• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew Goku in 9 different art-styles.

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew Goku in 9 different art-styles.


    Drew Goku in 9 different art-styles.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    A 1.25 Litre bottle for size comparison. This thing is huge.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    My collection back in the day. Almost 20 years ago.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    “Insaiyanity” Broly SH Figuarts

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Before and after. Traditional vs digital

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    A happy Super Saiyan Goku! I really like when Goku has regular eyes in other forms than base.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Kale plus Caulifla... Art by me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Dug up some old gems

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Custom Dragonball Vans for my boy

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    A drawing I made of my favorite Fusion

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    When Goku gives you this mean mug then you’re about to get KO’ed [Credit - Me]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    [Merch Monday] Power Levelz ∆°•_01

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    [OC] Goku boutta fight by me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Discovered an essential oil thingie in a thrift store jacket. This guy needs it more than me.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Deadpool Take Over Majin Pool

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Question about original DBZ Broly

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    DBZ Broly's form is called "Legendary Super Saiyan" even in Japanese (Densetsu no Supa Saiyajin)

    What was this intended to mean? Did Koyama want to imply that the golden-haired transformation as not the TRUE SSJ form and that Broly's form was the actual transformation from the legend?

    submitted by /u/GlumPop
    [link] [comments]

    [Merch] My Kakarot's Spirit Bomb Shirt

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Would you reccomend SDBH?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I've seen it described as lazy, uncreative, insane, and other stuff. Would you actually reccomend watching it?

    submitted by /u/Idubbzretardedson
    [link] [comments]

    Was Majin Vegeta ever seen in normal Saiyan mode?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I cannot find any place where he has black hair

    submitted by /u/afdgaagdgadg
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the unverse have similar set for deities?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    In unverse 7 there is West, east, south, and north Kai who governs their section of the unverse and watch over by the the Grand Kai Then the supreme north, south, west, east Kais that i quess govers to a higher extent of that sector? I known in unverse 7 the west north and south were killed my majin buu (by were they replace?)

    And east kai was made into the surpreme grand kai who lifeforce is connected to the God of destruction.

    So do all unverse have the same amounts of kai?

    submitted by /u/SecretNature2
    [link] [comments]

    Cam a saiyan willingly turn off great ape?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, I am wondering if a saiyan can willfully turn off the form. Or only a moon's destruction or tail being severed turn it off?

    submitted by /u/LinkSon03
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think would/should be the Harmony Gold names for characters in Z and onward?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    As many fans know before Funimation Harmony Gold dubbed some episodes of Dragon Ball and some of the early movies. As was the case with early anime all of the characters had there names changed for American audiences (Goku = Zero, Bulma = Lena, Yamcha = Lancer). If Harmony Gold was somehow successful and dubbed all of the Dragon Ball franchise in the west what would future character's names be?

    submitted by /u/Kins_Colt
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you love Son Goku?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Toriyama's birthday got me thinking about why I love those series, and why I love Goku so much. Growing up with Goku has made me have a very deep attachment to him. I think my love for him stems from my wish to me more like him. More carefree, more fun, more intense , more powerful. Maybe it's just because he's the protagonist. One thing I do know is that my love for him is real to the point of almost bringing me to tears during certain scenes and panels. So my question to you is why do YOU love Son Goku?

    submitted by /u/GodWillMadeIt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment