• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My wife loves to draw. This one was done with Sharpies. We both love DBZ.

    Dragon Ball Z - My wife loves to draw. This one was done with Sharpies. We both love DBZ.


    My wife loves to draw. This one was done with Sharpies. We both love DBZ.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    my girl drew Android 18, what do you think?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    my favorite character... Piccolo by me

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Redraw from my fave filler episode, might do more of these when I have more time

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    [oc] beerus is really fun to draw

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I drew my friend as a Saiyan for his birthday. Here's a photo of me with the canvas.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    @just_a_dragonball_artist on insta let me color his ssj4 Vegeta genga.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    First time drawing Vegeta...my husband is a big time fan so I figured I give it a go as a Father's Day card from our son. Pretty happy with how it turned out!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    The first piece I've been proud in a while

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta - pixelart by me

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    My first attempt at drawing Goku

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    A while ago I drew Krillin. I redrew my drawing of him.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Goten and Trunks

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    During the Buu Saga Goten and Trunks get a decent amount of screen time along with their own little character arcs, but I feel like Dragon Ball Super really ignores them. Trunks gets some extra attention during the Future Trunks Saga, but Goten is held up in the house all day studying.

    The two of them kind of get their own episode, the super water episode. I wish that the two of them would train more on their own instead of sitting around doing nothing relying to heavily on the Gotenks fusion. Vegeta mentions at some point during Super that the two of them need to finally learn to fight on their own, but they never really expanded on that.

    Anywho, was just wondering what others thoughts were on the use of Goten and Trunks during Super? I understand that their enemies and even allies are so much stronger, but that never stops Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, etc.

    submitted by /u/MSM77v4
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Cooler's revenge (1991)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Question about Cooler's revenge (1991)

    When Salza told Goku: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is Frieza's brother you imbecile, wake up! This is Lord Cooler, the most illustrious fighter in the universe"

    "...the most illustrious fighter in the universe", what the fuck does that mean?, how is it different from being the most powerful fighter in all the universe?

    https://preview.redd.it/5hrpjv75qd551.png?width=265&format=png&auto=webp&s=c94d168422df9a37cae907f02815a4729329be8e

    submitted by /u/syoge26
    [link] [comments]

    I used to draw so much DBZ... i kinda miss it

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Goku and vegeta digital illustration I did a few weeks back

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Help Guys! Question about time travel?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    In Original timeline Trunks somehow manage to killed androids 17 & 18. Trunks is planning on returning back to the past to tell the Z fighters that he had defeated both 17 & 18 in his timeline.Cells kills trunks and travel backs in time.However why did trunks sets his time machine back to age 763? Cell said the time machine was programmed to go back in age 763.But during that year Z fighters wouldn't have ever heard of trunks and androids?

    submitted by /u/ruben0001grg
    [link] [comments]

    -Who is the new (or alternative...) Z warriors’s enemy? This is a teaser of the fanfic or alternative story that I am making.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Why do many people complained about Whis allowed to travel through time ?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    While Whis did say gods were not allow to traveled through time, Whis is an Angel, not a god so he can allow to do that.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    Is it nostalgic bias to think that the act of "powering up" was so much more vivid and colorful in low power level times?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I mean, I'm asking because the whole thing Whis is going on about needing have "perfect" control of your ki as to not let a little bit out? Sounded like bullcrap to me. More like the animators got tire of putting in work for power ups, since they're so frequent now every Saiyan and their mom gets a Super Saiyan. Anyways.

    Like, look at this shit right here. This power up is probably the most memorable for me in all of Dragon Ball. Just the weird way those grids form, turning the entire visible world into some kind of a weird alternate dimension. The sheer power Vegeta has achieved literally dyes the world into a strange, stasis-like state.

    Then, the weird yellow electricity, the way Vegeta unleashes it finally with a scream that actually mattered, y'know? I think secretly, he knew that his back was against the wall, that he knew somewhere deep down that he wasn't a Super Saiyan, and he screamed less to unleash his power than he did to banish his own fears. Maybe I'm being biased.

    submitted by /u/TheBigSmol
    [link] [comments]

    My take on a long overdue series that focuses on our boi Vegeta and going to Sadala! (The concept is a doozy!)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    My take on a long overdue series that focuses on our boi Vegeta and going to Sadala! (The concept is a doozy!)

    Vegeta goes to Planet Sadala as promised during the last tournament. When he arrives, he's greated by familiar faces and taken to a man that looks like his father… King Sadala. Vegeta is welcomed and agrees to stay and train selected warriors, for the pride of helping them become greater and more noble than the fell Saiyans of Universe 7. After a while, seeing how strong Vegeta is and how he commands the respect of his people, the king starts acting suspicious. Questions begin to play on Vegeta's mind, like that all Saiyans there have tails yet their native moon has no effect on the,. The story takes a turn when the king turns out to be playing out a plot to awaken a structure hidden inside the moon. The shell of the moon breaks and a spherical machine awakens the king's Saiyan genes and turns him into a form beyond far beyond the great ape. With this new found power, the king turns and it's up to Vegeta and the Sadala saiyans to stop him before it's too late. Can Vegeta stop the mirror image of his father?

    Dragon Ball V

    (Drawn on my iPad Pro)

    submitted by /u/Girthwad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment