• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Hello, I drew one of my favorite moments in DBZ <3

    Dragon Ball Z - Hello, I drew one of my favorite moments in DBZ <3


    Hello, I drew one of my favorite moments in DBZ <3

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Adam God vs Goku

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Saw this at the store and couldn’t resist

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Drawing vegeta’s Big Bang attack

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I made a Goku Black piece.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I hear people often debate on if Faulconer is better than Kikuchi or vice versa, but i gotta ask, how does Ron Wasserman’s DBZ score compare to Kikuchi or Faulconer?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    In my opinion I find Wasserman's music to be my favorite of DBZ's music, it makes a lot of the action scenes in the show very thrilling to watch, and it does not sound as cheap as the Faulconer productions music. I will say that kikuchi does do emotional scenes a little better but imo the wasserman soundtrack is my fave!! What do you guys think though?

    submitted by /u/Multiman778
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I got to see DBZ in order.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Basically to give a little background information, I first discovered DBZ around late 1999 or early 2000. I was about 6, so it would have been around that time. It was during the Frieza saga, so I had no idea what was going on. I just remember casually watching the show when it was on, especially the Goku vs Frieza fight. Anyway, I eventually lost interest, due to being completely confused with the story. Then around 2001, some friends at school were talking about DBZ. This was around the time that the Cell saga was on rerun. That's when I realized, "hey I should probably give this show a chance". So I started watching it later that year, when they were on the Great Saiyaman saga. Again, I watched a little bit, and lost interest. Then I saw the Majin Vegeta vs Buu episode.

    After that the show was put on halt, and they started airing reruns of the Saiyan and Namek sagas around 2002. Now this is where I started getting into DBZ. So, starting around 2002, I had started watching the show from the beginning. I think I got all the way to the middle of Goku's fight. I was simultaneously watching miscellaneous episodes from the Trunks and Cell sagas. But then me and my family moved, and when we got to our new home, we were without cable (or satellite, I don't remember) for about a month. During this time, I think I was renting DBZ VHS tapes, and watching some episodes from different sagas, as well as the TV Specials Bardock: The Father of Goku and The History of Trunks.

    Then DBZ came back on in late 2002, and it was literally on it's LAST season. However I was just getting really into the series. Anyway, I watched much of the Buu saga on Toonami during this time. I was simultaneously watching episodes from the Frieza and Androids/Cell Arcs. Now I finished watching the show (at least most of it) by the late summer (like August or early September) of 2003. But I had completed the Cell and Buu saga around the same time. In fact, I think I might have actually completed the Buu saga slightly earlier, believe it or not. To be fair, they were still airing reruns of DBZ on Toonami at this time (I think they continuously showed reruns throughout Toonami's run).

    I'm grateful that I got to grow up with DBZ during its heyday. However, I really wish I had the experience of watching the entire series in order from start to finish, the first time around. It kinda sucks to have my first experience of the show be kind of out of order. Right now I'm watching the show in order for the first time, and it's cool that I'm finally able to do so. But I still wonder what it would have been like to have seen it in order the first time around.

    submitted by /u/goodfashion20
    [link] [comments]

    Craig of the Creek Creators Love Dragon Ball

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    In one episode Bobby goes SSB, and we find one of the Manga Kids like this. I've seen countless homages to DB, from Rick and Morty to Steven Universe. What are some of your favorites?

    submitted by /u/Assmar
    [link] [comments]

    We all have 1, what's yours?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Okay, your idea for a Dragonball movie.

    Here's mine: Zeno starts to like Goku so much but then here's about how all the other Saiyans in universe 7 are dead, so he decides to resurrect them all. This is unbeknownst to most characters so the Saiyans stay hidden, have time to learn about the present and get WAY stronger. Now Goku, Vegeta, Broly and the rest have to fight, in a whole new Saiyan Saga.

    So what's yours? Go

    submitted by /u/The-Pr0fessorg
    [link] [comments]

    Shintai’s art style makes DB look the best it ever has

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Who agrees?

    submitted by /u/latency-is-bad
    [link] [comments]

    Namik/Frieza Saga

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    During the Namik saga they revived everyone that Frieza killed does that mean they revived the Saiyans since Frieza killed them?

    submitted by /u/animebitches2020
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball (not Z) video games?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for recommendations on games based on the original DB. Z's way more popular, I know, so most of the games I come across are based on it and stuff after it, so I wanted to see whether you guys knew of anything set before. As of now, the only ones I'm familiar with are the SNES one and a GB one, both Japan-exclusive.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/primeapeisangry
    [link] [comments]

    Who is more evil, Vegeta or Frieza? And was Frieza really responsible for Vegeta being evil or Vegeta was evil by choice?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Personally, I think it's definitely Freeza. Even though Vegeta was an asshole even by Saiyan standards, he was still redeemable in the end. After the defeat of Freeza, Vegeta had no ambition to subjugate others and take over the world, galaxy, universe, whatever. and while he always held the inhabitants of Earth with contempt, he never went out of his way to torment or kill them (not counting his Bobbidi induced rampage). His only motivation was to surpass Goku.

    Even after being beaten by Goku, Freeza wanted to continue on destroying and conquering. Beating Goku just had to come before that.

    However, in my opinion, Vegeta is not an inherently good person either. Even without the influence of Frieza, Vegeta was the arrogant prince of a brutal and ruthless warrior race. Had it not been for meeting Goku and friends (and being unable to defeat Goku), he would definitely still be a pretty evil dude.

    However, because of Goku and Bulma and co, he turned over a new leaf. That leaf is still arrogant and prideful and sometimes brutal though. I still wouldnt necessarily call him a "good person" most of the time, but he's certainly not evil and murdurous anymore.

    Super sees him at his best, with his care of his friends and family showing up multiple times as motivation for him to defeat enemies.

    submitted by /u/Khmerwarrior
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering if you could help me find a video

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    in the video Gohan and Piccolo are in a range of mountains and Gohan looks at the Moon and transforms into Wallace from Wallace and Grommet because as we all know the Moon is made of cheese, so Piccolo with Grommets face has to cut off his tail. and you'd think me being able to remember all of it would make it easier to find but I can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Remember_Poseidon
    [link] [comments]

    Could my family watch battle of the gods, resurrection F or broly without knowing anything about dragon ball ?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I've not got to them yet, but my mum was wondering if we'd be able to watch them as a family because she knew I really like dragon ball z and just bought the blu-ray of the movies

    submitted by /u/The_NEW_narrator
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the Gods of Destruction the same in terms of power?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Like would beerus and chompa be weaker than some of the others because they're lazy, or does it not matter if you're a GoD.

    submitted by /u/JR10890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment