• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Any suggestions

    Dragon Ball Z - Any suggestions


    Any suggestions

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    [self] by Violette Verse [cosplay] raditz from dragon Ball z

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    My new tattoo

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Found him in a claw machine, I had no other choice but to win ��

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Drew Mr. Satan on an old table :))

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    New Gogeta tattoo I got from the DBZ movie Fusion Reborn.... Couldn't be happier with it

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    My most prized collection!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Went and drew Son Goku :)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Goku fan art by me. Done in Clip studio paint on iPad with Apple Pencil.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    So, would eating a senzu bean cure being drunk or hungover?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    It's been on my mind. Do they only heal physical wounds? I don't remember it being stated

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Pirate
    [link] [comments]

    I recently moved my drawings from pencil and paper to Procreate on the iPad Pro, this drawing was a recent conversion of my old drawing and I am becoming more familiar with this amazing app and tablet every time I draw on it. I’m not the best, but I love drawing anime, particularly DB content.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Best birthday cake I've ever had!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Buu is a great villain, y’all hate him too much

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Every time I hear people talk about their favorite Dragon Ball villains I always see the big three being brought up (Vegeta, Cell, and Frieza) but rarely do I hear people say Buu is their favorite, which is a shame because he's great and one of the most unique villains introduced into the series

    bUt hEs a tErRiBlY wRiTtEn cHaRaCtEr wItH nO mOtIvAtIoNs

    Umm, you do realize that was the point, right? Majin Buu was never meant to be a complex villlain, he's meant to be an unstoppable force of nature like Galactus or Doomsday, and the way Toriyama wrote the Buu saga and presented Buu as a force of nature was brilliant. Everything from his origins (being as old as time immemorial) to his powers makes it clear that Buu is less of a character more of an idea: an idea of pure chaos

    And that's awesome, but unfortunately people really hate Buu because he isn't a carbon copy of the villains before him, despite the Buu saga introducing a lot of important things (fusion, super saiyan three, the potara fusion) that get used in Super

    People think that a good villain absolutely must have complex motivations but imo that's not the main factor for a good villain.

    The main factor is how terrifying they are, and Buu definitely fits this description.

    The scene where he absorbs Gohan is still one of the most unsettling things I've ever seen in anime, or what about the scene where Super Buu kills every human on earth except the people on Kamis Lookout? Or the scene where he turns the Z Fighters into candy and eats them alive? Or the scene where Super Buu prepares to self destruct when he fought Mystic Gohan? That shit gave me nightmares as a kid, which is good because it means Toriyama successfully wrote a scary villain.

    I hope I'm not alone here because Buu is my personal favorite villain in all of Dragon Ball. I don't think any villain in this series is as unique and terrifying as he is. Jiren? Hes strong but that's it? Zamasu? He's basically Vegeta but as a God. Beerus? He's Buu but purple

    submitted by /u/Asstiddeballsquirt69
    [link] [comments]

    When shenron brought back everyone killed by cell, why wasn't android 16 revived?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    My first guess was because he was an android but when they wished for everyone killed by buu to be brought back android 18 was revived. The latter wish was granted by parunga, does that have anything to do with it?

    submitted by /u/JR10890
    [link] [comments]

    Any Dragon Ball "What if" ideas?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    In case you dont know, A "What if" in Dragon Ball is something happening that didn't happen that is still in the realm of logic. like what if Kid Goku went Super Saiyan or what if Beerus woke up in GT? Because I am a brick, I need some ideas.

    submitted by /u/SSJKillswitch
    [link] [comments]

    Why hasnt ocean productions release there dub of dbz kai yet

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    So I'm a huge dbz ocean/early funimation fan I was really hyped for dbz kai ocean dub yet it still has not released yet

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Device
    [link] [comments]

    My Perspective on Gotenks, ft. Vegito (And how I feel Gotenks in particular has been misused, especially in the Super Era) (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    When I was a kid, I was first introduced to Dragon Ball Z in particular through two video games, Budokai 2, and Tenkaichi 1. These games gave me a very skewed but decent outlook on the story of Dragon Ball Z, with Tenkaichi 1 being the more accurate of the two due to the What-If nature of Budokai 2.

    When I first saw Gotenks show up in Budokai 2, I had already found a liking to Goten and Trunks because they seemed like fun cheerful people I would like to be friends with. When I saw that THEY were put in charge of taking on Buu, I was blown away when they fused, and I always saw Gotenks as this really important tool from there on out.

    Like these kids or not, I think that the role of Gotenks is what really sold the fusion to me. First of all, the idea of the fusion dance and potara fusion both seemed to just...fit in...with the universe of Dragon Ball, and I think Piccolo was the one who told Goku about it or the other way around, its been a while so do correct me on this if needed. This mystical strange technique only used in dire situations, and it could have been a chance for these kids to grow and develop. I was also shocked when they got outright absorbed by Buu despite their best efforts, and then we got to see Vegito, who is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FUSION, and we will talk about him too.

    Vegito was SO badass! They had a suave personality that PERFECTLY blended the fun loving Goku and the sadistic Vegeta, and they absolutely cleaned house on Super Buu, even after Gohan was absorbed. So now you're wondering why I think they were ruined? Well...

    Vegito seemed to have way more restraint in his use during a certain arc, but if theres one thing I felt ruined Vegito, its the Potara retcon. Oh no, Vegito didnt get milked to death by any stretch, but the whole point of the Potara and the hard choices made by Vegeta and Goku was to risk the possibility of being forever stuck in the body of Vegito for the rest of their life and possibly beyond. It was a serious decision that exchanged their individuality to become a powerful weapon for the protection of Earth...and these people chose to make it "LOL ITS ONLY AN HOUR FOR MORTALS LOL!" even though Shin was...de fused...as well...which I actually also disagree with.

    Gotenks though? My God...ALL HES GOOD FOR IS GIVING GOTEN AND TRUNKS RELEVANCE NOW! He's no longer this last resort super powerful fusion like Vegito is, now he's all they ever rely on, and hes just a gimmick with no personality beyond being a little punk and stuff...damn it...

    Overall, I did not mean to crap on Super, I just feel like it kind of drove these two awesome fusions and the amazing idea OF fusion into the mud a little.

    submitted by /u/TimeLordHatKid123
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of a Yamcha/Frieza crackship?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Since the game when Frieza called Yamcha handsome, some fans have started shipping them. Do you think Framcha would make for an interesting pairing? Why or why not?

    submitted by /u/nicfanz
    [link] [comments]

    I've been listening to the original DB sountrack again

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    After many years, I've been listening to the original DB and DBZ soundtrack again. I've been re-dumping hundreds of mp3 files into my iphone... it's such an amazing soundtrack! The instruments, are so original and fit the scenes perfectly, it feels like a 500 IQ score.

    I've been missing one track though, but I can't find it. Maybe someone here can help me out? I remember it playing at the earlier archs of the anime... I especifically remember it playing during the a recap of Goku and Krillin training while delivering milk, etc... but it played in other scenes too.

    I'm far from a good singer, but maybe this vocaroo clip I recorded of myself can help identify the song: https://voca.ro/2kUJNb7yu6B

    I've been looking for it everywhere, but I can't seem to find this specific track. I've checked several youtube channels with the soundtrack, but they seem to be missing this specific one. Any help would be appreciated.

    Otherwise, let's just leave this thread for appreciation of the awesome soundtrack DB and DBZ had.

    submitted by /u/PrincipleConnect
    [link] [comments]

    What would your dream Dragon Ball figuarts be?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    It can be anything Dragon Ball. Myself I would go with Goku in his jacket from the cell saga with super saiyan grade four hair - and badman Vegeta, because it would be fun to have the main saiyans in casual clothing.

    submitted by /u/Muncho964
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment