• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Uncanny Z-Men #141 - Days of Future Trunks

    Dragon Ball Z - Uncanny Z-Men #141 - Days of Future Trunks


    Uncanny Z-Men #141 - Days of Future Trunks

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    My take on Super Saiyin 5 Gogeta from Dragonball AF

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Back with a drawing of Trunks! (OC)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Ssj Goku the legend , hope you like it

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    My wife’s favorite character... she needed all of his forms.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    My husband loves dragon ball z, so I made him a custom shelf (hand painted by yours truly) to hold his Dragon Balls. He was pretty excited haha

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Goku and Vegeta vs Broly

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    One of the strongest. Chichi on her husband's fighting pose.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Teen Bullma Saiyan armor by @dragongarowLEE

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Wanna come with me?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Android 17 by me (source in comments)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I've never quite understood the hate towards Kai

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    As someone who grew up watching the original dbz English dub in the late 90's/early 2000's, I'd say overall kai is just cleaner and much more polished. I'm sure people who hate kai are for nostalgia reasons, but I don't let my nostalgia eat away at me in this situation because sometimes some things need an upgrade. The original dbz dub was certainly one of those things in my opinion.

    I'm not blindly saying kai is the best though, my main criticism is towards the new voice actors as I wish some didn't change. Certainly kid Gohan's old voice, I hate the new one. Android 18's new voice I tolerate sometimes, and other times I hate it, overall I'm glad the original voice actor came back for Super. Frieza's voice is neutral ground for me, I think the original and the new one both do an equally good job. However, I feel all the returning voice actors did an amazing job compared to the original.

    submitted by /u/Dj_Future_97
    [link] [comments]

    Enter Broly (Repainted figure)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I decided to put Goku’s kanji on my mask that shipped in today

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Can't wait to get my Jackie Chun.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Gohan drawing (no reference) by me

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Tag Fighters ft. Thanos

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Bardock Squad 3D Paper Cut

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Samurai Goku Drawing - by phoenix79d

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    My Funko Stash So Far.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Two latest pickups: Battle Legend UI Goku and Dokkan Collab Gogeta

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    What do you think about a villain who wants to conquer the world because they want to turn the world into what Goku likes: A world where everyone fights for what they like, not because someone tells so ?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Similar to Goku, this villain used to be a low class but rise into the best warrior of their own planet, but when they see how the one that rule planet are just someone who not strong enough to protect their planet, they became disgust and wanted to create a world where the strongest should rule the world.

    They think everyone should fight for what they believe is right even if that is a selfish thing not because someone tells them what is right.

    The villain also similar to Goku when they recruit someone into their army: beats the enemy and turns them into allies. They even view it as a job interview.

    Their henchmans are someone who once had something that precious to them but lost and now they cannot find their purpose so they devoted themselves into fighting.

    The villain is also a loud and friendly person who want someone to join them for their ideal world.

    When they got defeat, they don't care and believe the person defeats them now should rule the world what they want.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    My interpretation of Tapion's Theme~ (yes I know everyone did it before me, but i really find this theme really cool and inspiring! Hope yall will enjoy my interpretation)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment