• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Only every day for the last 20 years [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - Only every day for the last 20 years [OC]


    Only every day for the last 20 years [OC]

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Gogeta Blue by Sinsin12121

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Buu's Arc Tribute [OC]

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Caulifla, Kefla , and Kale by Kanchiyo

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan gohan OC

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Sailor Broly(@KaketoWarrior)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Dragon ball is the most worthy of a game!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I've just recently started watching the original DB (pretty dumb I know) and everything in that anime fits PERFECTLY into a video game! An action-adventure/exploration type of game, something similar to zelda games maybe. It feels like a waste that they cramped Z (which is mostly fighting unlike the original DB) into an rpg game while this opportunity is waiting just to happen!!! You could have an open world, side quests, countless mobs. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Kalenshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Frieza's Spaceship

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Just rewatched the last few episodes of ToP

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Wow, what a ride! The battles, the colors, the species. Goosebumps all over again. I see DBS gets a lot of flack in here but imo it's has some of the best sequences of the whole story. Sure, there's no blood like in the early days, but it built up and delivered. Jiren was a juggernaut.

    I am currently up to date on the Manga and I just don't see them topping Jirens style. I really dug Jiren as an antagonist, but I'm not new to the DB universe so I know there's only one direction to head and that's up. Imo I think Jiren could beat the current baddie.

    submitted by /u/BEEFSUPREME229
    [link] [comments]

    UI Goku: credit to @dcvizuals

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Had one last idea for a Calvin Ball Z drawing. Thanks everyone, I had fun w/this!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of a Goten/Trunks spinoff manga?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I think they're such a fun and comedic duo. They also had so much potential that wasn't utilized in Super. If these guys had a spinoff manga would you read it?

    submitted by /u/LilBit3099
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember the Dragon Ball Z card trading game like pokemon?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I swear I remember going to the store and seeing them but if you have seen them did you ever pick them up?

    submitted by /u/notaspambot-totally
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a load of goods from Primitive skateboards. Pretty darn stoked. That ssb deck is going up right next to the ssj vegeta one on the wall.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    If they were to bring back the original Budokai series, who and what do you hope the would add?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Just something I've been thinking about recently. Budokai 1-3 was a HUGE part of my childhood, and I've always hoped they'd return to it and bright out a true Budokai 4 with a modern day revamp. Obviously that'll never happen, but I still find myself thinking about it.

    So I was doing some thinking on it. I compiled a list of all the characters from Budokai 1-3, Infinite World, and Shin Budokai 1 & 2 under the assumption they would bring everyone back (very unlikely, but bear with me) and it came out, surprisingly, as exactly 50 characters discounting Transformations, Fusions and Absorptions. Frustratingly this leaves very little room for new additions, so I put the most thought into what I felt should be a priority; the Super cast.

    So to the 50 returning characters, I added who I felt were the most important Super characters:

    • Master Roshi
    • Beerus
    • Whis
    • Hit
    • Cabba
    • Caulifla
    • Kale
    • Frost
    • Goku Black
    • Zamasu
    • Jiren
    • Top
    • Ribrianne
    • Broly (DBS version)
    • Maybe Moro

    As a result, this comes out at around 64/65 characters. Add in the returning Fusions (Gotenks, Vegito, Gogeta, Gokule, Tiencha) and the requisite new fusions (Kefla, Fusion Zamasu) and you end up with a total of 71/72. An EXTREMELY unlikely number than annoyingly still leaves little room for fun left-field additions, and doesn't even account for outright transformations.

    What do you think, Zedditors? Do you think I've gotten it roughly accurate to how a hypothetical new Budokai would end up? Or have I gotten it completely wrong? Who would you like to see, and if applicable who would you cut? And is there anything you'd like to see added, changed or updated besides the character roster?

    submitted by /u/Davidk9292
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you think Toriyama demoted Gohan?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Toriyama has said in the past that he originally wanted to give Gohan the lead role, before realising later that the character "wasn't suited" for it. What do you think made Toriyama feel this way? What aspects of Gohan do you consider unsuitable?


    [link] [comments]

    My SSBE Vegeta drawing

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    My 10 year old nephew loves dragon ball z. I know nothing about it. What should I get him as a gift?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I need to get him a nice gift and I have no idea what to do. I know he has a switch and an Xbox, but I'm not sure what games he already has. I'm reluctant to get him action figures because he's at that age where he's not playing so much with figurines anymore. he likes to build things, so maybe some sort of paper craft kit? I really just don't know a lot about the kid anymore and I feel bad about it. I can ask his dad what games he doesn't already have, or if there's one that just came out/is coming out soon? looking to spend about $100 but am willing to go a touch higher if it makes me look like a cool Aunt.

    submitted by /u/Keeganwherefore
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things you didn't realize about DBZ til you got older?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Here's a few of mine: I didn't know it was originally in Japanese (I mean I was like 6 when I got into it and plus you gotta admit most of the characters do look Caucasian). I thought Krillin was a kid but later realize he's just short lol. I realized Kai is Superior to Z(except the soundtrack of course. I mean c'mon. Cell saga is just not the same without that iconic Perfect Cell theme). That 99% of the time they were drinking beer, not "root beer". What are some things you guys realized later on?

    submitted by /u/RockThaDragon11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment