• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My girlfriends 14 year old little sister painted this for me!!

    Dragon Ball Z - My girlfriends 14 year old little sister painted this for me!!


    My girlfriends 14 year old little sister painted this for me!!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Our Vegeta and Bulma wedding cosplay to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Princess Trunks Cosplay [OC]

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Saw the post where that guy drew this Vegeta so I tried to give it a shot as well

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan Gohan OC

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Tried to do a Namek Saga art style based on DBS Chapter 60. Hope y'all like it!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I'm not really good but I tried

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Help me with getting back into dbz

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    So as a kid I was big into dbz and played all of the budokai tenkaichi games and watched the show everyday before school but then I stopped for some reason and with kakarot coming out I decided to get back into it and rewatched kai after beating kakarot and now I'm craving more of the series but have never made it this far. I've ordered all of the dbz movies just because I want to own all of the collection and watch them since I've never seen them but I'm also thinking about ordering battle of gods and resurrection f so I can get into super because people have said watch those movies and then jump into like episode 26 or something. But I'm wondering if super is even worth it to watch and then what else should I watch!! Everyone please help I want to get into this community more !

    submitted by /u/Kornbloop
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me about these? I found them and don't know what they are. They are cards with stills from the anime, and have a short description of whats happening on the back. They don't seem to go with a game or anything. I wanna know why they exist, like are they promo material or what?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Questions about possible translation error?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I have the complete Dragon Ball z manga box set, and Zarbon states that Krillin and Gohan have a power level of 1500 each during their fight with the two Frieza soldiers. Mind you that Krillin told Gohan they could go "all out" on them because the soldiers were weaker. Is this meant to be 15,000 and not 1,500? It says on the dragon ball wiki (I know) that Gohan's power level during the saiyan saga was 2,800 after training with Piccolo. Wouldn't that mean Gohan regressed in power? A little confused.

    submitted by /u/Dodoria-kun413
    [link] [comments]

    My Nappa fanart

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Final Kamehameha

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Was anyone else as disappointed as I was when Vegetto's Final Kamehameha pretty much did nothing? Did the same thing happen in the manga? It seemed a lot more damaging in the Buu saga.

    Vegetto wasn't fighting anywhere close to full strength, right? If that's the case, why?

    submitted by /u/justintimetoreddit
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Android 18 today, I like how it turned out :)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I honestly don't think Baby and Zamasu would get along/ work together.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I know alot of fan content likes to pit them together because of their similar background of stealing people's bodies, but I think these characters would be more at odds with eachother.

    While it's true that they both hate saiyans, it's for two very different reasons. Baby hates the saiyans because they wiped out his entire race, Zamasu hates the saiyans because they're mortals, and he believes all mortals are evil. Plus both of their goals are at odds with the other's. Baby wants to repopulate his people throughout the universe, and Zamasu wants to wipe out all mortals in every universe. This would include the tuffles. Baby wants to rule the universe, not wipe out all life, and I don't think he would be cool with a kai threatening to exterminate his people again.

    submitted by /u/ANuChallenger
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the dragon balls not react to eachoter in Bulma's bag?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Just started DB, and I wonder why they only react to other balls but they don't react to the other balls in bulma's bag

    submitted by /u/TheRealCrazyOne_
    [link] [comments]

    Budokai Tenkaichi remake/remaster

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I know like alot of you in this community remember playing Dragon Ball games from when you were young having fun with your friends and restarting your ps2 over and over again to get the right Wishing dragon to get the character you wanted. I personally loved these games and I still do to this day and I want to see them come back in some form so I can relive these days again and so new fans can feel like how we felt back in the day. But we need the communities support to make this dream a reality. Let's all show our support for these amazing games and get them back. Don't make me go on a globe searching adventure to get those dragon balls to get these games back alone. Let's do it together Z Fighters!

    submitted by /u/SkregNasty
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: I really like the SuperDragonBallHeroes art style.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Its not as glossy and plastic looking as the start of super, and i really like the slightly muted colours on everyones faces because it makes them more fleshy, (if that makes any sense) and this latest episode just made me think of the ToP where everyone actually feels alive and not like an S.Hfiguarts stop motion animation.

    submitted by /u/PengaPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Which Arc In Any of the Dragon Ball Series was your least and Which was your Favorite?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Personally my least favorite is Universe 6 vs Universe 7 Arc, and my most favorite was Namek Saga.

    submitted by /u/TrippyTaco101
    [link] [comments]

    Would Frieza be consideredthe strongest in Universe 7 at one point? (+ other questions)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So we know Frieza's "final form" is his true form by now. We also know that those other forms he had were suppressors. Before Goku finally surpassed Frieza's "final form" with super saiyan. Was Frieza capable of dominating or one-shotting anybody in his path besides Krillin in that form? Or to sum it up... Was he just so damn strong that he needed to suppress his actual/natural look without destroying anything in his path? Or maybe he himself couldn't handle his own natural form at one point? (He can obviously handle it now since "buff frieza" exists now. I mean mecha Frieza was technically in final form so why did he revert back to his 1st form in RF as if it were his natural form. Then when he was in hell he was in his "final form".

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Jerome_Productions
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the “M_________” here is supposed to symbolize? This is from the Cell Arc Chapter 200

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Just reading through for the second time and noticed this and was unsure what it meant. Can anyone clarify? Is it supposed to be a date?

    https://imgur.com/a/iGQ9YMt

    submitted by /u/thatboydrewski
    [link] [comments]

    Do y'all think Goku could use Tien's 4-Arm technique if he wanted to? ��

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    5-ish years ago, I probably woulda said f'sho, but now i'm not so sho'. Given the more recent "retcon" revealing Tien's alien/mutant ancestory, I started thinking that maybe Tien had some sort of inate ability to grow limbs, clone himself, have a third eye (totally a power, trust me), etc.., as a result of his unique DNA. I'm mixed on this because if the majority of the Dragon Team could also clone themselves (multi-form, not the afterimage), why couldn't they also replicate limbs as well, right? Idk, it's just something about invisioning Goku grow 2 big, meaty claws outta his back that's preventing me from jumping fully on board lol. Been pondering this for a while, would love to hear thoughts on the subject :)

    submitted by /u/kessonga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment