• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Shenron black & withe draw (by me)

    Dragon Ball Z - Shenron black & withe draw (by me)


    Shenron black & withe draw (by me)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Saw this on my walk today

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Goku UI, i also have a mastered one but i lowkey like the black hair more

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Newest addition to my arm

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    2,320 stitches latter and my small Cell cross stitch is done!, can’t wait to frame it.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Kefla pixel art done by me

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    [Art/Fanart] My hand drawn Son goku vs Frieza (Dragon Ball Book Service Scene of Akira Toriyama)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Ten years ago today, on May 24, 2010, the first episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai aired

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Introducing Dragon Ball to a new generation of English-speaking viewers and giving longtime fans the English dub they wanted. Funimation's dub of Kai was where Chris Ayres' Frieza, Colleen Clinkenbeard's Gohan and Kid Goku, and Monica Rial's Bulma, among many others, made their debuts. And some of them can still be heard in various media featuring those characters 10 years later.

    Funimation's dub also gave us the English version of Dragon Soul which was sung by different people each season. Sean Schemmel sung the song for Season 1, Justin Cook Season 2, Vic Mignogna Season 3 (his version was used for the entirety of the series on TV airings and therefore became the most popular one), Greg Ayres Season 4, Sonny Strait Season 5, and Brina Palencia Season 6. In Season 7, Dragon Soul was sang by a trio consisting of Sean Schemmel, Justin Cook, and Greg Ayres. And finally in Season 8, a trio consisting of Vic Mignogna, Sonny Strait, and Brina Palencia sang the song.

    And while Funimation's dub of Kai continues to be watched and enjoyed 10 years later, Ocean's dub of the show is still nowhere to be seen...

    submitted by /u/TrueGrandPriest
    [link] [comments]

    Drew best girl. Krillin is so lucky.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I wanted to try sketching without reference, so I present: Majin Vegeta(without reference)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    SSB Vegeta Figure Rise model kit fully painted. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Let's all turn the fuck up for the 10 year anniversary of Dragon Ball Z Kai premiering on NickToons

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Today, 10 years ago, was the first time I ever watched dbz outside of random episodes from toonami when I was like 4-5. I've been a superfan ever since and even though this version of the show has been divisive, it got alot of new fans into the franchise that wouldn't have watched otherwise and you can't knock it for that.

    submitted by /u/conaar
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing around with Code Vein and suddenly 18

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Gogeta by me, from memory (digital)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Rewatching DBZ, I think Android 16 is my favorite character outside the main cast. Here’s why:

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Ok, I think why he gets me excited is because he's such an enigma. He was first created to be a villain, but somehow this cyborg finds his humanity during his time on Earth. There's something about how special Toriyama is at creating villains who turn to good. Unfortunately 16 probably has the shortest arc of all of those bad-to-good heroes, but his actions spoke the loudest.

    His sacrifice at the end was important, but he truly became a defender of Earth minute he took on Imperfect Cell. His arc was a bit melancholy, but he had incredible character growth in how he valued life.

    submitted by /u/Hocapoca
    [link] [comments]

    Starting off my DBZ part of my half marvel half DBZ sleeve with Majin Vegeta!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    UI Goku sketch I did

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I wish Raditz would have became a good guy.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Still to this day I wish Raditz would have been Reformed and joined His Brother Goku instead of being left dead. Would have been awesome to see Raditz since it was Goku's Brother, it's been shown Potential ran in the Family. Give Raditz some moral adjustments and training, his Super Saiyan forms would look awesome too with his hair already huge xD

    submitted by /u/Kolkri
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy made this. I love it.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Buu Saga positivity thread

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of people bashing on the buu saga, which I find disappointing because something doesn't have to be perfect in order to enjoy it. Also, I'm kinda sick of all the negativity surrounding one of my favorite shows(and tbh most shows in general), I feel like everyone has something to complain about, and I would rather focus on the positive aspects . Me personally I love the Buu Saga, Fusions and SSJ3 are some of my favorite transformations as well as the spirit bomb for kid Buu.

    What're your favorite parts of the Buu Saga and other things that you really appreciated?

    submitted by /u/curry_magic
    [link] [comments]

    Use of Hakai by Goku in the manga

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    So when this happened, I was very confused, not because Goku has apparently learned this technique without any guidance and out of nowhere, but because of the implications for the future of the series.

    As Goku indicated himself, it's not a technique he wanted to use because it completely bypasses the combat he loves. In the tournament of power, he wasn't allowed to kill and he wasn't facing any villains that would deserve to be killed in the first place so it made sense to ignore this technique. (Although Toppo used it in the anime, and Frieza survived it.)

    But the fact that he was able to learn this technique and perform it in combat against Zamasu creates issues for every subsequent battle against villains. If Goku can use Hakai, and he cannot defeat his opponent in combat, if his opponent is a dangerous villain, then it will always end up with him using Hakai.

    Which brings us to the latest issues of the manga, where Goku fails to defeat Moro in combat. I'm pretty sure Moro counts as a villain that Goku cannot afford to simply let live and to just beat down. But apparently Goku was too busy trying to overpower Moro with the last of his strength instead of considering that if he's clearly outmatched, he needs to get the job done. He's either forgotten he can use Hakai, or he's displaying his own brand of arrogance. Let's be clear, he may not talk trash like Vegeta but he's taken foolish action with high risks because he underestimates what his opponents can do.

    To be fair with the series, it already has the dragon balls which can fulfill nearly any wish and revive the dead. Even in the current situation, they have those ready to magically resolve any unfavourable consequences. So being able to annihilate an opponent he cannot beat just seems to add to this arsenal of tools that seem to break any form of suspense the series may try to build.

    Also it's not like this destruction technique was effective when it was used, but that's only because Zamasu could regenerate. Goku still needs to land it too.

    So yeah, Hakai, what's your opinion on Goku using this technique?

    submitted by /u/AdvanceAnonymous
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to share my new wallpaper

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Art and reference card I did when I was about 14 and into DBZ TCG. It decorated my rare binder.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    What voice did you guys give Moro?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    When reading the manga, I decided to give Moro Jeremy Iron's voice lol. If you're unfamiliar, he voiced Scar in the original animated The Lion King. Also played Alfred in the DCEU's BvS and Justice League.

    I was wondering what voice everyone else gave Moro?

    submitted by /u/migue_guero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment