• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew a Gohan. Happy Holidays

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew a Gohan. Happy Holidays


    Drew a Gohan. Happy Holidays

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Fun Fact! F1 and DBZ collabed back in the day! Akira Toriyama met with Aryton Senna to draw this picture!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:15 AM PST

    My present from my other half, never seen it before! Wish me luck boys and merry Christmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Androids 17 Cosplay by Kasuzame (Julia Kasu)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:17 PM PST

    A late Christmas gift! (to myself) Finally decided to get this SSJ2 Gohan X Cell mashup tattooed I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Cards I got in Japan around 1989

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:44 PM PST

    I drew a full saiyan spectrum of Colour, how did it turn out

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:55 AM PST

    New movie Gohan by me

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Super Saiyan 3 Goku by me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:55 AM PST

    John Burgmeier as Tien

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I just finished another rewatch of Dragon Ball and am about 20 episodes into DBZ. This is the only series that I watch dubbed and I am finding appreciation in the voice acting that I didn't have when I was a kid. John Burgmeier's acting for Tien has been blowing me away for some reason. Especially the sheer anguish when he screams in pain or mourns Chiaotzu. Anybody else a big fan of his work? Or Tien in general?

    submitted by /u/BaseyCillings
    [link] [comments]

    In this internet and social media age, there are scenes in movies/anime that “break the internet”. I was rewatching parts of DBZ recently and I was wondering if it aired for the first time ever in these times,there are so many scenes that would do that ! Which ones do you think ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:07 AM PST

    I think the ones that I'd have loved to see in this social media era would be - Vegeta turning Super-Saiyan, Gohan becoming SSJ2 and Vegito

    submitted by /u/8bitSuperSaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Watching DBZ for the first time, just finished the Cell Saga. The timeline system is a bit too complex

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:09 AM PST

    From what i understood, Timeline 1 is the Timeline where Trunks create Timeline 2 and Timeline 2 is our Timeline. But Cell in Timeline 2 killed Trunks and created the Timeline 3. Is that right? But then my friend come and say to me that there is 6 timelines in Dragon Ball! WTF?!

    This arc may be one of the arc where i need to re-watch it to fully understand it. Like for exemple Chimera Ant arc. I don't want to watch the Buu Saga or DBS if i can't understand this element. It seem like it plays a big part in the Dragon Ball story. So im gonna re-watch this arc again! Never would i expect it from Dragon Ball Z. But not complaining. I love complexity.

    submitted by /u/Droly-70065
    [link] [comments]

    Can Saiyans survive in space or not?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:45 PM PST

    We've seen Goku in space or very close to it various times.

    First was in DB when he went to the moon, but that was when DB was a gag manga.

    Then we see Goku in Namek, when the planet was being destroyed. It's highly likely that the atmosphere was blown away during the last moments of his fight against Frieza.

    When he fought against Beerus, they were in the mesosphere, where the preassure is of 0.01 millibars (1/100,000th of surface pressure), almost a complete vacuum. And he didn't seem that bothered by that.

    After that we got Goku, Whis and Beerus traveling through space, and Whis jokingly dropped Goku off for a few seconds because he was misbehaving and nothing happened to him, he didn't even put up a ki barrier to protect himself.

    And when he fought against Moro, Vegeta had to remind him that Saiyans can't survive in space?

    I understand that they wouldn't be able to breath on space, but I think that they can certainly survive in it.

    submitted by /u/-Koichi-
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your opinion on super dragonball heroes?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I saw today that there exists super dragonball heroes.

    I never heard of it but from whatni saw its kind of a big deal.

    in this show there are all kind of transformations and power scaling, to be ohnest it looks like fanservice to me.

    but what are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/Ericdergrosse
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that misses flashing light effects like in DBZ and GT?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:33 AM PST

    What do you guys think about the flashing light effect in DBZ and GT?

    I think they are awesome because it makes attacks feel more destructive. I was a little disappointed when they are not used in Super nor are they used in any kind of todays anime.

    For example, the famous (EPILEPSY WARNING): Kaioken Kamehameha

    submitted by /u/PsychoJoona
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you use from the two?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:32 AM PST

    merged zamasu/fused zamasu

    and

    ultra instinct omen / ultra instinct sign

    Please reply in the comments!

    submitted by /u/karmayxzu
    [link] [comments]

    Good ol' Battle of Z

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:04 PM PST

    I'm a Dragon Ball collector, so I've been collecting the games for around a year now and just recently picked up Battle of Z for dirt cheap. Thing is I also like the play the games I collect, so would it be a good idea to maybe grab a few more copies and try to get some friends involved or is the coop not worth the hassle?

    submitted by /u/Coletheguy317
    [link] [comments]

    Why does DBZ have a habit of setting illogical time constraints?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:19 PM PST

    I can only have 2 real examples, but im sure there are more if I really dug for them.

    1. When frieza sends a blast into Namek's core, and then claims the planet will blow up in 5 minutes. Obviously friezas analysis probably isn't perfect, and they are fighting rather quickly, but they stretch 7 episodes over approximately ~5 minutes. I think frieza later claims it will take about 7 minutes to destroy it. Even so 1 minute in real time per episode is a pretty ridiculous notion.

    2. The universal survival saga is far more dubious. There's an actual definable clock with 48 minutes. The tournament itself lasts 35 episodes. That's about a minute and 20 seconds per episode. Even if you factor in the fights taking miniscule amounts of time due to a high rate of speed, conversations take up far more time than is represented.

    I'm sure this has been brought up before, but its bothering me, and I wanted to know if anyone knew why.

    submitted by /u/infinitelabyrinth
    [link] [comments]

    Bojack unbound movie

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:34 AM PST

    So y'all Remember when king Kai said they All four kais fought Together to seal bojack am I the only one that wants to see that fight

    submitted by /u/LiteratureOne1469
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment