• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Cookies my wife made me

    Dragon Ball Z - Cookies my wife made me


    Cookies my wife made me

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I did this!! took many fail attempts, but I liked the final result :D ... this is with machine embroidery

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    My drawing of Ultra Ego Vegeta (OC)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Broly SSJ4 (by me)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I miss this Gohan. His power back then had unlimited potential. It was beautiful to see him finally unleash it. I hope one day we see this Gohan, the one we all loved.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Finished this painting today for my bestfriend’s boyfriend birthday. I usually don’t make any anime related anime so I was pretty nervous making it - hopefully he’ll love it. It’s acrylic on canvas (100x70cm) with around 15-20 hours of work ☺️❤️

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    My first digital drawing, MUI Son Goku. What is your favourite transformation?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    The destined battle! (OC)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    SSJ2 Gohan (Onion Skinned for Practice)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Merged Zamasu in the style of classic DBZ. art by totallynotmark

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    My Super Vegito

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    My poster I got at my local comic expo. Also got it signed by Sean and Chris ( American Goku and Vegeta)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Used to watch and read Dragon Ball constantly as a kid. I like to test how well my memory is by sketching characters here and there. I got a lot of them engrained in the noggin.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Think the series will end with Goku and Vegeta replacing Whis and Beerus?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Given the way they are both progressing, with Goku mastering Ultra Instinct and Vegeta starting to become a full fledged God of Destruction, it would make sense to end the series with them finally taking their place as the Angel and GoD

    Then I would guess further stories deal with Gohan or a multiverse setting or some new protagonist?

    submitted by /u/Morallyfuckedmf
    [link] [comments]

    "Son Goku... Let me show you how a God uses this technique "

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Hey is it weird

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Hey is it weird that I wanna get buff just to cosplay Broly

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tale-75
    [link] [comments]

    Merged Friezamasu, for a what-if I wanted to do

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Why was Shunsuke Kikuchi not approached for Battle of the Gods/Resurrection of F/Super?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Was just checking his Wikipedia page which indicates he was active as late as 2017, so it's not as if he had retired. Why was he not asked to come back to compose for the new era of Dragon Ball films and anime?

    submitted by /u/IAmOnMeth_
    [link] [comments]

    Different version of Hikari No Will Power

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Trying to find a different version of Hikari No Will Power that I remember downloading off Napster 20 years ago. It was instrumental and I remember an electric guitar after the piano intro. Not sure if it was a cover or just a different mix that's super elusive. Wondering if anyone remembers it at least!

    submitted by /u/kahlil88
    [link] [comments]

    Sub or Dub? Dragon Ball Z

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Now I get that this has been asked like 100 times in this sub but, what would you guys recommend to someone who has only read the manga of Db, Z and Super? Dub would be more convenient as I would rather focus on action than reading. I would be watching Db, Z, Super, GT and heroes.

    submitted by /u/Awawlfi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment