• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Wanted to share my wall painting

    Dragon Ball Z - Wanted to share my wall painting


    Wanted to share my wall painting

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    SSG Gohan art by me

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Practising and Learning Vector Art. Introducing Minimal Vegeta SSB!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I had some fun doing Majin Vegeta today

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Some kid Goku art I did

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Today is Launch’s birthday. Hopefully someone finds her!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Golden Cooler Fanart by me.....i need feedback

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Found this promotional piece for Fusion Reborn on the back of the Shin Budokai PSP game manual

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    SSB Gogeta by me!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Blue Goku. Acrylic on canvas painting I did.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I drew Goku using the manga colors for the first time

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    UI Goku I did using procreate

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Oozaru/Great Ape done by me.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Drawing of blue goku in my style

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Was the only one who had the idea of a different version of the DBZ Kai intro where it has Vegito in place of Goku and Vegeta

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Yeah, after I got the thought of "What if they stuck with Vegito through the rest of the series" (since they said that when they were fighting Super Buu, when Goku & Vegeta fuse into Vegito they can't turn back into two people) I imagine a new version of the opening theme to DBZ Kai where it has Vegito being placed in the shots that had Goku and Vegeta in them (with the fight between the two being replaced with Vegito & Super Buu fighting) but it would be like be the opening for only during the episodes where the fight happens,

    and it would be done to try to fool the audience that never seen the original series that Vegito would be permanent, it'd would be like that thing that happened in "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time" for the DS where when you start up the game the title screen has Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, & Baby Luigi riding on the hands of a big clock, but when you get a point of the game where it seems like the Mario Bros are dead and you boot it up again, it just has the Baby Mario Bros sitting on the hands, you know something like that

    you know what I mean?

    submitted by /u/RailroadGuy27
    [link] [comments]

    My best friends wife painted this picture for me as a gift. It’s awesome!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Which soundtrack do you think is better...dbz or dbz kai��

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Personally I think dbz's soundtrack fits in much better

    submitted by /u/2kelhadj
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Bardak from DBS:Droly

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Is Piccolo out of character in the Moro arc?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I'm currently reading DBS manga chapter 53 and was confused to see why Piccolo is acting like an idiot. He first let the prisoners go, causing them to contact Moro. Then he let his guard down against 73, even though he was just told how dangerous he was. He let his guard down after bragging about how he was always training constantly.

    Piccolo is supposed to be one of the smartest characters in dragon ball but in Super, he is being treated like an idiot.

    Am I wrong about this? Can you point out examples in Super where Piccolo was strategic?

    submitted by /u/DreDog1
    [link] [comments]

    The best fighter or intelligence?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    What do you think is better? Being the best fighter like Goku with little common sense (he's been called idiot many times). Or being a decent fighter who's intelligent (e.g. Vegeta/Piccolo/Frieza)

    submitted by /u/nicfanz
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of one my favorite villain in dragon ball

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Vegeta’s new power. Your last predictions?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I'm thinking Tactile TK. Best way to fuck with someone who might not be able to absorb every form of Ki, at least if it's not directly physical.

    Excited to see the new heights 'Geets achieves. Since to TOP, all the fights have been pretty limit breaking. Vegeta in my mind has scraped his way to the bottom of the tent-pole. Against Jiren, Broly, and other the bonafide God Tier in at least true UI Goku, Vegeta's hasn't really squared up, aside from his Toppo win and couple hits on Jiren.

    I hope this ability puts him squarely in the realm, another contender for top dog. I could st least see full on TK doing that.

    Grew up on Vegeta love. I'll have big hopes for the next couple years of Dragonball if Toyo plays this next chapter right. Vegeta doesn't have to win for me, but I want to see him making the difference and making his mark on the God Realm in his own Saiyan way. What do you think his powers'll be?

    submitted by /u/_AwkwardExtrovert_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment