• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I got laughed at for my favorite character

    Dragon Ball Z - I got laughed at for my favorite character


    I got laughed at for my favorite character

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Yesterday a coworker asked who my favorite DBZ character was and I said Tien (He's my actual favorite character) and my coworker laughed at me and said it was Goku because he was the strongest in the series

    Obviously that's his opinion but a favorite character shouldn't be based on power. Personally pre-super goku would be my third favorite but post-super Goku doesn't even make the top 5.

    Tien just has little moments that make him much favorite character.

    submitted by /u/ZooWeeMamaisgod
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Remember the SSB Goku fanart I did recently? Here’s the improved version I redrew from scratch

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:51 AM PST

    I know it’s filler but my favorite picture of my two favorite characters. Always felt like these two were secretly besties. Would love this as a tattoo

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Favorite Vegeta form? Does not have to be based on power, it can be anything. Personally for me SS2 Majin Vegeta.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Imperfect Cell terrorizing and absorbing that guard is one the scariest moments in DBZ

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:58 PM PST

    In the manga, we don't really see Imperfect Cell going around cities and absorbing people. In the anime, however, I really like how we get to see his reign of terror. Especially this scene with Cell bursting through the roof, terrorizing a guard and stabbing him. I know everyone talks about Cell absorbing that one guy in front of Piccolo, but this is pretty scary as well.

    I mean, just imagine being this guy. Imperfect Cell is like a horror movie monster, except he's completely unstoppable compared to anything a human could ever throw at him.

    submitted by /u/Geneva-Throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Pride (art is mine)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:02 AM PST

    What’s something or someone in Dragon Ball that you wish would come back?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:57 AM PST

    For me it's the tails, it's one of the main things that made the Saiyans unique and it just looks cool.

    submitted by /u/Tescomealdeal04
    [link] [comments]

    Made a wallpaper for my desktop. Got a thought of sharing it here. Hope y'all like it. :)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:27 AM PST

    What were people’s theories on cell?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:47 AM PST

    When you first saw cell, who or what did you think he was? Also, what did people who read the manga think about the other time machine and cell's first appearance?

    submitted by /u/thebigvas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment