• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Gohan x Frieza from "Fusion Reborn" done by me!

    Dragon Ball Z - Gohan x Frieza from "Fusion Reborn" done by me!


    Gohan x Frieza from "Fusion Reborn" done by me!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Just another leaf art by Gladys Bonifcacio

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Before and after of my custom painted banpresto bardock (More pictures in the comments)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Quarantine got me in a painting mood.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Practicing my anatomy by drawing UI goku, Art by me.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Girlfriend got me this for my birthday! Now I can finally start my collection!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Ultra Instinct Goku by me

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Gogeta SSJ4 and Vegito SSJB thigh tattoo - had to share a pic of my thigh tattoo I had done just over a year ago. My tattoo artist has killer talent (@j3ink), and I could not be more proud to wear this piece.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    My complete set of the Adidas originals dragon ball sneakers

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I drew this today while experimenting with some different brushes (new to digital art)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Finally unboxed my figures

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Launch art work i did. enjoy!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Found at my local dollar store for $4 a Pop!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Kinda regretting that I never checked out Super when the series was still alive.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Tbh for a while I was against Super. Mainly because I didn't like the animation and it seemed a lot more kid friendly than DBZ. I was the same way about Kai as well. I didn't like it because it wasn't the dbz I watched on toonami with my uncle or like the dvds I got when I was younger (as far as the fact some of the voices were different, the filler episodes were gone, and it didn't have the same funimation soundtrack I grew up with). Recently, I finally decided to give Kai a chance and honestly it's been great. The voice acting in Kai is less cheesy and dated and it doesn't take 2 dozen episodes for Goku to arrive when hes supposed to arrive lol. Now, the DBZ I grew up with will always have a special place in my heart but Kai is still great. After I finish up Kai, I'm gonna start on Super. I kinda wish I did years ago when the series was still alive, that way I'd have an episode to always be looking foward. Is what it is tho lol

    submitted by /u/RockThaDragon11
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite and least favorite differences between the show and the manga?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Seeing if I can learn any more fun facts about DB. Definitely spoilers ahead if you haven't finished either the manga or the anime. I'll start off with a few;

    Love: how much scarier Beerus is perceived to be in his arrival on the show, how Roshi tries tapping into UI in the manga, and also how much more drawn out and epic UI was in the show.

    Hate: how forced and out of place Gohan and Kefla fighting was in the manga, how the show seemed to give a more "PG" version of the Merged Zamasu battles, and the thing I despise most is Goku's random ass usage of the Hakai in the manga.

    Bonus addition: love how the show mentioned not restoring the other defeated universes would've been seen as a damning act.

    submitted by /u/parkSXD
    [link] [comments]

    From Goku's childhood to Boo, that was Toriyama's magnum opus to me

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Grew up watching Dragon Ball, from Son's adventures with Bulma to the battle with Boo and it has been a huge staple of my childhood, which perhaps why I may sound biased as I write this. I know I should form my own opinion regarding Super, view it for myself and not judge it based on other's critiques. Heck, I don't even heed movie ratings when surfing through new films to watch, but I almost don't want to watch the Super anime. The films have been great, however. Not perfect, but highly entertaining.

    One of the problems I have with Super is more Super Saiyan forms. To me, Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan Grade 5 was just enough. The reason why is because Grade 5 felt as if though it was the true Super Saiyan. The legendary primal power of their race manifested, harnessed and perfected through a millennia of evolution. The first Super Saiyan stage was just the beginning. Grade 5 was the real deal. Gohan, the son of earth's mightiest hero had achieved what others had only dreamed of.

    Goku had grown as a man, not only as a warrior, but as a father and the story felt that it could be closed, leaving us with the feeling that we know the Earth will be protected. Closure. A good wrap up.

    The Boo Arc is a mixed bag for me. We were teased that Gohan had made a comeback, donning his father's gi and having achieved his true power thanks to Rō Kaiōshin, only to be cheated out of it. Not only that, his ultimate power felt unearned and while the rivalry turned friendship of Son and Vegeta was heart touching and rewarding, the fusions were fun, the story felt it was dragging in a way. And all the character development for Goku felt negated when he just up and decided to leave his family with Oob, giving them little to no explanation. It seems in character for him to do that, but kind of douche at the same time. Like dude, you've been training your granddaughter like crazy. Oob would have made an excellent sparring partner for her. Two of many undeveloped characters throughout the course of Dragon Ball.

    I viewed the first episode or maybe two of Super and already got a bad impression. Goku felt way too eager to shirk his chores farming to go to King Kai's, begging Chi Chi like a child, to waste time on a planet whose 10x gravity does absolutely nothing for someone at his level who has mastered withstanding 100x gravity. Where is the Goku who actually enjoyed punching down colossal trees and fish to provide for his family?

    Super just feels like a cash grab to sell more Super Saiyan toys while neglecting to improve or expand on characters like Yamcha or Tien or even Chaozu or Launch. F-ing. Six. Teen (Android). Ok, Yamcha had a baseball episode, but that feels like a pat on the head rather than really nurturing his arc any further. And despite my hate for GT, I liked how Super Saiyan 4 or the hybrid as I call it, was a good callback to Oozaru and felt like the pinnacle of Saiyan evolution. It just wasn't executed very well. Like so many other things.

    Then again maybe I'm just an old head. Too set in my ways and clinging to anime long since past.

    submitted by /u/r3DDitittz879
    [link] [comments]

    Jiren Soul caliber VI Custom Created

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I made this for my husband

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Here's Goku. By me.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    SMSP Gogeta Set Finally Arrived! After 4 Months Of Waiting

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    What is your favorite DBZ/DBS technique/skill?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm sure this question has been asked before but I'm genuinely curious to see the responses. Personally, my favorite has to be Vegito's Spirit Sword but I also really love the Kaioken. Feel free to talk about yours even if you don't think it's as popular as some others.

    submitted by /u/J_DooD3304
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment