• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Future Gohan done by me!

    Dragon Ball Z - Future Gohan done by me!


    Future Gohan done by me!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Was it ever explained how Goku could use the Instant Transmission while charging a Kamehameha? He didn't have to touch his forehead with his fingers and he never did this again.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:46 AM PST

    I never realized this till now, but Vegeta is a stay at home dad and a trophy husband to a billionaire. My Hero!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:12 PM PST

    I don't know why this makes me laugh, but Vegeta is a stay at home dad and trophy husband to Bulma, who is a billionaire. Granted, their relationship had a very shaky start (more like an earthquake rumble), but weirdly enough I liked them more than I do Goku and Chi-Chi.

    I don't know how Bulma tamed this beast, but I must say, She is a queen! I also want to see Vegeta in an actual wedding setting, saying I do to Bulma! Like, that would be so cute!

    And personally, Its a nice way to look at Vegeta now that I am an adult. His progression through DB is a nice one and I am for it. I wish we had maybe a side comic or series dedicated to just him, maybe a prequel series of him talking about his home.

    submitted by /u/Square-Step
    [link] [comments]

    Working on my drawings

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:34 PM PST

    I'm working on my OC Saiyan design but I can't decide which color to use for the coat. Which looks better in your opinion?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Kid Goku on Flying Nimbus

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:27 AM PST

    One piece Reference!!???!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:24 AM PST

    When I was growing up, Cell was like the most scary and magical thing to come to DBZ.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I think the makers of DBZ spent extra extra time on Cell and the whole story plot.

    submitted by /u/Holierthanhe
    [link] [comments]

    My Monica Rial autograph that I got from VShout!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:21 AM PST

    I Drew Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta with Super Vegeta's Hairstyle.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:31 AM PST

    [OC] Boxer, the second son of Vegeta

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:12 AM PST

    The IQ of the Characters

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Dont take it too serious please but you can tell me when you think im totally off.

    • Goku: 85 (feels like it grows to 200 in Combat)
    • Vegeta: 110
    • Piccolo: 160
    • Bulma: 240
    • Frieza: 140
    • Gohan: 150
    • Trunks: 115
    • Goten: 95
    • Krillin: 95
    • Buu: 50
    • Pan: 100
    • Android 17: 125
    • Android 18: 100
    • Tien: 100
    • Yamcha: 90
    • Master Roshi: 120
    • Dende: 170
    • Dr. Brief: 250
    • Dr. Gero: 290
    • Pilaf: 320
    • Beerus: 125
    • Champa: 90
    • Mosco: 500
    • Nappa: 75
    • Cell: 130
    • Jiren: 120
    • Toppo: 120
    • Moro: 200
    • Granolah: 100
    • Whis and Angels: 1000+
    submitted by /u/12thDoctorIsABadass
    [link] [comments]

    Goten and Trunks mastered Super Saiyan?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Like the title says, I'm just curious since I'm writing a story on the GT timeline (well sort of, but that's not the point).

    To make the question a little more clear; is what we see from Goten and Trunks in the Buu Saga Super Saiyan Grade Two? Or could it even be Grade Four (AKA Mastered Super Saiyan)?

    It could be just the basic one, but I just felt it was an important distinction to make since we all know how radical the difference in power is between a Grade Two (or higher) and a regular Super Saiyan.

    submitted by /u/YayaharuYuyu
    [link] [comments]

    Did Goku inherit Old Kai's 1,000 year life span?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Theoretically if Goku wasn't killed by an enemy or natural virus could he live to be 1,000? I do believe that Master Roshi is already well past the normal life span from Dragon Ball, so not entirely crazy right?

    submitted by /u/Arbalest89
    [link] [comments]

    What did you hate or wish Dragon Ball Super Did More of? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Took 2 Weeks but made it through the whole thing and It's been my favorite series of the bunch. But the end felt a little flat. I went back through to rewatch an episode and then realized they left so much on the table.

    • Goku vs Beerus II: After Goku "Masters" Ultra Instinct, A rematch was warranted.
    • Goten and Trucks never being used.
    • Buu Being useless, except for the showcase match
    • I was fine with Gohan taking it easy for most of the series, but dam, it felt like they didn't want to use him at all. And when they did, he was used more as an extra.
    • 8+ Episodes to gather for the tournament of power.
    • The other 3(?) universes not being involved in the Tournament of power. Only because I wanted to see how good they were.

    Lastly, The Wish. Every universe has its own dragon balls (guessing), which means all their wishes could've been had already ("I'm gonna wish for a big boat for some family time"), but the Zinnie's would've destroyed reality itself had anyone made a selfish wish. So had Vegeta won and wished for immortality or Frieza wished for the power of the Gods wouldn't have mattered. So it meant nothing to wipe the universes in the first place.

    All in all, I enjoyed it!

    submitted by /u/HomicidalRex
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ Fan Art I made :)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Do you think goku in cell and buu saga can use kaioken on top of super saiyan?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:20 PM PST

    In the cell saga he trained in ssj by just staying in it, so now he can use it with little to no strain, so if he uses a kaioken low enough that it doesn't strain him or at least not too much on top of it, could that be a great move? Cause that sounds awesome!

    submitted by /u/ThebloodyInfighter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment