• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I finally bought this after wanting it for so long. Couldn't be happier with it.

    Dragon Ball Z - I finally bought this after wanting it for so long. Couldn't be happier with it.


    I finally bought this after wanting it for so long. Couldn't be happier with it.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    My girlfriend made them for me on canvas ❣️

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    A little something my dad hung up for me and my brother ��

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    My Vegeta cosplay I created for LvlUp Expo!! This was my first time ever creating a pepakura saiyan wig!- Unicorn_Astronaut

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    My Girlfriend bought me this Dokkan Battle figure for my birthday. I thought I should share it because it looks so cool

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I just love Vegito ❤️❤️ (oil on canvas, 60x40 cm. No particular reference, I made this taking inspiration from picures of Goku and Vegeta)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Got a grandista UI Goku statue

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    My first digital Dragon Ball drawing.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Got the Kakarot collector's edition and the diorama worked well with this Shenron display.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    How rare is this?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I’ve always missed his tail. By me.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Starting Tatto.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    [OC] Gine is a sweetheart.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:07 AM PST

    DBZ stickerbomb on my beater Kia.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Does each Universe have it's own Otherworld (Heaven and Hell) and a version of King Yemma?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Which universe is this again?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Playing around with some brushes on procreate. Here’s a drawing of Trunks that I did

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Majin Velma by Tovio-Rogers

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    My first figurine. Gifted by my fiancee ☺️

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    [Fanart] Goku drawing I did a bit ago

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    [Fanart] Goku drawing I did a bit ago

    Really happy with how the colors came out, got the gi just like the colored manga colors it :D

    https://preview.redd.it/bj6afsgxqvi41.jpg?width=1462&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ba10798ebac05bc0cd00817d3b849e9c6bf7d858

    submitted by /u/JackyRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone ever notice Toriyama snuck a DBZ reference in Revival of F?[SPOILERS]

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Has anyone ever noticed Toriyama snuck a DBZ reference into "Revival of F"?

    I was rewatching DBZ and am ending the Frieza saga. When I realized Frieza used the exact same tactic in Revival as he did in DBZ against Super Saiyan Goku.

    So, basically, in Revival of F everyone remembers how Vegeta got the short end of the stick as Frieza destroyed Earth to defeat Vegeta and win. I used to be pissed beyond reason at this because it is no secret Toriyama dislikes Vegeta and never gives him a spotlight. However, at this point in the story I realized this wasn't so much Toriyama giving Vegeta the shaft, again, as it was him giving a throwback to Frieza and his actual fighting strategy.

    When Goku first turns Super Saiyan in DBZ and gives Frieza the well deserved beating, Frieza says "sometimes its the smartest fighter that wins" or something akin to that, before attempting to blow up the planet - knowing he could survive the vacuum of space. Except while in DBZ Frieza says "He held back too much power" and the planet did not blow up in Revival he actually goes all out and ensures he does not repeat the same mistake as he did before against Goku which got him nearly killed.

    After realizing this it makes the whole tactic used by Frieza really great because it shows how his character and train of thought never really changed. More importantly, it shows how Frieza evolved because not only did he finally train but he used the planet destroying tactic without holding back to ensure actual destruction and tecnically a victory.

    It's a clever nod to the original DBZ fight and it just made me appreciate the movie more. Still hate Vegeta not getting a spotlight, but at least this was something that made actual sense in terms of Frieza's character.

    Sorry if this has been brought up or noticed before. I only just realized it as I marathon DBZ and thought it would be fun to share.

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    The fate of the Universe 7 was decided in a rather anthropocentric fashion.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Ok it might not be exactly the right word especially since it means "human centered above Gods and animals" and the Gods are arguably at the center of the Tournament.

    But the actual deciding of the fate's of the Universes is being done by Universe 7's fighting team, which consists of:

    -Three Humans

    -Two Modified Human Cyborgs who basically look human.

    -A half Human

    -Two aliens that look like Humans, one of whom grew up thinking he was human.

    -And a green skinned alien

    All of the above live on Earth. Humans or human looking aliens most of them and Earthlings to boot.

    Frieza is the only one who's an alien from off world, unless you count Vegeta who's been living here for the last decade or more. Technically parts of the fused being now known as Piccolo are from off world a long time ago and a really long time ago. But the dominant personality, Piccolo was born on Earth.

    So you have eight Earthlings, eight human looking aliens representing a universe teeming with lifeforms that don't look anything like humans. Nobody consulted these other races when the fate of the universe was on the line.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment