• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I colored the manga page of Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 transformation. Peak DB if you ask me!

    Dragon Ball Z - I colored the manga page of Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 transformation. Peak DB if you ask me!


    I colored the manga page of Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 transformation. Peak DB if you ask me!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    SSJ2 Gohan by riiya_am

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    My wife's iPhone case ��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I DREW GOHAN SSJ2 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Goku Rose tattoo. Another piece added to my dragonball villain sleeve.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    A little Gohan and Dende comic I drew!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Is there a reasonably sized female fan base?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm female and I've been watching Dragon Ball z since I was kid. Gohan has always been my favorite with Goku and Vegeta as close seconds. My boyfriend loves it too. We have matching shirts that say "Her Goku" and "His Chichi". Cheesy but he insisted on it. I've gotten into super recently too and now own a large Goku black figure I'm really proud of.

    But even after all these years I've never met another female fan. It's never bugged me but there must be some right?

    I don't see what's not to love. Dragonball as a whole is a show/manga that teaches you a lot about honor, family, respect and never giving up no matter what. Vegeta and Goku have always been a huge inspiration for me in that regard.

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Pirate
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Future Gohan’s last stand

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Perfect fit ��������

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Kinda wanted to do something new in my room, ended up with an orangish spirit bomb

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    KAIOKEN....... TIMES FOOOOUUUUURRRR

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys! New DB fan here

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I just started playing DB legends and I was interested in the anime so I started watching it too. There's so many amazing character designs in DB. I'm curious to know which ones you guys love. Personally I think fusion Zamasu looks really cool

    submitted by /u/maximbaldy
    [link] [comments]

    Which Goku friendship do you prefer?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Goku and Vegeta

    Goku and Krillin

    Goku and Piccolo

    Goku and Yamcha

    Goku and Bulma

    Goku and Tien

    Other

    submitted by /u/nicfanz
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler: Vegeta and his own thoughts

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    So in the most recent chapter we see that Vegeta thinks he won't go to heaven and I have zero clue as to why. Vegeta was a murderer, no doubt about it, for a while earlier in his life however he has saved the universe/reality itself on multiple occasions, is it still plausible that he'll go to hell?

    submitted by /u/HyperionTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Random work doodle that didn't turn out too terri ble

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Semi perfect cell

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone else agree that semi perfect cell's design pails in comparison to imperfect or perfect? I just think it's by far the stupidest looking of most antagonists in db

    submitted by /u/Ja_Egg
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Buu take on Mr. Satan's physical attributes?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Being in lockdown, I have resorted to re-watching every single episode of DB-related stuff. I am now on DBGT and on episode 28 'A Worldwide Problem' we see Buu absord Mr. Satan for his safety. I had always thought whenever Buu absorbs someone that he takes on their physical attributes to some degree. Why isn't it the case here? Or is it just a case of 'Akira made it be like this' haha

    submitted by /u/DrSimonMetin
    [link] [comments]

    Could Super Saiyan Blue 2 be possible?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    When DBZ introduced us to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Super Saiyan Blue) it was pretty much established that it's the normal Super Saiyan form stacked on top of the Super Saiyan God form. With that being said, could we possibly see the Super Saiyan 2 form be stacked upon of the Super Saiyan God form? Or have we seen it already when Vegeta surpassed his limits in the Tournament of Power?

    submitted by /u/AntSux2
    [link] [comments]

    When should the anime return?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Should they wait until moro arc is finished or another arc in the manga?

    Should they wait until they've closed super series officially?

    I think they don't want to be in a position like the ToP where the anime was coming out before the manga.

    One way they could avoid that is by adapting super broly like they did battle of the gods and resurrection f.

    Maybe give us some filler as well like Goten and trunks saving the island during the ToP.

    What do we know and what would we like to see?

    submitted by /u/Wise-Tourist
    [link] [comments]

    How I would rewrite Super's transformations (Manga)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    The current line of transformations Goku and Vegeta have in Super is SSG --> SSB --> SSB (Completed) --> SSBE (Vegeta) UI (Goku)

    I would make it like this SSG --> SSG (Completed) --> SSB (Vegeta) UI (Goku)

    From what we know with Toppo, God ki is something anyone can get with the right training/ritual so I would introduce SSG as just a saiyan with God ki instead of a legendary trasnformation that only they can get, renaming it to just "Saiyan God" or "God form"

    To write it like that I'd have more emphasis on Whis' training, since he wants to train them to be GoDs he would tell them to only train Base and God forms, Goku would follow his orders and train more with him, helping him to get UI. Vegeta on the other hand would want to use his Saiyan blood and keep training with SS trying to mix it with God ki (fitting with the "I have no teacher" speech Vegeta gave to Jiren)

    SO FAR, it seems SSBE is Vegeta's response to UI, with him saying he's not gonna follow Goku's path anymore, unfortunately this transformation was, in my opinion, really underwhelming, so much that many people thought that it was just "Toei filler" and didn't even notice it happened in the manga.

    By giving SSBE's role to SSB it would mean that Vegeta is the only one to get SS with God ki, imo it would help to make it something more special for him with his Saiyan pride and stuff, also the name would be "Super Saiyan God"

    Sorry if this was posted before, was thinking about Super's transformations and this tought came by

    submitted by /u/Anotherguyrighthere
    [link] [comments]

    What’s YOUR Universe 7 ToP team?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Since the ToP takes place before Broly becomes canon, he is not allowed. Canon characters only

    submitted by /u/Endersgaming4066
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment