• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw this wild collab on FB of Broly & Venom (artist Self Induced)

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw this wild collab on FB of Broly & Venom (artist Self Induced)


    Saw this wild collab on FB of Broly & Venom (artist Self Induced)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Vegeta SSJ Blue Drawing

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    My Dragon Ball Anime Collection

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    [OC] Random sketch turned into a little more

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Potent Saiyan (OC)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Drawing I did of SSJ Goku

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I'm watching the series for the first time and decided to try drawing some of the characters. Puar is my favorite so far.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    A little wholesome father-son DBZ sketch! (Drawing prompt: "Ghost")

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Been learning digital art, so I drew a SSJ Goku

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Merged Zamasu, me, colored pencil, 2017

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Background for Goku. Original by bidarian

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Veku vs Janemba by me

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    My friend asked me to draw him kefla and so I ended up doing this for him (I did it with what I had around me... Need to order more stuff for art)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    [self] by vi0lette verse [cosplay] majin buu piccolo transformation from dragonball z

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Why do people keep saying that Gohan looks up to Piccolo as a father figure?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    It's just so blatantly false. Piccolo's relationship with Gohan is one of a master and his pupil but with a brotherly mix to it. Meanwhile, Goku was with him for the majority of his childhood and then they spent a whole day (year) in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Think about spending a WHOLE year with just one person. Goku was there plenty for Gohan, people just love to meme the Piccolo dad thing and make it out as fact.

    submitted by /u/AntiBernardPollard2
    [link] [comments]

    Very plain wallpapers

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys does Master Shen die?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I just started watching DB, I really dislike this scumbag.

    submitted by /u/thisisaburneraccounv
    [link] [comments]

    What is the strongest Kamehameha?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I would say Gogeta blue's Full Force Kamehameha

    submitted by /u/navebar
    [link] [comments]

    3 way potara fusion?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    So what if we had 3 supreme kais and 2 of them were given 2 blue potaras and 2 red potaras, now lets say the 3rd one is given a blue and a red from the other 2, he places them on his ears (red and blue) and the other guys, one has the blue and the other has the red, both put them on opposite ears, would all of them fuse?

    submitted by /u/Heimskr_The_Wise
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally finished this drawing. The perspective is waaaaay off but I was mostly focusing on the coloring, so I'm still pretty proud

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Was new to DBZ. Finished watching all of Kai and loved it. Started Super it feels like a totally different show. Anyone else feel this way?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I just find it entirely jarring how the entire tone of the show changed. DBZ wasn't a dark and broody show or anything, but the nonstop food/cooking jokes? Changing Beerus's bedsheets? I just feel like I'm nonstop cringing watching this show. The cheesiness/sentimentality dial has also been dialed up from like a 6 to like a 9.

    I like that more characters are getting a chance to fight equally but the power scaling with little explanation seems kind of insane (Android 17!)

    The animation and art style looks very lazy, and the script and dialogue seems to have take a noticeable dip from Kai.

    Feels like I am watching a fan service/fan fiction rather than a continuation of DBZ

    submitted by /u/pinaa27
    [link] [comments]

    But, Why were Beerus and Whis...

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    But, Why were Beerus and Whis wrong about killing Zamasu and it deleting him from all timelines? They both seemed so sure. Beerus is wrong all the time, no big deal. But WHIS ?! Whis is almost always right about everything he says so why was Whis sure it would work and it didn't? I mean, we come to find out Zeno deleted Zamasu and THAT didn't delete him from all timelines so.... WHY DID THEY THINK IT WOULD WORK?!

    I guess you could say its a commentary on the theme of Gods always thinking they know better than mortals but are flawed too.... but like.... HOW could one even think that with how half baked the arc is about things. This is why I have anxiety...

    submitted by /u/JamezSavageColoring
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment