• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I made Goku’s shoes for halloween

    Dragon Ball Z - I made Goku’s shoes for halloween


    I made Goku’s shoes for halloween

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I colored my favorite panel from the new manga chapter!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    My annual DB Jack-o'-Lantern!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    How can piccolo fit goku's clothes. Dude is listed as 7'5 goku is only like 5'7/5'9.....???

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    @ErrenVanDuine follow him at Twitter

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I recently finished a painting of young Goku on a skateboard. What do you think?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I find that there is not enough Ubb drawing on this subreddit and he is sooooo underrated so here is mine!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    So I may or may not have slightly changed the music in this fight

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    This shocked me as a kid.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Just wanted to share a gotenks fanart I did! Hope y'all like it :))

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    SSJ Goku drawn by myself without help. Tried to make the hard/sharp Super look a bit smoother and tried using the same style of shadowing as the dbs:Broly movie. Also my first time using Ps, using colors and doing digital coloring. (Explanation of why i chose this background in the comments)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    My halloween costume this year.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Gogeta SSJ - Still pretty new to drawing DB, but really enjoying trying different angles

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    What makes the broly (dbz) transformation so special?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Broly is one my favorite characters (both versions) but the old always stood out to me for his transformation. Not trying to start a debate just curious to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Bansa96
    [link] [comments]

    I think namekians are the warrior gardeners of the universe! Kai's create planets namekians dress it.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    They have crazy restoration powers. Every planet we see them on they do mostly gardening and don't eat.

    submitted by /u/Eikibunfuk
    [link] [comments]

    I just started DBS and just got to the future trunks arc

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    It's at this point I realized that they turned Gohan into a total bitch. He was supposed to turn into the main character and surpass Goku. They turned him into a little pussy. I am so disappointed. I do not understand this creative decision that toriyama made. It makes absolutely no sense. Why did he do this?

    submitted by /u/ohnowhatdididdoooo
    [link] [comments]

    A sketch of Raditz I drew and colored.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Starting Dragon Ball

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Finally starting Dragon Ball wish me luck

    submitted by /u/chuyito200531
    [link] [comments]

    what all double spread panels does the dbz manga have?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Big bad Vegeta seeing Jaco,a small joke character who nobody respects, as a threat to his marriage is the funniest thing about DBS

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Its a low key dynamic but Vegeta putting down Jaco any chance he gets and being particularly stand offish to him because of jealousy after first telling him not to try anything funny with Bulma is fucking hilarious.

    Doubly so because Vegeta is the obligatory "biggest baddest tough guy" and Jaco is just a small weak goofy nerd & he barely realizes Vegeta's one sided hate.

    submitted by /u/TheSinningTree
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite filler episodes?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    DB/Z/S has some pretty good fillers and in my opinion places them neatly into the anime at the right time. Sure, some may not like fillers, but I do like basically every DBZ filler episode.

    Overall, the filler where Gohan and Krillen go to search for a pearl for Marron has remained a favorite filler, but a few others are high up on the list. Why that filler in particular? I think just because it shows such a human side of Krillen. He's human, yeah, but it shows something we can relate to. A kamehameha? Yeah, we can't relate to that. Heartbreak? Much more relatable. Lol.

    What are your favorite fillers?

    submitted by /u/MidnightIntermission
    [link] [comments]

    I had no idea that "Mind, Power...Ki" and SSJ3 Goku's theme in Ultimate Battle 22 shared similar melodies.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment