• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 76

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 76


    [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 76

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I saw a post about someone missing Cell Saga SSJ2 Gohan and i wanted to make this post. I miss this Goku man, he was the best version of Goku in my opinion. He was truly cold and ruthless, it's a shame that we'll probably never see him again.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Prince Of Destruction: Vegeta (Ultra Ego) Fanart! (OC)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Dbs 2022 art I painted

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Finally got a Dragonball Tattoo!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of this

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Buu meets Vegito - Set to ‘Make This Right’ by The Toxic Avenger (this is my first edit let me know what you think!)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    My First Golden Frieza! By Me! Theres a SSB Goku I started to go on right to eventually make a Banner with 2 of them!! Enjoy!!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    AMAZING King Clustar Broly I got. He's BIG and HEAVY!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Enter The Goku-Verse

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Finally unpacked after the move!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    A NZ band released this heavily DBZ inspired music video for one of their singles in 2001 when DBZ popularity was at its peak. Local TV only showed up to the Namek saga for a long time so we loved this tribute!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Was dragon ball suppose to?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Was goku suppose to end up with Bulma in the original dragon ball?

    I just finished the original series and they were both main characters who got lots of interactions with no other female candidate in sight. Kid chichi was really shown only twice as a side character. Did the author originally intend these two together and then changed his mind?

    submitted by /u/nevergear191919191
    [link] [comments]

    I've never seen a more instant buy in my life. Let's go!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Who do you think Goku would bring to Zeno if Future Zeno never appeared?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Let's say they managed to defeat Zamasu without the help of Future Zeno so he never appeared, who do you think Goku would bring to Zeno to play with him?

    submitted by /u/donaldpleasence
    [link] [comments]

    Should I rebuy Kai if I already own Z?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I already own the Z orange box dvd sets, is it worth it to buy Kai on blu ray?

    submitted by /u/Present-Bite-2011
    [link] [comments]

    game to buy for xbox 360?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    i just picked up an xbox 360 and am looking to buy a dragon ball game but not sure which one to pick up. after doing some research i'm down between going with raging blast 2 or xenoverse.

    submitted by /u/mattpgd
    [link] [comments]

    YOOSHAAA (vegito drawing by me)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Wrote some lyrics based of DBZ, no one I know will get it so here it is

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Warrior race killing like dragon ball z Kamahameha in that king Kai Gi I'm super insane but a beast like GT Beat the pink like Buu super Saiyan 3

    Smoking til I'm floating on a golden cloud 4 star ball, hope grandpa would be proud Ultra instinct I'm dodging faces in the crowd Leaves so green it's called that piccolo loud

    Frankenstein looking but you're still a bot Flip that car over and you might get shot Split personality don't know when I'll launch Hit the clock stop, sit back and watch

    Becoming more human like droid 18 Super Saipan 2 as the bird flaps it's wing 2 minds in one like I got my earring They know I'm a God, yet they call me a king

    I think I'm perfect, wanna lock me in a cell I'm taking the fruit and dipping outta hell Orange is the new black, my mind is my prison Vegito sword to your chest, you blood runs crimson

    Got that gun but it's Gallic, your minds filled with phallic Got the world to myself I don't need no palace Only way to get here's on the back of old friends Don't fall off or you'll wish you were dead

    Temper shorter then Krillin, your planet I'm killin Foe to friend y'all thought I was the villain Think I'm frozen cold but I'm just big chillin Deaths in the thousands, no we talking in the million

    submitted by /u/graywolf7601
    [link] [comments]

    Written and recorded by me, I made this track as an alternate to the SS3 theme

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment