be in DB/ early DBZ?

    submitted by /u/WeebFreak2000
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to see a more in depth history of the Saiyan families of Goku and Vegeta + King Cold

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I'm sure this isn't a very uncommon idea, but I'd love to hear more about King Vegeta and Bardock's past, like how their childhood was and if they had any siblings.. and about King Vegetas before the King Vegeta we know of. King Cold could be incorporated too and the history of the Cold Force and it's origins..

    Just a random idea, what do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Fortor
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you suppose Korin keeps his senzu plants?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Ive always wondered

    submitted by /u/Palarity
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, what is the ost here?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    [Discussion] what are some scenarios you’d like to see play out If Dragonball did their own version of ‘What If?’

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    What If - if you aren't familiar- is a Marvel show that explores the alternate realities in their multiverse. Different characters have different paths, some entertaining and wholesome while others are pure insanity (Zombies!!).

    So, knowing that, what alternate realities would you guys like to see? Grandpa Gohan living through Gokus first great ape transformation? King Piccolo successfully taking over? The entire Android takeover from Future Trunks timeline? I'm aware of a few current fan-made circulations going on right now where Yamcha is the hero and Vegeta was sent to Earth instead of Goku. Those are pretty solid, but I'm bored and would love to hear others :)

    submitted by /u/sadsapman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment